Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36629 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron
« Reply #840 on: April 16, 2018, 12:24:19 pm »

CE
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: April 17, 2018, 08:03:17 am »

You set four of the kobolds to hunting with Gugujib, one to swineherding and the rest to assist Jibjibjub in clearing out the outer catacombs to be repurposed into a set of barracks for your future minions.  Leaving them to the task at hand, you begin the process of venturing out to the various homesteads near Igrylligus to claim them with your brilliant presence.

8!

Apparently news of your defeat of Tulumata has already gotten around.  By the end of two weeks of travelling between villages, presenting your shimmering scales and displaying your flaming breath, demanding submission, over a third of the central swamp's homesteads have bent the knee - every single homestead close to Igrylligus.  By your reckoning, around a thousand kobolds are probably under your claw at this point.  You can expect even more food to be sent to you as tribute, and by committing their craftsbolds' tribute to the development of the marketplace in Igrylligus, you should see completion in three seasons instead of five.

However, this is the limit of which you can convert through word and force of personality alone.  The remaining homesteads are either pledged to Korobatbat or Bomugil, or else fiercely independent and unwilling to submit without a display of force or similar means.

Still, you have extracted a worthy tribute for now.  You return to your lair, where the kobolds have cleared most of the sarcophagi in the entry chambers to the side and are busy disassembling them for materials, and eat your fill from the stockpiled rice, pork and spit lizard flesh.  You could quite comfortably take a nap now, or do something else.

A) Get some shut-eye.  You aren't likely to grow, but you could do with healing your wounds and you feel the ancestors have memories waiting for you.
B) Convert some more homesteads through displays of force or guile.
C) Investigate one of the other villages; Korobatbat or Bomugil.
D) Find another shrine to the Bloat King and start taking down his daughters pro-actively.
E) Seek a challenge in the swamps.
F) Seek a new source of wealth.
G) Seek treasure and combat in the catacombs.
H) Something else.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 17, 2018, 08:17:39 am »

A

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 17, 2018, 08:36:26 am »

A bit of shut-eye never hurt anyone, least of all a dragon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 17, 2018, 08:43:24 am »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 17, 2018, 09:06:26 am »

Well when that marketplace is done I want to see an armory.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 17, 2018, 10:15:51 am »

A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 17, 2018, 10:31:45 am »

B, specifically the independent villages. Let's make these kobolds into a proper town rather than a low tech series of villages.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 17, 2018, 11:15:21 am »

E

We need to do glorious things to get skill upgrades. If we gain too much wealth without glory, we'll be unskilled as we attract larger and more dangerous enemies.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 17, 2018, 11:36:52 am »

We need to do glorious things to get skill upgrades. If we gain too much wealth without glory, we'll be unskilled as we attract larger and more dangerous enemies.
A) Get some shut-eye.  You aren't likely to grow, but you could do with healing your wounds and you feel the ancestors have memories waiting for you.
I think this means that we will get skills if we sleep. Plus we are hurt so we should probably heal before going out to get more glory(and possibly dying).
A
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 17, 2018, 11:57:37 am »

we have exactly 1 hp

ONE bad roll and we are dead

A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 17, 2018, 11:59:17 am »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 17, 2018, 12:20:37 pm »

A

Hopefully we pick something other than a basic combat skill this time.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 17, 2018, 12:54:32 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 17, 2018, 01:00:47 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 62