Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36636 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Raptor Hunter
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2017, 09:57:31 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2017, 10:01:58 pm »

Flexing your claws, you take a few experimental swipes.  You feel more sure, more certain.  You scrabble up to the surface and hunt around until you find a boar, then launch yourself at it from hiding and disable and disembowel it in three short, sure strokes.  As you feast on the steaming entrails you feel yourself much more sure of yourself in personal combat.

Still, the question remains.  Food shouldn't be a problem for some time, so what now?

A) Seek out challenges for glory.
B) Seek out new sources of wealth.
C) Kick back and just live for a bit, hunting raptors for their feathers and passing time.  You're a dragon, after all.  You have time.
D) Something else?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2017, 10:15:31 pm »

D Find that kobold's tracks. Track them back to where he came from.
C sounds good. I think we should kick back a bit, timeskip until we grow some. Once we're an actually somewhat formidable beast we'll start to expand our influence.
True.
C
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 10:34:40 pm by Puppyguard »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2017, 10:30:17 pm »

C sounds good. I think we should kick back a bit, timeskip until we grow some. Once we're an actually somewhat formidable beast we'll start to expand our influence.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2017, 10:57:46 pm »

huh. Yea, I guess we are still Cat sized, aren't we?

Though, we grow based on our accumulated hoard. Not time.
I'm a throw out a B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2017, 11:00:19 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2017, 11:53:58 pm »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2017, 06:06:27 am »

You spend several days hunting around for more sources of wealth; interesting creatures with valuable body parts, shiny rocks, more of those kobolds - but to no avail!  You cannot seem to find anything of value or interest in this part of the swamp, which is really very annoying.  You are reduced to nosing around some weird blocks of old basalt you find in one part of the swamp in the hopes of at least finding a shiny beetle or something -

There is a sudden slipping and gooping from below and you feel yourself pulled down into a sinkhole.  You barely have time to gulp down a breath before you feel something give at your desperate kicking and fall deeper and deeper until you free fall entirely -

CRASH!

Your left wing and hip hurt like hell, but after a few minutes of unconsciousness (six) you awaken to pain, cold and the sound of dripping water.  You are mildly injured and on some sort of pile of rocks or similar; it is pitch black and you cannot see.  You can hear dripping and the ground nearby feels slick with slime or water.  From the cold, dank air and the lack of any sort of breeze or light, you figure you must have fallen into some sort of cave system.

A) Rest up on these rocks.  You'll be hungry when you wake, but it will give your wing time to heal up.
B) Investigate the area immediately around you for any indication of where you are.
C) Pick a direction and travel, maybe you can find a way out?
D) Something else?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2017, 06:09:36 am »

B, check around before committing to other things.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2017, 06:11:04 am »

Makes sense.

B

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2017, 06:13:25 am »

Let's hope we acclimate to the dark and develop that famous draconic blindsight before long.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2017, 06:20:30 am »

D.

Make screeching sounds like a trapped animal, while hiding in the corner to get the drop on whatever comes to investigate.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2017, 09:15:55 am »

B
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2017, 09:29:51 am »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2017, 09:29:57 am »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 62