Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 173906 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #1980 on: December 01, 2017, 10:31:36 pm »

(OOC note: Pguhyuh changed his old black robes for an Unavented set so he is no longer covering his face. Assume he teached Serrana about his native language (ROT 13) in the timeskip.)
"Gunax lbh, Serrana. Although I don't remember the last time I needed to eat something. I think it must be because of my link with Fzbxr and my healing powers.
If we are careful, this mission won't take too much time.
We are returning to the Keep and I'm going to try to find the area where Lyirah and Seymour lived before they left and disappeared. I hope we are still on good terms with the Duke after all of this time."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: December 01, 2017, 11:04:11 pm »

((If there is anything I need to do please remind me, I'll try to work on it over the week end.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: December 05, 2017, 07:55:12 am »

Bump

So, when do you think the turn will be?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: December 05, 2017, 09:47:30 am »

I think the turn is going to be soon.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: December 05, 2017, 10:06:12 am »

I hope so
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: December 05, 2017, 09:54:09 pm »

Dark hasn't been on since Dec 1st. :/

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: December 05, 2017, 10:06:01 pm »

Maybe he is just busy. He did warn us about hiatuses and not having enough time.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: December 07, 2017, 10:37:30 am »

Turn 76

[1] Reynald left his hideout and ran into the canyon to prepare a defense, but the army od pestilence surrounded him and the demon lord jumped down the canyon to get him!

[5] Luckily for inquisitor, the tainted land and surroundings were greatly disadvantageous for the demon and before Pestilence recovered from the fall, Reynald dared him on a duel!

[6] Pguhyuh left cathedral grounds with Serrana and opened a portal using the shard of Underworld and several dark spirits flied out of it!

Pughyuh, I'll be collecting some roots and berries here until you cast that portal. We'd need a bit more food for the journey ahead. - Serrana said.

[5] Her thoughts were mostly scientific--if it was as widespread as in the ages past as she read, that was the term to be used. One point that mattered most was that she could feel inhibition when entering an area, and after exiting it feel a 'greater' amount (which could be back to the 'normal' feeling or something higher). This was nostalgic; she had always wondered if connections between beings were less entropic and intangible and more realistic but worked only in a certain way. Perhaps people were more sensitive to such things than others, like how other people were not able to 'invoke' the powers she had. Her thinking deepened her connection with spirits, granting her control over spiritual energy!

[5] The spirits were drawn in to the cathedral and cleansed. Pguhyuh and Serrana entered the portal.

[6] Dash of this, maybe an eye of newt, i wonder if mandrake might do the trick? - Bentfear worked furiously, trying to find a recipe for revival potion. During experimenting, a flask exploded in his hand and the liquid fell on nearby corpse, instantly reviving it. However, the undead soldier remained aggressive!

[Undead soldier: 4, Bentfear: 6] The corpse charged, Bentfear just barely dodged it's attack and thrown a flask of imp acids at it, killing it but also damaging his alchemical equipment!

[4] Dennis tried to gather other survivors and peasants from his village and several of them came to Height Keep in search of shelter.

[2] No news of his previous companions though, as if they just disappeared.

[6] Lysander touched the circle, trying to identify it's origin. Suddenly it started glowing and a dread knight appeared in front of him!

[5] Ah! A king in exile seeking aid of Abyss! - the spirit hissed out. Heed my words, for you still seem to be clueless - The eclipse is near, accompanied by deep silence complete. Helpless fear, of dark one's deed. Gods cry, when never is the sun. Then comes the night, and it is almost done. Realities fade to black... - the spirit abruptly faded away, but it seems that something changed within Lysander.

[2 +2] Aaron called his elemental maelstrom and set himself on fire, leading to fire frenzy!

[6 +4] He flied further towards the nest, but stopped for a moment on one of nearby clearings. Undead vegetation immediately reacted, but the fire aura of elemental maelstrom repelled it away!

[1 +4] Aaron attempted to lift the curse off of blood omen. The black rock instantly turned into a blood red gem, the curse was lifted off of the stone, but due to not having anything suitable to move the curse on, and not possessing spiritual powers in ordinary dragon form, the curse spread all over the clearing, corrupting it!

Undead soldier: dead

Pestilence: [512/512]

Aaron: Cleansed Blood Omen
Lysander: New subclass
Bentfear: -15 HP, 1 undead killed

GM Notes

The long awaited update. Not complete, cause not all actions were posted in the thread (I had no time to PM all of the players as well).

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: December 07, 2017, 10:56:35 am »

Set out down the road from the cart and try to find a source of food
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: December 07, 2017, 11:03:50 am »

see how damaged the alchemy equipment is. if in a good condition make some healing potions. if not lets go find the duke of Height Keep
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:16:23 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: December 07, 2017, 11:05:49 am »

Hmn? I thought I'd said to shift into Spectral Dragon Form?

No matter. I have plans that need doing.

Use the Blood Omen on myself and my surroundings. Then, poison both the Sheildsplitter and the Daemei Warhammer. If I am not already in Spectral Dragon Form, shift to be in it. Summon my old "friend" Kupameth; I hope he has summoning sickness when he arrives, or at least disorientation. The, proceed to immediately hit him with everything I've got: both of my (poisoned) weapons, fire breath, Fire Dancing, an extra 20 damage of whatever's useful by way of using Unrelenting Storm, and my dragonruler doubling of damage.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:09:50 am by Glass »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: December 07, 2017, 11:19:59 am »

"Last time I saw Seymour,
he was overcharged with so much arcane energy he had to leave this plane. If my theories are correct, praying could be used as a way to contact him or Lyirah because of their divine origins. If that doesn't work, we could search the Keep and try to find the other survivors we fought along and see if they know anything. Do you think you could pray towards them once we are there, Serrana? I feel we would need to be underground for it to work and the tunnels below the Keep would be the perfect place to try to contact them."

Enter protal. Go through the Abyss. Reach Keep. Meditate about prayers and the connections between mortals and the immortals. Could a prayer be used to contact a god? Could anyone be able to do it?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: December 07, 2017, 11:25:51 am »

Ok, that was 100% a doomsday prophesy. Naablvat, Stumpy, fetch me all the books they have here on the end of the world, no matter how stupid or childish it may appear, or how difficult it is for you to understand, but stick to cleared sections.

Have Naablvat and Stumpy follow my directions. I will then comb through the books for any information that corresponds to what the dread knight said.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:27:49 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: December 07, 2017, 12:00:28 pm »

Don't worry, SM. I'm going to make some sun stuff happen.

There's a red dawn over the land, fate's dealing its hand, time ticking to leave while you still can...
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 166