Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Do job uniforms still conflict with military uniforms?  (Read 547 times)

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Do job uniforms still conflict with military uniforms?
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:20:36 pm »

Are hunters/miners/cutters still bugged so they drop their currently equipped gear when changing roles?
Is there anyway around it?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Do job uniforms still conflict with military uniforms?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:32:20 pm »

Would be better placed in gameplay questions, but yes. Still conflicted to my knowledge, since my Spear Captain left his gear sitting in the forge to go hunting (didn't know he had hunting enabled.)

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
Re: Do job uniforms still conflict with military uniforms?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:03:36 pm »

You can put miner/hunter/woodcutters in a squad with no military uniform, just avoid squad orders or barracks assigning as that is when the problem hits. That is when they stop responding to the miner/hunter/woodcutter jobs that are available, remove from the military and disable/reable the labor to fix.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.