Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36731 times)

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Mummy Wrecker
« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2017, 02:06:15 am »

C

United Forenia Forever!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2017, 03:45:16 am »

It's been 15 days and 32 pages on forum default viewing. I had a lot to catch up to, and love the narrative Iiteum c:

C

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2017, 10:50:11 pm »

I'm going with A. C is tempting but we're to badly hurt.
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 21, 2017, 10:33:50 am »

C we have a bonus.

I don't know if we have a bonus to A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 21, 2017, 11:13:59 am »

You are caught in a moment's indecision.  Flee now, or double down and try to talk your way into victory?  You decide to... [Coin Flip: A] run for it.

You turn your tail and run, flapping your wings for brief boosts of flight where possible, as countless streams of acid lance after you.  By your blistered, broken skin and exposed muscles you manage to avoid getting hit and, humiliatingly, run past all the kobolds from the village who had come to watch.  As you flee back to your lair, ragged and bloody, you hear a deep, distant chuckling in your mind.

Ho ho ho ho ho...  You have my thanks, little wyrmling.  This will help remind those kobolds where to keep the true faith.  A shame about Phragmita, ho ho ho, but I have other, stronger daughters to replace her.  I think, should you try this foolish act again, you will not find it even this easy.  Be glad I allow you to flee with your wretched skin.  Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo...

You scrabble back to the hillock, crawl through the opening in the hillside and make your way back to your lair, defeated and miserable.  You collapse upon your hoard and sleep.

3, 6

You are awoken prematurely, eight days later, having only healed two thirds of your wounds and feeling rather hungry and irritable.  As you open one white-irised eye, you can see the faint flickering of a candle and hear the sound of approaching footsteps down the hallway from the warrior chamber.  At a glance, it appears to be a party of five kobolds, three armed with spears and two with shortbows, all of which have heavy-looking (currently empty) sacks on straps over their shoulder.

Ah.  It would appear that your dramatic revelation and subsequent defeat has both drawn the attention of would-be adventurers and given them the mistaken belief that you are weak and approachable.  No doubt these thieves have come to steal your treasure and perhaps try to kill you in your sleep.

A) You're hungry and you just got meals on wheels.  Enjoy.
B) Kill most of them and save one for questioning.
C) Pretend to be asleep until they get into range, then murder them for their insolence.
D) Intimidate these idiots into your service in exchange for their lives.
E) Something else?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 21, 2017, 11:15:39 am »

A

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 21, 2017, 11:17:46 am »

A

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 21, 2017, 11:18:18 am »

A, you gotta love visitors like these.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:59:15 am by Harry Baldman »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2017, 11:30:24 am »

E the best of A and B. Eat all but one,  interrogating him as you consume his friends.  Then eat him.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2017, 11:32:53 am »

E the best of A and B. Eat all but one,  interrogating him as you consume his friends.  Then eat him.
+1
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 21, 2017, 11:59:04 am »

+1

Actually yeah, +1 to this on second thought.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 21, 2017, 12:22:36 pm »

7!, 8!

You wait for a few moments as they get closer, watching them until one of them suddenly freezes, having spotted your open eye.

"Good morning, breakfast."

You exhale a gout of ruddy flame that immediately incinerates two of the kobolds and forces the rest back in horror.  In a heartbeat you are already in the air and upon them, tearing open the chests of two of the remaining kobolds and gently lifting the spear out of the last kobold's unresisting grip.  You toss it to one side and pin the terrified mortal down in between your claws while you casually pick up and lay out the four other kobolds and spend a good five minutes carefully roasting the kobolds to satisfaction in front of their friends, then devour them, giblets and all.

The survivor, who has given up screaming in place of sobbing, awaits your questions.

?)  Suggest questions.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 21, 2017, 12:24:05 pm »

A) torture it to death and eat it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 21, 2017, 12:25:01 pm »

B) Ask why it came here, and who told it about us?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 21, 2017, 12:27:34 pm »

B) Ask why it came here, and who told it about us?

Then torture it to death and eat it?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 62