Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Plight of the Atomic [Space Pirate RPG]  (Read 3447 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Plight of the Atomic [Space Pirate RPG] [Now Open] [6/]
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 08:45:56 pm »

Alright. Do you have a Discord account? I'd like to get your characters onto the ship asap but you two were both late to the boarding party.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 09:36:08 pm »

Shoot me an invite link and I'll connect as soon as I can.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 11:20:13 pm »

It's in the first post: https://discord.gg/4eMDu6F

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 09:54:48 pm »

Hey look, doublepost.

Am I docking the Atomic or some other ship? It's a tad unclear.

Vuldrae

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2017, 03:51:59 pm »

Hi i am vuldrae, happy to join this forum
this my character sheet

Name: Ryker Katani
Physical Age: 22
Appearance: A large 6'7" canine humanoid with orange fur. He has an automatic pistol and a screwdriver with lots of modes including soldering and cutting.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ryker and his little brother Cason

Personality: Despite being mistreated in his life, he has maintained himself as a better person, usually calm, and is very knowledgeable, smart, kind, gentle, and has good judgement. He maintains this gruff demeanor and in a few cases, amplifies it, to make sure people remain wary of him, when he had to engage in conflict, his energies would shift toward heroism to reveal a fiercely protective man who resolutely guards what he holds dear.
Bio: A year ago Ryker lived with his parents and his little brother Cason. He was forced to marry his cousin when he turned 21, and his parents wanted him to be a doctor or lawyer. Infuriated and disgusted Riker ran away with his little brother by stealing the spaceship that his family and his cousin's family had bought as a wedding present.
Ryker decided to ask his uncle if he could watch over Cason until his financial and housing situation was more stable and when he can get enough money to go to culinary school and open his own restaurant. In the meantime Ryker can only find work as part-time kitchen staff at random establishments and as a freelancer, mostly doing errands and deliveries while living in his ship.

Skill: Dealing/negotiating

Physical Stats:
Strength     : 9
Dexterity    : 4
Speed        : 6
Reflex       : 3
Constitution : 8
Endurance    : 6

HP: 20/20
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:35:34 pm by Vuldrae »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2017, 03:54:03 pm »

Hey look, doublepost.

Am I docking the Atomic or some other ship? It's a tad unclear.

You're hired by the Navy, the ship you see is the Atomic.
You guys are going to attack it.
Hi i am vuldrae, happy to join this forum
Hi.

Edit: Oh you edited.
Physical Age: 22
Appearance: A large 6'7" canine humanoid with orange fur. He has an automatic pistol and a screwdriver with lots of modes including soldering and cutting.
Personality: Despite being mistreated in his life, he has maintained himself as a better person, usually calm, and is very knowledgeable, smart, kind, gentle, and has good judgement. He maintains this gruff demeanor and in a few cases, amplifies it, to make sure people remain wary of him, when he had to engage in conflict, his energies would shift toward heroism to reveal a fiercely protective man who resolutely guards what he holds dear.
Bio: A year ago Ryker lived with his parents and his little brother Cason. He was forced to marry his cousin when he turned 21, and his parents wanted him to be a doctor or lawyer. Infuriated and disgusted Riker ran away with his little brother by stealing the spaceship that his family and his cousin's family had bought as a wedding present.
Ryker decided to ask his uncle if he could watch over Cason until his financial and housing situation was more stable and when he can get enough money to go to culinary school and open his own restaurant. In the meantime Ryker can only find work as part-time kitchen staff at random establishments and as a freelancer, mostly doing errands and deliveries while living in his ship.

Skill: Cooking

Physical Stats:
Strength     : 9
Dexterity    : 4
Speed        : 6
Reflex       : 3
Constitution : 8
Endurance    : 6

HP: 20/20

Is his name Riker?

Anyway it looks good. I was wondering if anyone was going to play an alien.

...he is an alien, right?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:56:11 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Pages: 1 [2]