Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174008 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Rise of the Alchemist [6/6]
« Reply #555 on: July 14, 2017, 04:44:49 pm »

EDIT2: Was looking at SM's character sheet. I don't think he'll have difficulty keeping up damagewise now. :D
That being said... what kind of damage? Is it arcane? Dark? Fire? Whatever he wants it to be? Just generic damage, with no resistances to it? What kind is it?

The kind of damage that weapon/skill does. He won't be able to shoot arcane bolts from Dennis' pitchfork for example, so he won't get arcane bonus when attacking with it, only physical.
What if it deals more than one type, like his dark ember?

EDIT: By the way, Dustan, want my old espadon? It's not the Greatsword, but it's better than the weapons you have now.

Actually, it is a greatsword, just not as powerful as Dragonruler. I made up it's name of real greatsword name - Spadone, though espadon in french and spanish (espadón) means swordsman.
An espadon is not the Greatsword. Capitalized. Said with a the instead of an 'a'. If I refer to "the Greatsword", it's the Dragonruler, up until we get another magic greatsword.

EDIT: I'm really sorry if I sound pretentious. I do this kind of stuff when I'm trying to make a point. I'll make an effort to not do that...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:46:41 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 14, 2017, 04:54:02 pm »

It'll split the bonus between damage types.

I noticed that the and capitalization. Name clarification was there for anyone that would for some reason want to google it and come up with countless images of a fish...

No problem with you making your point, just don't press it too much.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 14, 2017, 04:59:56 pm »

I noticed that the and capitalization. Name clarification was there for anyone that would for some reason want to google it and come up with countless images of a fish...
XD Yep, I did that. Swordfish sword!
But yeah, searching "espadon sword" will get you what you want.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 14, 2017, 05:06:26 pm »

That's not a bad idea for a unique rapier-alike unique sword. Not literally a swordfish, but stuff like fin stylised hilt and fishy ornaments...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 14, 2017, 05:07:57 pm »

That's not a bad idea for a unique rapier-alike unique sword. Not literally a swordfish, but stuff like fin stylised hilt and fishy ornaments...
Water magic enchantments, I presume.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 14, 2017, 05:14:40 pm »

Summon Deep Ones skill..

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 14, 2017, 05:47:05 pm »

Dennis tips his rumpled hat to the two demigods as they return underground, and then follows Aaron.
There was only demigodess. God of war stayed in the cavern.

Ok, I changed it.

Yes, yes, you're very funny. The scales are only because of my bloodline; any changes to your appearance would only appear as a temporary translucent aura when you used the magicks.

"I think I'll...have to say no. My own tricks are working fine for me." Dennis seems contemplative for a moment. Then he turns back to Aaron. "So, how far do ya think the transformation will go?" Dennis raises his arms above his head like wings for a moment. "You think you'll be like one o' them big 'uns, flyin' about and burning things?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 14, 2017, 06:14:13 pm »

Working on updated character, will edit it into this post.

And as I obviously have an interest in the outcome I recuse myself from voting on the more players thing

Edit: and here she is

Spoiler: Vivian MacFurich (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 07:30:27 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 14, 2017, 06:45:53 pm »

"I think I'll...have to say no. My own tricks are working fine for me." Dennis seems contemplative for a moment. Then he turns back to Aaron. "So, how far do ya think the transformation will go?" Dennis raises his arms above his head like wings for a moment. "You think you'll be like one o' them big 'uns, flyin' about and burning things?"
Ye saw how the Duke could turn into a dragon and such? That was because he had the Dragonruler Greatsword.

Now I have the Dragonruler Greatsword.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 14, 2017, 07:50:13 pm »

give the book to Pguhyuh, the flamberge to Aaron, and settle down to rest.
"I'm more than a bit worried. What sort of force could corrupt formerly good men into twisted monsters, and allow it's dark servants to masquerade as divine beings? The duke and the fallen angel might be dead, but I fear whatever commanded them might bend us to their foul will."

settle down to rest as best I can, reflecting on the dream I had of the duke and the battle that came afterward.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 14, 2017, 07:58:51 pm »

"I'm more than a bit worried. What sort of force could corrupt formerly good men into twisted monsters, and allow it's dark servants to masquerade as divine beings? The duke and the fallen angel might be dead, but I fear whatever commanded them might bend us to their foul will."
It appeared to me that the Duke was unaware of his condition; recall, he questioned "What trickery turns armed men into dust?". I suspect that to him, it must have appeared that we were the fearsome beasts.
As for the false angel... they say that even after he fell, Lucifer retained his angelic appearance. It is not impossible that those beings are similar, having already fallen long ago and only now being able to show themselves. The gates of hell are open...

I'd suspect that it's not a matter of some overarching "foul force", but rather, how these beings all act, when freed from the prison of hell.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 14, 2017, 08:09:42 pm »

It doesnt matter what they are,
that doesnt define if they are good or evil. There is both good and evil on everyone. Some are particularily cruel or alturistic,
but everyone can be corrupted, and everyone can be saved. You should judge them for their actions, not their appearance.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 14, 2017, 09:02:20 pm »

"they were being controlled, I tell you! I saw his face before I had to duel him, I saw it in my dreams down to the scarred details!

The duke's magic was not the cause of it, and I had no way of knowing what he looked like until that happened! It had to be a vision created by some force far greater and you can't deny it!

There are ulterior motives at work, and they will not relent now that we have destroyed one of their pawns."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:04:12 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 14, 2017, 09:37:44 pm »

Alright, we've now got 4 actions from 4 people, and declarations earlier from the other 2 that they wouldn't be able to give input for the time being and that their actions could be controlled by the GM. Sounds like we could have the next turn now.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 14, 2017, 10:25:22 pm »

Actually, wait. Hi everyone, I can get in again. I'll have an action for you probably early tommorow, so if you can hold out until then, that would be great.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 166