Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Forum Game List: BRING OUT YER DEAD!  (Read 231488 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2018, 05:21:20 pm »

Land Wars

I've decided to host a game of Land Wars, a grand strategy game rewarding careful planning and execution with a better kingdom. Oh, and you can make your kingdom and units theme and usage wise however you want, not to mention diplomacy and wars.

I made an earlier version of this with a rougher, less refined main post.
it's over

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2019, 05:24:36 pm »

Color Control

I am hosting a new game that has a bit more mystery to it, an end condition that does not revolve a winner, and a bit more competitiveness.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2019, 09:21:15 pm »

I am trying to find a suggestion game for my friend. He is learning forum games. He likes monsters and stuff. I need something simple, not too wordy especially in the intro, and something just starting.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Forum Game List: Where Everybody Knows Your Game
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2019, 12:44:48 am »

Can I have a link to the forum games discord?

I just set one up right now. Come say hi!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List! Where Everybody knows Your Game
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2019, 04:44:00 pm »

InfantTale: You reincarnated to another world(Isekai Quest in Original setting)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=173660.0

You have been reincarnated to another world as an infant:

You will control a the fate of a young child through your votes. His life lies in your hands. You will control Charles Stewart as he experiences living life a second time. A mysterious force shrouds this world. With your help, perhaps he will overcome his inner struggles and external opposition to rise to make a difference on the world around him. Give him guidance on his approach to life and help him bring his community into a new era. Mysteries of myths are floating on the winds. The sky is darkening. What power could possibly redeem a broken world?

[Coming to the Dwarf fortress forums at 8 am. Central Standard Time(US) April 6th, 2019.

Now Live.

This is a trailer for my newest quest. I already have an outline done for my plans till update 8. The first post is written. But I am waiting for tomorrow so I will be able to get my second update out faster after the first.   I have a few ideas for how I want to end it. I plan to have it finish after 30-40 updates. I have a few ideas if it I feel like going after that. But, I am going to prioritize giving the story a proper ending or stopping point. This is going to be an experimental quest. I will strive to follow decent practices for Questing, However, I am intentionally going to ignore one piece of advice I have heard for Quests that I am normally partial to for testing purposes. I also am experimenting with post format and approach. The key change I am making is to have rapid fire updates in mid sized time frame with breaks in between at prearranged times. I hope to 2-5 updates in a 36-48 hour time frame for these pushes.
I have a few other ideas for posting style I might try as well. However, I will notify ahead of time what I plan to do for a particular week in advance.

I also have some ideas for how to change interaction that I might temporarily try out to see the effect on the quest.

Even if I get no posters I will continue to post at the times I commit to in advance. I will roll for actions in that case. I will finish this quest. If I decide to go on Haiatus I will post a date to continue before I take it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 08:06:11 am by High tyrol »

Craftsdwarf boi

• Bay Watcher
  • Member Of the UC Dwarven Rights Council
    • View Profile
Re: THE FORUM GAME LIST
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2019, 05:35:06 am »

I Made a grand strategy game
Link in signature
DEATH THO THE THE IGNOBLE NOBLES
Come and amuse oneself the Game of Skirmishes and Transpiration!
...and Engine Heart!
"It was inevitable"----Urist Mcphilosopher
"Losing is !!FUN!!"-----Pretty much every forum member
"#Proletariatinsurrection"-----Every Non-noble dwarf when under rule by nobility

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2019, 10:16:27 pm »

Made a game that can only be described as Team based Deathbattle, with memes thrown in.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=174106.0

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2019, 05:12:09 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=163331.0

Preparing and Running a Cross Forum Racing game. Choose how fast to move each turn, but don't crash on a corner by risking too much speed. Shoot and ram and activate your custom special ability.

UPDATE: CLOSED
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 06:10:55 pm by roseheart »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2019, 01:06:08 am »

Decided to try the card game thing again.

Not sure why I am doing this to myself. Or why I posted the game at like 1:00am.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2019, 12:18:41 pm »

Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2019, 11:21:02 pm »

Abducting the Plagued Scream

A play-by-post horror RP about a group of thugs who get caught up in an attack by a supernatural vigilante. It's my first RP here, but I'm known elsewhere for my world building and my penchant to cause characters great suffering.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: The forum game list: PLAYER RECRUITMENT THREAD!
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2019, 09:42:19 am »

Hosting a SquadCraft tournament. RTS inspired forum game I made. Enroll here:

SquadCraft tournament

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15