Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174046 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [7/10]
« Reply #1830 on: November 03, 2017, 06:41:19 am »

I think it's rude that we haven't let Lyirah say anything at all yet. Shoudn't we let her express her point of view? All this time we have been arguing over stupid stuff and haven't let her say a single word yet.
I have recommended this at least three dragons-damned times.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: November 03, 2017, 07:51:21 am »

I know I talk too much, sorry.
I was trying to convince the inquisitor to not kill me.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: November 03, 2017, 07:56:24 am »

I know I talk too much, sorry.
I was trying to convince the inquisitor to not kill me.

"That would put a black mark on your soul if you killed an innocent person. Remember the difference between belief and application? That is it. You believe that person must die, then you kill them--then they're not actually deserving of that.

"I believe this is time for peace and thought, and letting our other fellows speak."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: November 03, 2017, 08:14:45 am »

What? He is the one who wants to kill me, I am just irritated by the fact that he is going to fight me because of a stupid argument.I do not want anyone to die.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: November 03, 2017, 08:17:40 am »

What? He is the one who wants to kill me, I am just irritated by the fact that he is going to fight me because of a stupid argument.I do not want anyone to die.
Serrana studied Pughyuh's expression as he answered until she realized what or how he took her words.

"Oh sorry, I was talking about him. I should've faced him but I was too busy staring into your soul."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: November 03, 2017, 08:28:52 am »

If Pguhyuh hadn't had his face covered by cloth and robes, everyone could have seen his pale face blush.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: November 03, 2017, 09:21:20 am »

"If I wanted him dead, I wouldn't give him the chance to leave. Take that as you will."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Fiery Aftermath [9/10]
« Reply #1837 on: November 04, 2017, 03:11:26 pm »

Character sheets updated. I'm quite tired today, spent most of the day on the road. I'll try to update in a few days. Glass, you've already posted three action-posts. I'll take only the last bolded one as the proper action. Spazyak and crazyabe - choose starting locations: Height Keep, Village or random.

I'll give you Lyirah's replies, though:

[6] You are both men of honour. I suggest you to solve this quarrel with a duel. Not a fight to death nor first blood, but rather three successful strikes. Without external help or trickery. The one that loses shall leave the group - Demigoddess said.

[6] Now excuse me, but I'm not going to go through all of this again. I hope to see you all when the time comes! - she said, opening a portal quickly and entering it. It closed as soon as she entered it, so no one would be able to chase or find her.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: November 04, 2017, 03:14:11 pm »

Inside the hell portal
wherever the most things to kill are.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: November 04, 2017, 03:14:37 pm »

random
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: November 04, 2017, 03:41:28 pm »

...screw it, I'll give Pguyah and Reynald each a stick and go out to loot the undead dragon's corpse for dragon-related charms and items, then flip a coin to decide whether to go through the portal with Pguyah or stay with Reynald (heads is portal because why not). This is no longer my problem.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:15:58 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: November 04, 2017, 04:14:31 pm »

I'm sorry, but I don't think that would be fair. I came here to find the inquisitor to return him to the group and talk with the demigoddess. Because the inquisitor doesn't want to join the group and the demigoddess left, then this whole portal travel sequence was a complete waste of time. I guess we will just leave the mountains and return to the cathedral, unless someone else wants to stay here with the inquisitor. I'm leaving.
This was a complete failure. Since the demigoddess left, I guess I don't have any reason to stay here. Make a portal back to the Unavented Cathedral, the rest of the team wanted to visit the place and I have to talk to Cilber. Because I agreed to leave, I guess Reynald won't be attacking me this turn.
(Look, I'm leaving now, ok? You said you would not attack me if I tried to leave.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:19:43 pm by randomgenericusername »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: November 04, 2017, 04:25:10 pm »

"I have a horse that needs my care now. I will take my leave, unless some among you wish to travel with me."
My task is over, and my rival is leaving. Perhaps it is best that I do the same. Perhaps seeking out the stronger undead? But first, give that amulet I kept to Serrana to look at.
"I found this on the Duke, but I have been wary of wearing it for fear of some sort of taint I sense on it. Would you investigate it for me? You may keep it for yourself, if you like."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: November 04, 2017, 04:28:46 pm »

"Where did you get a horse? I thought all of them had gone wild or starved when their caretakers died."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: November 04, 2017, 04:31:07 pm »

"So did I, but against all odds one did survive. It's original owner was not so fortunate, and had died to a crossbow bolt."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:32:48 pm by Dustan Hache »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 166