Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36732 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Mummy Wrecker
« Reply #450 on: June 13, 2017, 07:46:05 am »

C
GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 15, 2017, 08:12:21 am »

You bellow your challenge from atop the shrine.

"The dominion of the Bloat King is at an end!  I, destroyer of the Ophidian remnants, master of these swamps, mistress of these kobolds, refute his might and impose my own!  I give you one chance to yield and submit to me, lest I destroy you in my wrath."

The watching kobolds seem impressed by your display, but it gives the creature and the assembling ranks of spitting lizards no pause.  The creature calls out to you in a voice reminiscent of squelching mud and the whispering of wind through river grass.  Her dead black eyes narrow in disgust.

"Know, wretch, that your doom is at hand.  This place shall not be fouled by your touch, impudent newt.  Before you die, know that your killer was Phragmita, She of the Reeds, of the Bloat King's daughters."

Without further ado, Phragmita gestures and the four dozen assembled lizards all launch lances of acidic spit at you.

-1!!, 8!

The lizards catch you before you can even leap off the pillar, before you can even get your breath ready.  Forty-eight streams of acid hit your flanks simultaneously, and even with the protection your new scales offer the sheer number of strikes is enough to begin tearing through your flesh.  Your existence is an incandescent firework of pain.  You hurl yourself off the shrine pillars towards Phragmita, your claws extending entirely instinctively, and you not only land on her, you punch your way through her torso and completely destroy her form, reducing her to nothing more than a wreck of broken reeds and clumps of sod.  Blood gushes from your every orifice, your scales are a ruined wreck and you can barely breathe.

You are severely injured and on death's door.

A)  Just get to safety, your life is more important than this.  !
B)  Fight to the death.  !!!
C)  Try to intimidate the lizards into departing now that you have slain their mistress.  !!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 15, 2017, 08:18:59 am »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 15, 2017, 08:22:28 am »

Well, at least we didn't get royally fucked and start fighting the Bloat King himself.

C! We can roar better than we can run, especially in this state.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 15, 2017, 08:26:13 am »

A

We have a bit of stealth, and it's the option with the least !!!. We killed her. That's enough for now.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 15, 2017, 08:31:19 am »

GO BIG OR GO HOME
B
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 15, 2017, 10:27:54 am »

C
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 15, 2017, 10:29:36 am »

B

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 15, 2017, 10:51:47 am »

I don't feel like letting B tie with C.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 15, 2017, 10:55:50 am »

A Yeah. Well for one he didn't even have the guts to fight us himself and his daughter was all talk and no bite so I think we made a point for when we return. Then we'll crush him and make our displeasure known to the Kobolds for daring to worship that overgrown swamp weed over us.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 15, 2017, 12:47:42 pm »

Aaaaa
I think we made a big mistake coming here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 15, 2017, 12:49:33 pm »

Yeah. Well for one he didn't even have the guts to fight us himself and his daughter was all talk and no bite so I think we made a point for when we return. Then we'll crush him and make our displeasure known to the Kobolds for daring to worship that overgrown swamp weed over us.

Take it from someone who knows these things, you do not want to fight a land spirit.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 15, 2017, 01:05:32 pm »

A

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 15, 2017, 04:14:23 pm »

A really don't want to restart a character at this stage, before we've even gotten to adulthood.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 15, 2017, 04:37:09 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 62