Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Adventurer's Guild IC (Tavern Thread)  (Read 3635 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer's Guild IC (Tavern Thread)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 12:14:51 am »

Nix finished looking over the notices, and only then appeared to sense the other adventurers talking nearby.

"Name's Nix. This dragondog, yer gonna need muscle to hack yer way to it. I'll go with ye lot, if ye'll have me.", he says, almost mumbling.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2017, 04:45:21 am »

Jack stirs and wanders towards the bar. "So, about this quest to hunt some boars, how many boars exactly and where could one find them?"
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 09:30:29 am »

"You'd be adventurers too, I take it? I hope there's room for a third in whatever job you're taking; I only just got into this business. I'm a cleric...well, healer, anyway."
"Pleased to meet you. I'm Engrad, a paladin. With you and...I'm sorry, I never got her name, the dryad,
 I think that's everyone we need."

I ask Roboson where we can find the entrance to the sewers.

Nix finished looking over the notices, and only then appeared to sense the other adventurers talking nearby.

"Name's Nix. This dragondog, yer gonna need muscle to hack yer way to it. I'll go with ye lot, if ye'll have me.", he says, almost mumbling.
"I'm Engrad, pleased to meet you. Unfortunately, this is kind of a three-person quest and we've already got three people. Maybe next time? There's that boar-hunting quest if you want."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 12:10:31 pm »

"Hmm. Alright."

Head to bar, find out where boars are likely to be.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2017, 03:41:57 pm »

((Playergamer, RAM, after we get told where to go, can we just go and do it? The game's just started and I'd prefer and start quickly before the really heavy IC interactions start. I'm not accusing you or anything, it's just I've seen this kind of game where it took forever for anything to happen because of roleplay.))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:55:17 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2017, 04:49:45 pm »

I never got her name, the dryad
Oh... A name? Those are important aren't they...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 07:52:13 pm »

"Well it would help if I could have something to refer to you. Doesn't have to be your name."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2017, 08:42:24 pm »

"Well it would help if I could have something to refer to you. Doesn't have to be your name."
"Well, yes, that makes sense we have been somewhat avoiding it what would you like to refer to us as? It is normal to be named by your parents but we are our parent except we also had parents, wouldn't we? What would we call ourselves if we were naming ourselves? We make and fire is scary so we should be something scary but we are nice aren't we as it is nice to do nice things for people and we protect ourselves and take ourselves travelling and feed ourselves and those are all nice we think so it is maybe wrong to name us for being scary but it was just so much fire and it could have burned and burning is very bad so we could be named andything and maybe we should- mrph" *the dryad stuffs a chunk of rotten meat in its mouth and promptly shuts up with a relieved look on its face*.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2017, 08:53:16 pm »

Sir Thaddeus runs to collect his rat from the corner, runs to a shadow near the dryad, then casually walks towards her and begins rubbing against her legs.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2017, 09:37:32 pm »

Sir Thaddeus runs to collect his rat from the corner, runs to a shadow near the dryad, then casually walks towards her and begins rubbing against her legs.
"mmmph" The dryad looks down and thinks "This is not behaving like a pest, it is probably a pet and thus not considered edible. It is also concerningly and chamrmingly friendly."
Read the First Post!

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 08:04:10 am »

"Not something you see everyday, a cat demanding attention from a dryad." Jack chuckles quietly to himself.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 01:21:43 pm »

Nix approaches the bar to inquire about the location of the boars.
Ah, they can likely be found in the woods north of town. Once you have a party ready, you can go and head out. Just let me know who's going when when you're leaving.

Roboson then turns to the paladin.
Same to you. Once you have an appropriately sized party, just tell me who's going and then get going. You can just go down the man-hole down the street. That's likely how Winston went in.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 01:32:18 pm »

Roboson then turns to the paladin.
Same to you. Once you have an appropriately sized party, just tell me who's going and then get going. You can just go down the man-hole down the street. That's likely how Winston went in.
"Me, the dryad, and...sorry, didn't get his name either, the cleric, are going now."

Engrad, the dryad, and Uto go into the sewers.

"Well, yes, that makes sense we have been somewhat avoiding it what would you like to refer to us as? It is normal to be named by your parents but we are our parent except we also had parents, wouldn't we? What would we call ourselves if we were naming ourselves? We make and fire is scary so we should be something scary but we are nice aren't we as it is nice to do nice things for people and we protect ourselves and take ourselves travelling and feed ourselves and those are all nice we think so it is maybe wrong to name us for being scary but it was just so much fire and it could have burned and burning is very bad so we could be named andything and maybe we should- mrph" *the dryad stuffs a chunk of rotten meat in its mouth and promptly shuts up with a relieved look on its face*.
"Well if you don't have a name, is Kelly alright?"

@Playergamer: "Sorry, I never got your name. What was it?"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2017, 01:59:13 pm »

"Well if you don't have a name, is Kelly alright?"
The dryad opens its mouth with a stench of rot. "Is kelly a good name? Is it normal? Is it common? Kelly sounds like kill which is supposed to be scary so I guess it is okay but I don't really want to kill all the time it is scary and oh but this is all too much I will just accept it for now and try not to dwell oh and there is this cat and it seems nice can we take it with us?" *pats feline interloper*
Read the First Post!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2017, 02:25:43 pm »

"Sorry, I never got your name. What was it?"
"Uto. Uto Fiske. Pleasure to meet you."

Uto would follow Engrad to the disgusting icky sewers.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4