Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Create a world III  (Read 12272 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: Create a world III
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2017, 09:11:49 pm »

(I'm not entirely sure about my use of the Naga. Technically, FakerFanGirl created the first Naga, but I created their current incarnation.))

The entity S.A.I.G.E. Approaches Diego, the god of justice, and offers joint patronage of the new Naga.
He finds his lone shape shifter, who has been wandering the world for years causing mischief, and returns it to dust.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2017, 11:07:05 pm »

(I'm not entirely sure about my use of the Naga. Technically, FakerFanGirl created the first Naga, but I created their current incarnation.))

The entity S.A.I.G.E. Approaches Diego, the god of justice, and offers joint patronage of the new Naga.
He finds his lone shape shifter, who has been wandering the world for years causing mischief, and returns it to dust.
Accepted. May our people prosper.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2017, 02:07:31 am »

The dwarves, confused by the unlogic of all of this, make a plea to the other gods to fix qhatever is going on.
((I am sorry, I am very confused now.))
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2017, 03:58:08 am »

Aule meditates deeply and comes up with a solution.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
71It doesn't work!! The dwarven iron remains brittle on the metalsmith's forge.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2017, 11:02:02 am »

Year 106.6: Orgonlonal attempts to figure out what is going on with metal aswell.
(someone roll for this?)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2017, 01:16:53 pm »

Year 103: Leif works on enhancing his magic; his goal is to ascend to godhood and be able to finally slay Yig! (Roll please)
5% DemiGodhood.
20% Awesome enhancement.
30% Regular enhancement.
50% No effect.
Quote from: somedice
Leif enhances his magic somewhat, but is still far from godhood.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2017, 01:47:33 pm »

Year 107: Hearing of the creature living on the island, Leif heads off to interrogate Mamgug. If Mamgug seems harmful to the rest of civilization, Leif will slay him.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2017, 02:40:11 pm »

108: Bloodfaeries, Crabs, Cha'ghul, Cats and Elemen on the sacred isles start reproducing at an incredible rate. Their numbers triple within the year!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2017, 02:59:04 pm »

109: Mamgug tells him that he simply wishes for the others to leave him and his kind alone. Though he warns Leif from going after Yig for the actions of his Abomination ancestors and that he would could to the Sacred Life-Bringers aid should anyone attempt to come against Yig.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2017, 04:53:55 pm »

Year 106.6: Orgonlonal attempts to figure out what is going on with metal aswell.
(someone roll for this?)
((Enough of this. Sorry for monopolizing it with bad dicerolls when nobody can even trade with sea forgers. Whatever research was started should be done now.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
15Aule takes his holy anvil and hammers the iron into its primordial form. Then uses his divine powers to see the source of the brittleness. After weeks of refining his engraving, he chisels three words of power into the mountain: Fire Melts Metal and hammers the words into the stone.
Jobless metalsmiths everywhere rejoice and reclaim their abandoned forges!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2017, 05:49:41 pm »

Year 110: Gragahuda, being pissed about the recent changes creates the "Angry Coralaroid" a group of mettalic corrals that can be forged by angry, concentrated people in the ocean waters. He then teaches his beasts about the uses of Angry Coralaroid and calls for a renewed crusade on the norther island to find a new general. (2rolls, 1roll for N  /S.)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2017, 05:55:35 pm »

Year 111:
Most Bloodfaeries, Crabs, Cha'ghul, Cats and Elemen build a large fleet and sail south west to reach The New Lands for land, glory, and a new life.

While the ones who remained continue to live their boring old life.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2017, 06:06:20 pm »

Year 111.5:
Most Bloodfaeries, Crabs, Cha'ghul, Cats and Elemen build a large fleet and sail south west to reach The New Lands for land, glory, and a new life.

While the ones who remained continue to live their boring old life.

Roll 1: 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1 -> While about half of the large fleet is hurled into the unknown sea to die, a reasonable amount have begun colonizing an archipelago.

Roll 2: 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1 -> The crop yield is slightly worse than last year, but besides that it is a boring year.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2017, 06:27:43 pm »

Year 112: Mamgug begins gathering the now numerous Giant's Heart fruit and starts plants them to begin the first generation of his bloodline.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2017, 08:04:21 pm »

Year 113: Fuldorg - Land of Ice

Ellop The Captain of the ship of Ains decided to sail North instead of southwest to The New Lands. As the ship sailed North the winds and water became ice cold upon although many wanted to turn back but Captain Ellop pushed on and 2 years later of enduring icy coldness arrives in a frozen land, where the sun shines only 5-6 hours at most. Landing on shores of this frozen land they named it Fuldorg Land of Ice.

There is an unnamed large towering mountain range that seperates Fuldorg from The Old Lands with a rather large forest right behind it.
The rest of Felgord is baren with a couple of hills and random mountains here and there. The most notable one is in the North it is larger than any in the Old Lands.
Center of Felgord consists of a massive frozen lake.

((Sorry I kinda just created it by myself..))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 08:07:55 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16