Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Create a world III  (Read 12271 times)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Create a world III
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 12:01:55 pm »

(((can someone roll a best of 5 for this? When I do it I fear I might look partial. Also rule 3)))
I have no idea what this is, but sure! Rockmen, faeries -> 1, 0

From https://www.random.org/:
Code: [Select]
The battle is mostly even but the Rockmen prevail slightly
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 12:46:51 pm »

(((Fuck ;_;. Please be merciful)))

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2017, 01:04:57 pm »

The faeries attempt to push the rock men back underground is a failure. They are more or less confined to their forests now, and grow bitter at the world.
The rock men have asserted their dominance, and come down from the mountains to establish several villages in the plains. They still avoid the forests, which is the faeries strongholds, but quickly adapt to life in the planes.

The rock men of the planes are marginally different from those of the mountain homes. They tend to be larger, and have more brown than grey coloration.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2017, 01:12:30 pm »

Year 13:
Forest-bound faeries grow wretched, their once beautiful colours growing pale. They thirst for blood, and turn carnivorous. Cannibalism, as well as the consumption of other sentients is no longer shunned.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:25:45 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2017, 01:18:40 pm »

((Psst! I think you misread that. The faeries are stuck in their forests, not underground. They were trying to push the rockmen back underground (cause, ya know, rock men) but they failed.))

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 01:24:26 pm »

Year 14: Estrith reveals himself to one of the Mountain Rockmen, which name is "B'roK'Tashur". He offered to share a secret of making weapons out of stone, in the exchange that it* will spread the word of Estrith to the other Mountain Rockmen.

*Rockmen have no gender.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2017, 01:25:15 pm »

(((Oh shite, edited)))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 02:39:09 pm »

Year 15: Trangal travels the world and makes note of the different creatures that came into existance. He writes down all their names on a stone which he hides in a cave on top of the largest mountain.
Spoiler: Notable beings (click to show/hide)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 03:56:51 pm »

So this is basically SPAMCREATION?  :)
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2017, 04:03:36 pm »

Year 16: From the unstable magic of the void a new divinity is born. The Titan Yig laying claim to the dominions of magic, death, and life.

((So cool to see this getting rebooted after the last attempt at it ended.  :D))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2017, 04:31:52 pm »

Year 16.1:
Shortly after the time Yig is born, at the other end of the universe the shift in balance gives rise to another being.

The threads do coalesce to form S.A.I.G.E., who's realm is the unexpected, the miraculous from the mundane, and the will of the living to persist.

There are whispers that his creation was not entirely natural, that something had intervened in his birth.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2017, 04:48:29 pm »

Year 17: Trangal goes over to the new beings and attampts to convert them to follow him against Estrith.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2017, 05:29:27 pm »

Year 18: Orgonlonal the Titan emerges from the void, a massive mountain with rocky arms and legs, and yet no head.
Its spheres are earth, riches and forging.
It proceeds to form the mountain range 'Abvnol'.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 05:32:41 pm by Puppyguard »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2017, 05:45:46 pm »

Year 19: Yig unwilling to follow Trangal takes the form of a great serpent and burrows deep into the underground regions of the world.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2017, 05:49:28 pm »

Year 20: Trangal teaches the faeries to tame wood without harming it. The faeries are eager to learn and quickly they convert much of the trees into sentries or warriors.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16