Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36727 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Mummy Wrecker
« Reply #435 on: June 12, 2017, 04:08:24 pm »

Worst case scenario for B is the guy confronts us, and we either kill him or try to convince him to let us play foil, i.e. we keep the kobolds scared so they rely on him.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 12, 2017, 04:17:06 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 12, 2017, 04:41:32 pm »

Code: (VOTES) [Select]
A: 3, Kill their god, FOR GLORY!!!
B: 5, Destroy their god's Shrine, For Less glory
C: 2, Kill and eat everyone who doesn't bow to us, for Cruelty
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 12, 2017, 04:46:00 pm »

B Deface the shrine. If he's a fight worthy of glory, he'll come to us. That's what we need when we have no idea how to hunt things.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 12, 2017, 07:34:45 pm »

Stupid gods, we will raise to major pantheons yet

Burn his shrine
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2017, 07:48:43 pm »

"If your Bloat King is so powerful, then let him protect his own!" you announce.  With a flick of your tail you turn, spread your wings and leap off the crest of the hill, gliding down over the village and across the village wall before you land and head towards the location of the shrine.  Many worried kobolds begin to follow you at a distance, unsure of whether to fear your own apparent challenge or their patron spirit's response.

The village (which you notice is surprisingly well camouflaged amongst the surrounding mangrove forest) is about a mile away from the shrine, which turns out to be a series of tall wooden pillars rising up out of the swamp and supporting a large, crude statue of a giant frog or toad in what appears to be white jade.  Hollows cut in the wood pillars house smaller statuettes in stone, wood and palm ivory, some of kobolds, others of animals, and others still of the toad above.  At the base of the pillars a huge flat rock serves as an offering stone, upon which necklaces of fine wood and crude jade, beautiful animal pelts, baskets of food and other valuable or desirable offerings have been placed.

You start ransacking it, to the shock and horror of the few kobolds already near the shrine when you arrive (you paced ahead of the kobolds following from the village).  You start pulling the more valuable statuettes out of the pillar hollows; they would look nice in the hoard and you wouldn't want them to be destroyed when you set this whole thing on fire.  They land in the soft muck of the swamp nearby with heavy squelches.  As you hang on the side of one pillar, removing valuables, you become aware of a heavy bubbling from the swamp around you and the sound of distant chuckling echo in your mind.

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho...  A challenger, have we?  Let us see what challenge you might present.   Hoo hoo hoo.  I care little for the adulation of these scant few souls, but my daughter... ho ho, she might take it personally.  Dance, little dragon.  Dance for my amusement.  Ho ho ho ho ho...

The voice is deep, strong, cultured and refined, but speaks in your head as if from a great distance away.  It is like hearing someone speak loudly and confidently at the far end of a long corridor.  More immediately pressing are your surroundings.  Dozens of large, black lizards are crawling out of the muck and water, clumping together when they do, and you watch as fallen leaves, vines, mud and rotting plant matter swirl together and rise near the shrine, forming into a breastless but proportionally feminine humanoid form with long strands of matted grass and vines for hair.

A)  Go for the humanoid creature before it can finish forming up.
B)  Roast the lizards before they can finish emerging and organising.
C)  Bellow a challenge from atop the shrine.  !
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2017, 07:51:21 pm »

Oh ya.
C
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2017, 07:58:11 pm »

Oh we sure don't want to give the chance to the enemy to organize right?

we will strike first and strike hard and....who i am gonna fool with this bullshit

Call him for a glorious combat.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2017, 08:24:45 pm »

C
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 12, 2017, 08:36:57 pm »

B
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 12, 2017, 08:42:25 pm »

C
Gotta take risks at some point.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 12, 2017, 09:26:55 pm »

C If we do die then let it be in the most glorious form of battle!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 13, 2017, 01:16:43 am »

C
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 13, 2017, 05:20:33 am »

C
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62