Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Stillborn Gods | D&D 3.5 Forum Thread (Roll20, Almost Not Not Dead)  (Read 10195 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Stillborn Gods | D&D 3.5 Forum Thread (Roll20, Almost Not Dead)
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2017, 01:55:35 pm »

Alright, so we're going to be off for a bit. We had two sessions in a row, and fate just can't tolerate that level of consistency.

This weekend is the last chance I'll have to see my folks for very long time, so that's where I'm going to be. The weekend after that, I'm leaving on a jet plane (don't know when I'll be back again).  More updates to follow, but we're definitely off for this coming week.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stillborn Gods | D&D 3.5 Forum Thread (Roll20, Almost Potentially Not Dead)
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2017, 03:09:34 pm »

Alright, so in an ideal world I'd be stepping off my plane the hour this game would normally start on Saturday. Considering that I think I'd make certain people upset if I said 'Hey, I know I just flew in, but I'm going to go strap my headset on and DM a game' we're not going to be on this week.

Honestly, we've had a stupidly bumpy start to this.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stillborn Gods | D&D 3.5 Forum Thread (Roll20, Almost Not Not Dead)
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2017, 10:52:54 pm »

And it's been a helluva week moving and realizing I have to do literally all of this again in a couple days. We're not on for tomorrow, folks, but I'm finally in the correct timezone and can thus stop constantly being an hour off. Still, eighty percent of my worldly possessions are still in neat* piles on a bed and the quest for a place to permanently re-pile said items has put a few things off. We're on for next week, hell or high water.

*To put it politely
---

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2017, 11:31:36 pm »

At this rate, the next time we play will be when I take vacation! LOL, I am going to visit a friend. (I will bring the needful with me. He's an old Pen and Paper player from the vintage days of D&D. He might even get a kick out of listening in.)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2017, 11:54:18 pm »

We're theoretically on for tomorrow! There's much rejoicing in the streets!

We're probably going to be moving to a bi-weekly schedule as well, more on that tomorrow.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2017, 01:56:45 pm »

And we're not on today, decision pending for whether we're on at all after that.
---
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]