Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Create a world III  (Read 12300 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Create a world III
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2017, 08:33:31 am »

Year 81.2: Rockmen decline the trade treaty from dwarves.

((If it's about sand dwellers, then I'll edit the turn))
No, they just wanted to trade.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2017, 08:47:23 am »

Year 81.2: Rockmen decline the trade treaty from dwarves.

((If it's about sand dwellers, then I'll edit the turn))
No, they just wanted to trade.

Sorry, I meant "if the trade treaty is from sand dwellers, then I'll edit my turn".
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2017, 08:51:45 am »

Year 82: After his failed attempt at killing Yig, Leif retreated into obscurity for several years. When he again emerged he had forged a mighty sword from iron and magic that greatly amplified his powers, condensing them into purple lightning that flew from the sword and absorbed the soul power of any enemy it struck, giving that power to Leif to heal him. He hoped this would allow him to have enough power by the time he reached Yig to be able to slay the monstrosity.
He then spent the next few years collecting followers from the numerous different races to assist him in his quest.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2017, 09:04:44 am »

Year 82.5:
Kranthor gathers a willing group of Elemen and takes off into the West settling the north western coastline forming the Enlen Kingdom.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2017, 09:17:43 am »

Year 83: Rockmen of The Nation of Wind are beginning to build a large stone monument to the queen of the nation.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2017, 09:31:06 am »

Year 83.5 Si'ssassas the First emerges from the sacred oasis. She is a voluptuous yellow-scaled naga.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2017, 10:15:48 am »

Year 84:
The wind queen dies at an old age, and the crown is taken up by the ashen princess. (The line is female) With the passing of the great queen, the S.A.I.G.E. Entity withdraws from his guidance the people. In the end of her rain, the rock people have completed Thr' acktuck. The great city of the planes, the seat of the wind queen and the ashen throne. The bastion stronghold of the rock people. It extends far above and below ground, and is a center for culture, learning, and martial powers. The first proper forms of martial arts are developed here. Thr' kep tho, or "The stone fist".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:04:07 am by helmacon »
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2017, 11:00:58 am »

Year 85: Gragahuda seeks out Marek: king under sea. He tries to forge an alliance with him to conquer all of the sea. (2rolls 1 if the alliance is forged. Roll2 Who is dominant in the alliance

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2017, 11:35:31 am »

Year 86:
Knthor the Capital of the Enlen Kingdom has completed construction on the beautiful western coast. A statue of Kranthor is being built in the center of Knthor for guiding them to this new land.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2017, 11:46:51 am »

Year 85: Gragahuda seeks out Marek: king under sea. He tries to forge an alliance with him to conquer all of the sea. (2rolls 1 if the alliance is forged. Roll2 Who is dominant in the alliance
1=formed,2=not formed
Gragahuda forms an alliance with Korek.
1=Gragahuda dominant, 2,3=equally beneficial,4=Korek dominant

Korek accepts the alliance, fearing what would happen if he would not. He secures terms that are mutually beneficial.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2017, 11:49:07 am »

Year 87: Marek and Gragahuda start enslaving beasts and sapients of under the sea to create a massive force of darkness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2017, 12:17:34 pm »

Year 88: The Abominations of Red Sapphire island construct a great temple of life and death for Yig. Yig feeling the great power of the temple for the first time in many decades leaves his place in the underground and settle to be worshiped deep in the center ritual chambers of the temple.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2017, 12:22:29 pm »

Year 89: Gragahuda and its beast followers start to attack the North of the Northern island, while Marek and his followers attack the south of the Northern Island (2 rolls, 1 N, 1 S)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2017, 01:01:20 pm »

Year 89: Gragahuda and its beast followers start to attack the North of the Northern island, while Marek and his followers attack the south of the Northern Island (2 rolls, 1 N, 1 S)
1 = Mark/Grag
2 = Residents of the islands
Northern island
The northern island fights back against Gragahuda and his followers.
The northern island is somewhat weakened.
Southern island
The southern island is the same story, both sides take losses and Marek is forced to pull out due to casualties.
The southern island is somewhat weakened

Year 89.3: While experimenting with earth and wind magic, the sanddwellers accidentally create an artificial man out of sand.
Lo'zorkon is born. He stands at 15 ft and is naturally attuned with earth and wind magic. Unlike normal sanddwellers, he is taller and has holes in his face for eyes.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2017, 01:04:46 pm »

Year 89.1:
the dwarves form the Guild of Engineers, following the unexpected discovery of the crossbow.
The dwarves lay claim to further parts of the mountains, and send a message to the sand people: Invade us and die. Leave us alone and live.
No pressure.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16