Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 173602 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: First Blood [6/6]
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2017, 01:46:01 pm »

Stay on guard. Sheath my shortsword and strap my shield to my back, ready my longsword.
Follow the others.

"I would advise against talking to demons. They are the creations of unfamiliar gods, and are rarely friendly by nature. Leave them to the demonologist."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2017, 05:12:47 pm »

Unfamiliar, but still gods.
And not all humans are friendly.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2017, 05:47:12 pm »

"All this talk of 'gods'... I prefer the Dragons. They didn't abandon us.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2017, 06:01:45 pm »

...Dragons? I am not familiar with the religion of this country, but i am quite sure those are just a myth.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2017, 06:12:32 pm »

"I will not tell you who to worship, and you will not tell me who to worship, understood? Besides, it was your gods that abandoned this realm, not mine."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2017, 06:19:03 pm »

"Now look, we don't need to be gettin' into this bickerin' over gods, devils 'n dragons'. 'Sides, there's an easy way to tell which is the best."

"Which ones would win in a fight?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2017, 06:31:30 pm »

"That's a horrendous question. Just because a deity that rules over the home can't best one that presides over war does not mean that the former is any less good than the latter."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2017, 06:54:13 pm »

"Enough! Whatever gods you worship, it is clear they favored everyone here. If they did not, we would not be alive."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2017, 08:36:29 pm »

Pguhyuh is visibly offended.
Fghcvq ybhfl mrnybgf jvgu gurve fvyyl qhzo tbqf.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2017, 08:50:35 pm »

"Enough! Whatever gods you worship, it is clear they favored everyone here. If they did not, we would not be alive."
"Ye seem to lack faith in yaerself, mate."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2017, 06:35:44 am »

Waiting for crazyabe to post his action til evening. Update at 20:00 p.m in UTC +01:00 timezone.

Just love that roleplaying bit...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2017, 07:55:52 am »

Follow everyone else.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2017, 09:45:20 am »

Whike walking to the keep with everyone else, talk with my new friend
Do you have a religion? Creator?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2017, 10:25:59 am »

Turn 8

[6] Do not be troubled by their kind, my friend. Our Father watches over us all. - Jeremiah said to the clearly disturbed Jacob. Exorcist tried to keep everyone's morale up, but he felt that everything was about to break up.

[5] Demonologist was still talking with his demon companion. He just found a way to deal with it's lack of identity: Hey, what about Fzbxr? It means "Smoke", I think it is a great name for you. - he said, this time in human language for a change. Call me whatever you want human. - demon replied. They switched to demonic language again as some words couldn't translate well into human and ended up horribly gibberish, and spoke about kinds of demons and how they enter the world. The more arcane energy was used during demons birth, the stronger it is. It is hard to differentiate all the demons into different kinds, as they all overlap each other. Killing a demon frees arcane energy accumulated within a demon, which can be used to perform powerful sorceries.

[5] Ey, Pguh, learnin' anything ya might want to share? - Aaron asked, keeping an eye on any possible dangers. The area was clear, without traces of undead, dark spirits or even lesser demons. Well, demons are formed from arcane magic, they dont eat and demonic society is based on strenght. The stronger demons control the weaker ones. Well, not all the demons are the same, I will need to find more demon species for my research. - demonologist replied.

[6] Ey! Smokey! You know which of you it was that killed my ox? - Dennis asked the imp, trying to joke. Smoke gave him a flaming stare, in which Dennis saw a horned demon approaching his ox. This undoubtedly moved him, shaked his faith a bit. Inquisitor broke him from the shock by placing his hand on peasant's shoulder, then saying: I would advise against talking to demons. They are the creations of unfamiliar gods, and are rarely friendly by nature. Leave them to the demonologist. - he said it unaware that it'd start a relligious argument within team, calmly sheathing his shortsword, strapping shield to back and drawing longsword.

Unfamiliar, but still gods. And not all humans are friendly. - Pguhuyh quickly commented. All this talk of 'gods'... I prefer the Dragons. They didn't abandon us.  - Aaron riposted. ...Dragons? - demonologist asked surprised. I am not familiar with the religion of this country, but i am quite sure those are just a myth. - then stated his opinion on dragon worship. I will not tell you who to worship, and you will not tell me who to worship, understood? Besides, it was your gods that abandoned this realm, not mine. - wanderer said angrily.

Now look, we don't need to be gettin' into this bickerin' over gods, devils 'n dragons'. - Dennis tried to calm down the situation, but then he added: 'Sides, there's an easy way to tell which is the best... - and after a short pause he asked: Which ones would win in a fight?

Enough! - Reynald shouted. Whatever gods you worship, it is clear they favored everyone here. If they did not, we would not be alive. - he tried to end pointless arguing, but instead he clearly offended Pguhyuh! Fghcvq ybhfl mrnybgf jvgu gurve fvyyl qhzo tbqf. - he mumbled to himself. Ye seem to lack faith in yaerself, mate. - Aaron said to inquisitor.

[1] Moving towards the keep and arguing, the group missed the hell pit to east activating and spawning numerous little, fat creatures with skin made of rock plates and small horns on their faces smiling with mischief. They noticed them when it was too late and a swarm of little demons rushed towards them! Implings! Bloody pests! - Smoke shouted and hissed in anger, dense clouds coming out of his neck openings.

12 Implings: 12x[10/10]

Dennis: -1 Faith

OOC

Whike walking to the keep with everyone else, talk with my new friend
Do you have a religion? Creator?

You already posted an action earlier. And you'll need another with this update anyway.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2017, 10:38:02 am »

*groans*

Shoot the lil' boggers. If I can hit multiple at once, great.

Would Aaron be ready for them? Y'know, since my action was about being ready for combat.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 10:39:44 am by Glass »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 166