Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174555 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Fall of the demon lord [8/10]
« Reply #1005 on: August 12, 2017, 10:12:16 pm »

"This isn't over, demonologist. If I see you again after lyirah's quest is at it's conclusion, I will not hesitate to strike against you. Gods are people too, just like Seymour or Arron, you or me. Blind belief is flawed, and even I know this. That is why I am an Inquisitor and not an exorcist.

By siding with the fallen one, you are siding against lyirah and all like her, intentionally or not. Undead are not known for being discriminatory about their victims, and I am almost certain they would kill her given the chance. I would even go as far as to suspect that the fallen one would personally wish to pierce her heart with their blackened glaive, if only to take her power for their own. Think about that before you decide that all gods should die for the disasters brought to axewrath, even if some of them were responsible for causing it."

Rest. I will need my strength if the demonologist turns on me, or something hostile shows up.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:13:55 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: August 12, 2017, 10:15:21 pm »

"Glad I found you, now to deal with it."

Serrana waited until Dennis was done taunting before going for holy stabs.

Also activate living faith shield, ONLY if I am attacked.

Pretty happy I got a [5] c:

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 12, 2017, 10:54:31 pm »

But the majority of gods were the ones who caused the disaster, those are the cruel and evil ones. There are some gods who are good too, but there are very few.
You know I have said this before, about not judging them for what they are, but for what they have done. If a man had done the same thig gods have done to us you would have killed him instantly.

When we finish this mission, I will travel to find the angel. Maybe I will learn something about the nature of fallen angels and undead. I must find a way to bring peace between demons and humans.

OOC:
Rest. I will need my strength if the demonologist turns on me, or something hostile shows up.
spoilers im not going to turn on you
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:58:13 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 12, 2017, 11:31:07 pm »

Faith boost, Sever Its Head.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: August 13, 2017, 02:43:20 am »

how? how does this keep happening

Move away from the zombies, throw blast powder, attempting damage a wall enough to blow shards of stone at the undead
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 13, 2017, 04:09:25 am »

If I best Qloth in a one-on-one duel, do I get the position of Dragonmaster?

First of all, you don't know it Qloth is alive or ever existed. The Dragonmaster title was given to him by demons, but Qloth wasn't a demon lord so you won't get rank within demons. Nothing stops you from calling yourself Dragonmaster if you ever beat him.

Also, you wanted a Dragonruler sub-class, when should I add it?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 05:34:04 am by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: August 13, 2017, 07:09:01 am »

Eh, do it on level-up. I don't remember what I had specified earlier, but I'd like it to double the effectiveness of every dragon-related skill and item I have (whether that involves doubled damage, doubled duration, halved cooldown, or some other type of bonus depends on what makes sense for that ability or item), as well as the ability to convert any elemental damage I deal to non-elemental Draconic damage, which is never strong against enemies but is also never resisted by then.

Ok?

EDIT: Ah, yes, found the original proposal. It involved buffs to finding equipment, elemental damage, negotiation, and enchanting skills. If I could get the bonus to equipment-finding or negotiation in addition to what I have above, I'd appreciate it, but I feel like what I put above is more important to me.

EDIT2: Abilities that originate from a dragon-related item, such as fire dancing and fire breathing, would also be affected by the doubling. The ones from Shadow Dragon form would not, as they are of demonic origin, but shadow dragon form itself would be doubled, due to it still being a dragon-related skill.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:23:02 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 13, 2017, 01:21:43 pm »

"and what is to say that a god did this? Why isn't it a human, perhaps an angel that caused this? We don't know who is truly responsible, but I know there used to be far more humans than gods. What is to say some scholar didn't delve too deep into dark arts, and bring about the destruction we see now in their desire for power?

I will not claim knowledge of demonic society, but there is always a general to any army. If you find them, you find your chance to bring peace. It may be a bloodied peace, but it will be peace."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 13, 2017, 02:34:58 pm »

"and what is to say that a god did this? Why isn't it a human, perhaps an angel that caused this? We don't know who is truly responsible, but I know there used to be far more humans than gods. What is to say some scholar didn't delve too deep into dark arts, and bring about the destruction we see now in their desire for power?

I will not claim knowledge of demonic society, but there is always a general to any army. If you find them, you find your chance to bring peace. It may be a bloodied peace, but it will be peace."

Demons don't have leaders, war and murder is not the answer. You still try to accuse someone else, but you know that the gods were guilty of everything. And you don't know what are you talking about scholars, they are scientists, investigators and researchers, they dont delve at all in any kind of stuff you could call dark arts! Is your answer to everytihg to murder something? Your violence will lead to your doom.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 13, 2017, 02:59:35 pm »

"would words have protected you from the undead back in the keep, especially the duke? No. Not by themselves. But then again, you were not there to witness what happened. You showed up mid-duel and watched. You did not see what I did to protect the others from assault, only the fight that occurred as part of it.
Violence is a means to an end where reasoning would fail, and you should know that reasoning is not always an option. Or would you like to imply that the Maelstrom that was charging at us earlier was only coming to bring us tea and crumpets, or that horned... thing was only there because he wanted to live a life of solitude?
Would you have us reasoning with feral wolves, next? Or perhaps setting free livestock from "slavery"?

Violence is a vital part of survival, and assuming it not to be an answer would be to assume that meat and law did not exist. Does a hunter ask a doe to lay down at his doorstep when it dies? No. Do Lawmen merely ask for stolen goods to be returned, or for a known criminal to turn themselves in willingly? No.

Continue pressing that all gods are responsible, I want to have you meet them in your dying breath so they can tell you who's fault it was for your death."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 13, 2017, 03:30:00 pm »

Just shut up, I dont wan't to talk to you anymore. I can't keep trying to reason with you without you trying to cut my head again. When we meet the Maelstrorm, the first thing you did was to run and hit him in the head with your sword. If Seymour or Lyirah had not attacked it to protect you, you wold have died instantly on one hit. Your violence would have killed everyone in the team, your willingness to run into danger at the risk of others is what makes me angry. This argument is over.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 13, 2017, 03:48:00 pm »

Thought about posting, but forgot that SM still haven't. Continue arguing... *grabs popcorn*

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 13, 2017, 05:55:15 pm »

Just post the turn and do a mini-turn for mirror when he gets on.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 13, 2017, 06:14:25 pm »

Did it like that back in Stalker RTD I think. It only added unnecessary mess in thread and during updating...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 13, 2017, 06:17:00 pm »

I know that SM is on his phone right now. Please wait.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 166