Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Create a world III  (Read 11905 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Create a world III
« Reply #210 on: June 07, 2017, 06:57:38 pm »

Year 118.2
Lizard like flying creatures that breath fire were spotted near that large mountain in the north. Dragons?

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2017, 07:16:44 pm »

((When did this happen? Traditional smithing and sea Smithing are not mutually exclusive. Sea smithing was invented, and coexisted, and separately regular smithing was stopped. (At least until people threw a fit about it) ))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Ok.))
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 07, 2017, 09:55:37 pm »

Year 119: The sanddwellers start a unique breeding program for the sand worms they found, trying to increase their size and aggressiveness.
(someone roll?)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 07, 2017, 10:49:22 pm »

((Godman, This is beatiful.

I won't sleep till read everything [Lie, i almost can't stay awake, morpheus got me really hard I am PTWatching in case i sleep.]))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:42:53 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #214 on: June 07, 2017, 10:55:05 pm »

Code: [Select]
74The sanddwellers begin selective breeding, but it seems that sand worm ferocity and strength are regressive traits. The selectively bred sand worms are larger than their counterparts.

Year 119.1 The dwarves send a squad to investigate the flying creature.
65The dwarven scouts discover a fire-breathing dragon! A poorly-disciplined fighter runs away, and the dragon notices!
1 = dwarves
2 = DRAGON
22112The dragon swoops down and attacks the fleeing recruit. He is dismembered and faints instantly. His comrades charge the dragon from behind! The dragon screeches in fury, and knocks an axedwarf to the ground. Its tail is bleeding. The marksmen aim for its eyes but keep missing. The dwarven axemen are slain. The swordsdwarves take their spots and stab the dragon repeatedly, yet it shows no signs of slowing, and the swordsdwarves are one by one punctured and torn up. Enraged, the remaining melee fighters begin hacking at the dragons throat, yet it merely flies upward and unleashes its fiery breath upon the clumped-up heroes.

The marksmen gaze in despair upon the charred corpses. Fury boils within their veins. Not all is lost!
"LONG LIVE THE CAUSE!!!"
The marksmen toss away their quivers and jump onto the dragon's wings, biting and bashing all they can reach. The dragon's leg is torn (muscle). The dragon's wing is mangled beyond recognition. The dragon's ear is severed. The dragon's feet are bruised (bone). The dragon's lower legs are torn (fat). The dragon's upper torso is heavily bruised (muscle). The dragon's tail is severed. Several of the dragon's teeth are missing. The dragon's neck is torn (skin). The dragon's nose is mangled beyond recognition. But the dwarves...
Those brave, stalwart avengers.
They don't return.
They never return home...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:18:17 pm by FakerFangirl »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2017, 11:55:53 pm »

Year 119.9: The sanddwellers continue the selective breeding of sandworms, aiming to make them even larger and more fierce.
((Roll for this again when you can.))

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2017, 12:03:23 am »

38The sanddwellers make a worm paradise, and watch as the strongest worms hump.

The program is a success! Worm babies are born with the strength of an adult! Who knows how strong these worms will be when they mature?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2017, 12:53:22 am »

(It's like coffe, i have to do something, but i am sleepy, OH GOD DAMN IT I'M DOING ANYWAY)

Year 120: An portal opens in the (I rolled:) greatwoods. It leads to the entrails of some kind of cosmic force, it don't lie and say what brings to this world and the dangers and rewards this thing poses.

(I don't know if the thing below will be counted as an second action, if yes please ignore i will write it again some years later)

Invitations appears in the dreams of many, one of them is

"CoMe To mE Leif, and i SHALL give you the book that will make you see and touch the web of crrrreation"

It's voice changes every time. And go very easily from charming and caring to growl and psychotic

(Now the world has a roguelike dungeon that is a creature, feel free to bring weapons and wealth, let otherworldly beasts get loose from inside it, free trapped souls, abuse trapped souls, artifacts.)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2017, 03:15:44 am »

Year 120.6: Gragahuda and Marek attack Green Ruby Island at the behest of the ocean titan. ((Are Morek King Under the Sands and Gragahudas the same as people as Marek King Under the Sea and Gragahuda?))

Diplomacy rolls:
52As the attack is launched, Morek's bloodline betrays Morek, citing that Gragahuda is not a Crab, and has rejected the worship of Maple.
Attack on Morek's life (1 = killed)
1Morek: King Under the Sands is killed by his own children. Korek the Crab laments, and retreats the Crab forces away from the island as the battle ensues.
Sanddweller, Eleman, Faerie, and creature unite to fight against the ocean titan Gragahuda.
Strategy:
1 = methodical attack
2 = target fortifications first
3 = inflict as many casualties as possible
4 = target undefended buildings and civilians
4With the loss of his sole ally, Gragahuda decides to play it safe and cause as much destruction as possible with the least risk posed. (Effect: Gragahuda cannot be killed; island cannot be conquered)
1 = islanders
2 = Gragahuda
22121The defenders were prepared for an attack! Nets and traps await Gragahuda as he attacks the coastal villages, so he evades them and uses his giant body to create waves, flooding the coastal villages. After destroying the coastal area, he advances to the larger towns and hamlets. The are much better defended, and by now the militias have been warned of his advance. Both sides are completely prepared for the other, and waiting for the other to make the first move. Gragahuda begins uprooting trees and throwing them at the defenders. Town after town falls to Gragahuda's spiteful siege tactics, until he reaches the inner hamlets. Well-defended with stone and spear. Javelin and sling. Gragahuda destroys the rural shelters but after a day of fighting, decides that destroying the fortified defenders is simply not worth the efforts, and contents himself with eating the homeless victims in the surrounding ransacked villages. 80% of the structures are destroyed, yet 70% of the islanders survived! The Crabs, guilty over their former alliance with Gragahuda, offer to ferry refugees to the mainland, but are scapegoated by the other tribes. The Crabs are forced to evacuate Green Ruby Island.

Korek, the aging Crab leader names Kwaika the Aquamancer as his successor.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2017, 06:15:27 am »

Year 120.7

Kranthor and Sarnthor The Twin Gods comes out from their Golden Fortress mightier than ever before as they sat in their Golden Fortress to harness power. Sarnthor and Kranthor seeing what has happened in the Sacred Isles decides to help the United Races and they challenged Gragahuda to a fight to the death. (Can someone roll?)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 08, 2017, 01:27:29 pm »

Year 121.3: The sandworm breeding program continues, still aiming to make deadly and massive sandworms.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 08, 2017, 04:28:10 pm »

Year 122: The egg found by Mamgug all those years ago hatches into a white lizard. After about a year it grows to be 11 feet high and can breaths flames though it has no wings so is not dragon. The lizard likes to dig burrows and swim in the water of the swamp. It seems to be quite loyal to the Giants and follows them but hostile to everything else.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2017, 05:31:53 pm »

Year 123.4567: OCD creatures around the world consecrate this day as the only day of its kind in existence.
Also, Leif enters the labyrinth searching for the secrets of godhood. (roll please)
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2017, 06:08:56 am »

Year: 123.5678
Leif is ejected out of the labyrinth by the labyrinth guards Tralla and Baggit. The two creatures of rock can shape the labyrinth and strike from every direction.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:13:01 am by Detoxicated »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 09, 2017, 11:47:01 am »

((Guys, can someone PLEASE take over as the dwarves? Things just got a lot more complicated, I have a second job as of now))
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16