Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193286 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 4: Spider Smash
« Reply #1200 on: July 01, 2017, 05:11:19 pm »

EBWOP re: case against me

I guess you could add tunneling certain players, but that tends to be something I do in larger games. Certainly not aided by the fact we had 3 people revive after 2 days and nights, so... I was expecting there to be much fewer players kicking around.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 01, 2017, 11:49:33 pm »

To quote the mod, Ohohoh. Bold move, mafia, bold move.

I'm assuming that the mafia was the one who killed TDS. Hence why nobody is taking credit.

I am so regretful that I aided the cultist by using Spiders Everywhere - but it did gain me some abilities that turned out to be useful when I used it, so I don't regret that.

Flabort: As TDS got his update, surely you got yours. Fullclaim please.
Tiruin I have been claiming as I got stuff. In case you missed it, here are my claims (which add up to my full claim):
Quote from:  Original Role, lost on revive
Flabort’s High-Powered BYOR (Town)

Auto (Triggered on lynch day 1): Backup role: I could choose a rolename, and when I died I would revive as that role.
Night, target: Randomly Selected: Randomize the target.
night, target/self: high power: Give target a random 1-shot from a preset list (Protect, Inspect, Kill, Track, Watch, Karma, Bus, Redirect, Guard, Block)
1-shot: Infinite Actions: does not count towards one action per phase, on the phase used any actions used may be targeted at any number of players, though each player only once.
Quote from: The role I revived as
Peter Petrelli (town)

Auto: Heroes: Whenever targeted by someone or I target someone, gain a 1-shot version of a random ability of theirs. If I gain a power from all living players, I win.
1-shot, target (gained as part of the role, used N1): Eerie Arrival: Kill a player that aided in my death.
1-shot, Night (gained N1, used N2) Spiders Everywhere: all players with web strands gain an additional web strand.
1-shot, auto (gained N1): Withdrawal: Become caffeine withdrawal, granting additional abilities, after death. Ability is [REDACTED]
 on death.
1-shot, Night, target (gained N2, Attempted to use N3 but failed): Bigly: steal a vote from target. can destroy ability to make vote steal permanent, votes return if I die.
1-shot, mafiakill (gained N2): Monster Within: Convert target to your alignment, if successful you die and flip as their role + alignment, they gain this role.
auto (gained N2): Balance: Cannot use the same ability twice in a row.
With errors corrected, I have gained my ability from whomever stole my vote (probably Tiruin).

My new ability: Election, 1-shot, night. At the start of the day an election is held to decide a president. That player decides who is lynched that day. If the president is me, I gain a permanent vote.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: July 02, 2017, 12:02:05 am »

Oh, and with 4 to hammer and Tiruin's 3 votes on Hector, the fate of the day could be decided by one vote; OR, Jack A T,  Persus13, Tea, and TolyK could still hammer someone else.
That said, with the possibility that Tiruin is scum, a single misvote could cause Tiruin to change her votes and hammer on whichever poor towny you vote; which is why, if this happens, I plan on using my Bigly one shot on her during the night, so that she doesn't steal any other votes.

If it doesn't happen, I'm open to suggestions. I could use Bigly on someone (possibly still Tiruin), or I could use Election.

As to who I suspect out of who's remaining... pretty much everyone except Tea. In order of who I suspect least to most, though, its TolyK, Tiruin, Hector, Jack, Persus. Though I could not vote if I wanted to right now.
The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 02, 2017, 01:15:43 am »

PFP slo net.

I have 3 votes unless someone foam fingered me.
I spent 1 on myself and 2 on the target. :v
I don't see why there's a 'sudden hammer stuff' up there because of at most 2 of you being scum. :V
And I stole 2 votes from certain people.

If it doesn't happen, I'm open to suggestions. I could use Bigly on someone (possibly still Tiruin), or I could use Election.

As to who I suspect out of who's remaining... pretty much everyone except Tea. In order of who I suspect least to most, though, its TolyK, Tiruin, Hector, Jack, Persus. Though I could not vote if I wanted to right now.
I'm actually of the mind to vote you because you're not updating us on your wincon progress :P

That and when did you get BOTH Election and Bigly when at the time of a MOST PRIOR POST you got only my auto of Balance and nothing of Lenglon-Shakerag; right now you're saying you have TWO things from L/S and that's after I swapped their role.

That means you acted on me lately or otherwise given your Heroes auto. Here.
I only acted on you, ONCE. That's stealing your vote.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 02, 2017, 01:25:41 am »

I have four abilities: Friendly Neighbour, day action, tell folk I'm town. Used on doll D1, Lengrag D2.

Protect, night action. Used on doll N1, and either Tiruin or TDS N3 (I initially PM'd Tiruin as the target, changed it to TDS, didn't bother asking webadict which was the target after Persus said they disabled TDS' auto watch)

ULTRASUPERDUPERREVIVEMOFOS, night action, 1-shot: revive all players killed during the night, used N2 'cause I'm selfish and thought I was gonna be murdered in the night.

x-shot restorer, phaseless, 1-shot: used D3 on myself.
>_>
<_<
This is really poorly detailed fakeclaiming. Also what is "byraway"?
But you've got abilities you can actually do to people right now and aren't using it. Also that revivewhatever isn't even.

Also NONE of this explains your revive last N2 BECAUSE SOMEONE DIED N1 (ok OSG was modkilled and erased but POZZAI was abduct killed so if what you say is true then he was alive between N1 and his N2 'found ded')
:v
Also let's not forget FoU went ded at D2 lynch.

Also none of your claims have your 'why' reasoning to them so yeah.
>_>
Why did you do anything you did.

You're getting slapped with a trout by TolyK today. :v

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 02, 2017, 02:21:45 am »

*slap*

Still PFP, as not in town. Do we still only have 3 extension votes?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 02, 2017, 02:33:00 am »

I'm actually of the mind to vote you because you're not updating us on your wincon progress :P

That and when did you get BOTH Election and Bigly when at the time of a MOST PRIOR POST you got only my auto of Balance and nothing of Lenglon-Shakerag; right now you're saying you have TWO things from L/S and that's after I swapped their role.

That means you acted on me lately or otherwise given your Heroes auto. Here.
I only acted on you, ONCE. That's stealing your vote.
Right now I have an ability from one living player. You. I don't have any abilities from the remaining living players.

I clearly got Spiders Everywhere when targeted by TDS on N1. At this point, I don't think anyone targeted me, so all my abilities gained N2 (Bigly, the mafiakill, and Balance) were from using Spiders Everywhere. The ability I gained last night (post roleswap) was from you stealing my vote.

The only other ability I gained from the Heroes auto was Withdrawal which I got when I targeted Doll.

My use of Spiders Everywhere targeting Lenglon-Shakrag (from which I got Bigly), you (Tiruin) (from which I got Balance), and 4maskwolf (I got Monster Within) indicates who TDS's targets have been/were. Those three, plus me. Based on the ability gains, I can deduce at this point that I haven't been targeted by anyone else during the game, unless it was Day 1 before I got my current role. Since I only got targeted by TDS once, and there were three people besides me who had web strands on N2, I can deduce he had targeted 2 people at that point and two people had targeted him. I'm also fairly certain that at that point, nobody had enough strands to reach 5 - however, that was N2. By N3, somebody might have earned 5 strands; though they are gone now, as indicated by TDS's flip.
The Cyan Menace

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 02, 2017, 08:42:47 am »

What's poorly detailed about it? You asked for a claim, you got a claim.

*sigh* no pleasing some people :P

The super revive only revives people who died during the night that I use it, it's not an auto. I used it on N2 'cause I was the biggest scum target after all the people were like "hector's a friendly neighbour y'all" though I was hoping there would be the same degree of murder as there was N1. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results, and all that.

I protected doll N1 'cause I didn't want them to be killed by anyone other than themselves, and I was townreadimg TDS so I chose him as well as the watcher/tracker stuff. Tiruin had the Lakerag stuff, claimed to be LYLO breaking, which is why I initially wanted protected her 'til I thought that taking that role seemed a bit counter to town benefits... I changed my mind.

Friendly neighbour'd doll since I didn't want to be killed N1, Lengrag 'cause I wanted to see how they'd react, and I also wanted to see what the super revive did since the optimum play for them was to reveal that to town, making me a significant target for scumkills. I also wanted to placate Lenglon a bit, the long-ass back and forth between us D2 was unpleasant.

I thought I'd get to use my super revive again at some point, hence using my restore on myself. To be fair it was actually a role reset thing, but in doing that it restored x-shot abilities.

"byraway" is phonetically spelling how Glaswegians say "by the way", kinda.

Also there are seven players left alive, thus 4 votes to hammer. I have three, like, totally implying that scum is already voting for me.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 02, 2017, 10:31:49 am »

So... >_>
Did anyone read that I have 3 votes and I voted myself and 2 on Hector thus we're 2 votes away from hammering him? <.<
Because I've made it quite obvious that out of the SEVEN people left, there's 2 scum or whatever (Did a read back on Tea/Hector, also did a read back on TDS--I didn't put in mind that we can also take into probability that he didn't use his convert but that abductkill flip and stuff is also tied here :V but it is possible too that he didn't convert yet [ie Scenario for nuking people + 'convert the one with most webstrands'])

Also there are seven players left alive, thus 4 votes to hammer. I have three, like, totally implying that scum is already voting for me.
:v
Yes Hector. I'd totally be that mafiadude who abductkills or daykills or whatever. The funny thing is that that abduction kill didn't happen as a daykill but a shadow snapped TDS in half and spiders happened compared to N1/N3.

I'm also conflicted in voting you because I got a really defensive read in a good day, and a rather moreso defensive read in a scum way. :^ And I'm all wondering that--yeah you've a point on trusting the people in the TolyK chat, and I appreciate that (and your humor), but seeing their full actions inasfar as they've stated [Jack/TolyK] per cycle...

I haven't seen anyone else vote people here.

Web: Votecount please

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 02, 2017, 10:42:24 am »

Tolyk's voting for me brah.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 02, 2017, 10:47:15 am »

I was also being facetious with the "scum is already on the wagon" thing, which is difficult to communicate via text. A scum quickhammer right now would be silly.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 02, 2017, 10:58:59 am »

Tolyk's voting for me brah.
wut.
Unvote Hector13; Hector13 (still keep my one vote on Tiruin)

Also Tea, I recall you saying 'testing something with your vote' a ways back on D3 but your fullclaim says nothing about it. What'sup?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 02, 2017, 11:00:29 am »

So... >_>
Did anyone read that I have 3 votes and I voted myself and 2 on Hector thus we're 2 votes away from hammering him? <.<
Is that how that was meant to be interpreted? I read it as, "vote myself once, then vote hector 5 times, overwriting my vote on myself since I only have 3".

The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 02, 2017, 11:02:51 am »

So... >_>
Is that how that was meant to be interpreted? I read it as, "vote myself once, then vote hector 5 times, overwriting my vote on myself since I only have 3".
Err, no? I voted Hector multiple times because I wanted to see how it looks on the votecount but always making that 1 vote kept on me o_O
Maybe I should reword those later on. <_< Thanks.

Also hey, you got slapped with a trout :D

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 02, 2017, 01:28:21 pm »

Hector, most of the case currently is process-of-elimination. Of the ~3 left, you are the scummiest. THOugh that can change. qucikpost
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 95