Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Create a world III  (Read 12270 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Create a world III
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2017, 05:56:11 pm »

Year 21: Orgonlonal creates a massive desert surrounding the mountain. Then Orgonlonal creates the sanddwellers, a race of humanoid-shaped sand held together by magic with glowing cyan eyes. The sanddwellers make a shrine to Orgonlonal and build a village around the shrine.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2017, 06:02:49 pm »

Year 22: Trangal takes notes again.

Spoiler: Notable Beings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:43:28 pm by Detoxicated »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2017, 06:26:38 pm »

Yig: Great Serpent God of Magic, Death and Life

Year 16: From the unstable magic of the void a new divinity is born. The Titan Yig laying claim to the dominions of magic, death, and life.

I think Yig is a titan, not a god.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2017, 06:36:11 pm »

Year 23: Yig unintentionally breaths life into the darkness underground and from that life spews many horrible abominations. Those freaks of darkness are quick to begin spreading through out the underground. They seek the blood of the surface dwellers to sacrifice for their creator.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2017, 06:39:59 pm »

Year 23.1: Orgonlonal unintentionally releases the abominations by unsealing the underground via connection with the mountain.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2017, 09:22:41 pm »

S.A.I.G.E. Appears before a poor rockman shepard, and implores him to take up the fight against these abominations. The rockman's staff fills with light, she his heart with courage. Wherever he goes, he slaughters the abominations, but alone he can do little to stem the tide of terror.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2017, 01:20:15 am »

Year 24 A new god called Tikknat appears, he is the god of Chaos, Parties and Colour.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2017, 07:14:55 am »

Year 25: From the shed skin of gods the maggotinos arise. Barbaric human sized maggots Who love raiding, the maggotinos are also apt at painting.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2017, 09:44:46 am »

26: Giant zombifying bugs infest the surface.
it's over

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2017, 01:10:40 pm »

Turn 27: B'Rok'Tashur accepts Estrith's offer, and spreads the knowledge of making weapons out of stone. It also manages to spread the word of Estrith.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2017, 01:17:29 pm »

Year 28: Seeing all of these new dangers, Orgonlonal raises a massive lava moat around the sanddweller lands, which shoots fire over 500 feet into the air, and is well over 70 miles deep. The moat sears anything that attempts to enter via land, sky or underground..

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2017, 02:14:26 pm »

Year 29:
In the face of the growing threat of the underground horrors, the culture of the rockmen begins to change.

In the mountains, where it is worst, they become isolationists. They seal of their enclaves from the rest of the world, and live in fear of the unknown.
In the Plaines, they take a different approach. The knowledge of weapon making is spreading here, and they begin to militarize. The first pirimative war bands appear, and when a monster is spotted they track it down and kill it. This keeps them relatively safe for now.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2017, 05:17:22 am »

Year 30:
The bloodfaeries are starting to fortify their forest holdings into dangerous forts, using their newfound wood-taming skills, granted to them by Trangal.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2017, 05:36:57 am »

Yaer 31: Earthquakes begin to happen more frequently than usual.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2017, 07:50:43 am »

Year 32: The beasts of the underworld have begun worshipping Mothron, the moth titan of beasts and sacrifice. Where he flies Monster eggs fall of its crystal wings
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16