Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 62

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: Swamp Baron  (Read 36665 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: Raptor Hunter
« Reply #225 on: June 09, 2017, 08:08:24 am »

D: Hunt around, since we will likely need a new source of food soon based on how quickly we are growing.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 09, 2017, 08:39:01 am »

[Coin Flip: A]

You know, you could do with the nap.  You rest up in a pile of jade statuettes of various depicted holy figures and let the dreams seep up and take you.

-a continuous torrent of yellow-white flame, melting the great steel doors of the palace apart.  Ranks of many-formed figures charged forwards, spears and bows in hand, with a cadre of serpentine warriors at the front gripping two-handed blades.  You turned your head, shifting the cutting scythe of flame over to the army for an instant, then back to the task at hand.  The vault doors melted the rest of the way and you reached you thick claws forward to the gleaming treasures within, your eye on one thing only-

Okay, now you really need to expand your lair, you're touching the sides again.  Waking up again after four days of slumber, you examine yourself to find that you are now rottweiler sized and rather grumpy about the crick in your neck.  Still, all the valuables you are touching are certainly improving your mood.  You can almost hear them whispering sweet, relaxing words into your mind, but you're certain that's just your imagination.

Still, with increased size comes other benefits.

A) Your breath heats up to a strong orange flame, capable of longer blasts at a time and further reach.
B) Your wings have developed some muscle, allowing you limited flight.
C) Your muscles have bulked out, granting you even more strength than your new size would allow.
D) Your claws are sharper and stronger, and the material of your claw has hardened to one akin to soft iron.  You could now dig through hard clay or soft sandstone.
E) Your claws have become more nimble, allowing you greater manual dexterity.
F) Your eyes and nose have grown sharper, allowing you greater awareness of your environment.
G) Your scales have hardened, making you tougher and harder to harm.
H) You have grown stouter and hardier, making you harder to kill, able to take more damage and resist illness and poison.
I) Your soul has quickened, allowing you the spark of inner mana needed for magic.

On top of that, your recent successes have stirred your soul, more memories rising to the surface.

A) Personal combat.  Duelling comes naturally to you, and your reflexes have sharpened to the limit of ordinary mortal ability.
B) Mass combat.  When facing large numbers of foes, you are able to deal out damage en masse and evade mass attacks.
C) Stealth.  You are skilled at hiding with only minimal cover and leave almost no tracks when moving.
D) Hunting.  You are better able to track down foes, lay traps and gather animal-based resources.
E) Apothecary.  You are able to identify alchemically useful ingredients and combine them to produce simple potions and items.
F) Metalwork.  You are able to work metal in simple fashions, as well as prospect and smelt common ores.
G) Presence.  You are able to speak well and inspire degrees of awe and fear in mortals you meet.
H) Construction.  You know how to improve your surroundings.  You can improve your lair more effectively, build with wood and construct pit traps and simple snares and other simple traps.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 08:41:15 am by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 09, 2017, 08:47:00 am »

IE
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:56:53 am by Criptfeind »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 09, 2017, 08:49:11 am »

DE

Traditionally mummy bits have various uses in traditional medicine. The crypt could very well be a windfall for an alchemist.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 09, 2017, 08:53:17 am »

IB

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 09, 2017, 09:10:46 am »

IG

United Forenia Forever!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2017, 09:25:48 am »

DH
These two go together Quite nicely, Besides which H ought to give us a bonus to making sure our Lair doesn't fall in on our head.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2017, 09:43:49 am »

I
B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2017, 09:48:58 am »

DB

i don't want to do magic, magic is boring.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2017, 10:27:03 am »

DE
Alchemydragon. That is all.

Avanti!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2017, 10:29:51 am »

GB

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 09, 2017, 10:31:37 am »

IE let's be able to heal ourselfs and stay more time awaken seeking GLORY
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 09, 2017, 10:50:38 am »

Code: (Current Votes) [Select]
5D
1G
4I
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1A
4B
3E
1G
1H
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 09, 2017, 10:59:22 am »

I'm swapping myself from DA to IE then. I voted D cuz I figured magic didn't have a good chance of getting voted for, but if it does, magic ho!

Also alchemy isn't the coolest, but it's better then mass combat. Mass combat is a bit of a boring skill to have, and eventually we'll presumably get so big and powerful that "masses" will be below our magnificence and can probably be blown away with a puff of flame anyway.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2017, 11:08:06 am »

DB

I'm swapping myself from DA to IE then. I voted D cuz I figured magic didn't have a good chance of getting voted for, but if it does, magic ho!

Also alchemy isn't the coolest, but it's better then mass combat. Mass combat is a bit of a boring skill to have, and eventually we'll presumably get so big and powerful that "masses" will be below our magnificence and can probably be blown away with a puff of flame anyway.
Flames have to recharge, and people can use shields to block flames.
How would alchemy help us anyway? all it would do is let us make potions for mortals.
I don't think we would be able to make large enough potions for ourselves.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:09:40 am by Puppyguard »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 62