Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193814 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Bring Out The Lanterns
« Reply #720 on: June 06, 2017, 05:04:08 pm »

I am not oblivious. I am completely aware they merged. I didn't expect the OP to change, though.
I gotta keep everyone up to date on the statuses of players!

Also, this game is hilarious for reasons nobody understands but me!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0
« Reply #721 on: June 06, 2017, 05:29:45 pm »

OK, recap post.

Spoiler: doll's claim (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: flabor's claim (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: lenglon's claim (click to show/hide)

It seems like this is quite the concensus:
Interesting.  Piecing together what has been said, it would appear that (at least to some degree) the themes we submitted influenced categories of abilities doled out amongst the players.
This appears to be the case with my theme as well.

Can I also mention this?
Given my (albeit limited) information, it seems that role ideas are reciprocated between several players, i.e. similar role mechanics are at work. This is fairly standard in Wuba BYOR's, iirc, so it was odd that nobody has any info about the modes.

Assuming most of the people mentioned aren't lying, isn't this basically the case right now?

It's still strange to me that nobody has gone public with info about the modes. I'm guessing it's a town player though, now. Worth keeping in mind when people go claim it.

Spoiler: Claimed Themes (click to show/hide)

Shakerag:

TolyK:  I asked you a question, man.
Where? I'm pretty sure I answered all your questions. I didn't find any unanswered ones during rereading.

I still don't trust Lenglon entirely. Especially since they said they learned Shakerag's alignment but Shakerag didn't learn theirs.
Well Lenglon claimed she was town to me.  I can at least confirm that she wasn't mafia because the merging thing meant she became my alignment (town)(My updated role includes her abilities and I can see the ability she used to do the merge which clearly states she would take on whatever alignment I had).  So if she went from mafia (or anything with another team) to town, you'd think she'd rat out her previous partners.
Emphasis mine. So, you have a chat as well, not just a role-info-swap carried out by Wuba, right?

PPE:
TolyK:
Shakerag:
I still don't trust Lenglon entirely. Especially since they said they learned Shakerag's alignment but Shakerag didn't learn theirs.
Well Lenglon claimed she was town to me.  I can at least confirm that she wasn't mafia because the merging thing meant she became my alignment (town)(My updated role includes her abilities and I can see the ability she used to do the merge which clearly states she would take on whatever alignment I had).  So if she went from mafia (or anything with another team) to town, you'd think she'd rat out her previous partners.
So, why didn't you claim this earlier?
It didn't occur to me to do so?  Or maybe it did but I didn't think it was worth mentioning.  I only brought it up because flabort mentioned something about it directly.
Uh, sure. I find that slightly sketchy, but we'll assume it's true.

Quote from: Shakerag
Although ... (now you've done it; you got me thinking about this) truth be told, it's a meaningless claim when you think about it.  There are several possibilities:
- We are both town as claimed. 
- Lenglon was non-town and is some kind of dual-alignment player now and can win with town or whatever her original alignment is (as I don't have a direct confirmation on her original alignment).
- Possibly in conjunction with the above, Lenglon's original role had one or more hidden abilities that stated they wouldn't be revealed to whomever she fused with.
- I could be scum and lying about the sk-miller claim and she's going along with it because she doesn't want to lose.
- I could be scum and lying about the sk-miller claim and she's going along with it because she secretly retains her original alignment as well and is trying to operate as a mole.

Of course, this also puts me in a bad situation because now if I don't trust Lenglon I can't exactly get rid of her without getting rid of myself as well.  Goddamnit TolyK this was not a rabbit hole I wanted to go down :(
Sure. This seems a bit like WIFOM, but I actually am in a similar situation regarding Jack (though I'm the one who caused it :P).

I am not oblivious. I am completely aware they merged. I didn't expect the OP to change, though.
Why wouldn't it?  The player lineup did technically change.
Generally when game states change, the OP doesn't change. The exception has been "people have died and roleflipped".

I know this feeling... Fuck you too. <3
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Welcome To Sundown!
« Reply #722 on: June 06, 2017, 05:34:01 pm »

TolyK:
Lenglon:
Sure. For one, I'm fairly afraid of vote manipulation, as I have reason to believe there will be. Given this fact, and also that I didn't have a concrete read on you at the time, I didn't feel it wise to pressure-vote you. If you had become more suspicious, I'd have voted you, but currently my suspicions are elsewhere (and I'm not revealing them at this time to the public, because I'm curious to see how they work when not under pressure).
Interesting.  So do your role's abilities indicate to you that there is reason to think there is vote manipulation or is this more of a gut feeling?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0
« Reply #723 on: June 06, 2017, 05:37:29 pm »

Emphasis mine. So, you have a chat as well, not just a role-info-swap carried out by Wuba, right?
Yup!  Although I'm not really sure why we needed one...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 06, 2017, 05:44:27 pm »

Yup!  Although I'm not really sure why we needed one...
you say that when I just wrote message 106 in our chat...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 06, 2017, 05:50:32 pm »

Claim follow-up:
I am unwilling to state my exact theme at this time because it is also the exact name of my infinate-action ability.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 06, 2017, 05:53:23 pm »

TolyK:
Lenglon:
Sure. For one, I'm fairly afraid of vote manipulation, as I have reason to believe there will be. Given this fact, and also that I didn't have a concrete read on you at the time, I didn't feel it wise to pressure-vote you. If you had become more suspicious, I'd have voted you, but currently my suspicions are elsewhere (and I'm not revealing them at this time to the public, because I'm curious to see how they work when not under pressure).
Interesting.  So do your role's abilities indicate to you that there is reason to think there is vote manipulation or is this more of a gut feeling?
I answered this one. I'll answer it again, since I can't be bothered rereading again. :( (I'm pretty sure I answered in plaintext and didn't quote you, so you missed it too...)
This is more of a gut feeling, however based on themes and my knowledge of roles, the feeling is reinforced. My reasoning is that vote manip is not-rare in BYOR's, so if I can afford to not vote I'd do that. Since I've already started, I don't see why I should stop this policy.

Also, I'm about to post a WoT about Tiruin, then general reads.

Claim follow-up:
I am unwilling to state my exact theme at this time because it is also the exact name of my infinate-action ability.
Are you sure you should've claimed this part though? Because nobody could've known (they might've guessed?) about your ability name being your theme beforehand. Seems like a useless restriction on yourself, when nobody was asking about your theme...
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Lenglon and Shakerag Fusion Dance
« Reply #727 on: June 06, 2017, 05:54:13 pm »

Ok, so this is my case on Tiruin. I've tried to get most of her content, so if I missed something it wasn't on purpose (or I found it irrelevant, I guess).

It's far from solid, but it's far different from what's been going on all of today.

Initial reads post (nothing of value, to be expected in initial reads posts though...):
REEDS list! [Made from Papyrus! On Papyrus!]
<bleh>
Also I'm town. Please boop me nicely. [No investigates please; I'll show up town. No I'm not a bloody Godfather. Yes I tell the truth always.] :v
"Please don't investigate" was what initially worried me. Also the way she specifically tries to reinforce the idea (which she generally doesn't).

[All my abilites that require a rolename--since this is literally the first time I've played with them \o/ -- only work when I use them :p]
PFP
Well, I've a semi-obvious set of people to target tonight then <_>
Not part of the case, just a reminder for people not to share ability names.

Why the fuck are people not asking what Survival mode is?!
I was :O
With a lot less expletives and innuendo. However the obvious hit me a millisecond after. It's like doll's post but my own :p
Basically:
Why do you care.
It is obviously player activated; it is obviously going to be mentioned if ever that person is of actual teamplay mind--context in the situation, it can also be fakeclaimed, either way it is too early to even make use of anything due to a myriad # of factors.
As I noted to Jack, Tiruin's posts right about here rang the bell for me (paraphrasing):
 - "she was active when the survival thing happened"
 - "she seems more interested in the fusion thing"
The problem is, it seems that everyone followed the second theme, so it's apparently a problem with my brain and not Tiruin's behavior. >.>

The case is more of a "feels scummy via my gut". It seems like Tiruin is activelurking/tailgating.
This feeling is from posts like this:
Quote from: Tiruin
I'm guessing scum did it.
Can you add to this by typing your speculation out in detail?
I would love to know more about your thinking this game.
... which could be due to her style of being huggy-friends-forever and generally lovely with everyone.
But there's really not a lot of original content, mostly going off of other peoples' reads and questions.

The biggest original lead, it seems, was this:
TBF seems scummy because his posts are low on substance. He makes cases on people that only exist because he ignores things they say (see my vote on him). Sometimes it seems like he's just pushing a lynch to push a lynch and not to actually find scum.
[...]
To share a bit of my notes--TBF is glaringly neutral because he's displaying a total lack of towniness he had in that one game doll is grumpy at him about, and more on because there's a rather major lack of his activity and content this game thus far <_<
But I've learned not to see him scummy just because of that, as it's still a work in progress.
TBF: I'd like to ask you a few things; first is what do you think about people's insights or perspectives of you thus far. Second is what do you think of your own activity and content thus far. :O

ALso TDS: admit it. You were busy winning 15-rune wins for Bay12 in DCSS rather than playing here because you were totally busy in the tournament that coincidentally happened at the time this game is running. And more.
:P
But seriously why the active-lurking @_@
accusation of activelurking based on TDS's post history, but actually voting TBF because TDS said TBF is scummy. While initially saying TBF was "glaringly neutral".

Now asking 4mask about flabort:
Even without a full analysis of what all has gone on I have huge problems with flabort's so-called "reads list" that I'd like to talk about for a moment.
Oooo info! :3
Now I'm somewhat divided between wondering if you're voting him because you're scum, or he's scum, or both of you are town. Because you can't both be mafia given what you both did.
This is ... uh. Obvious?
But that one statement from me to you is about how you noted down the people who weren't that active in his post.
OSG was, actually, active (and you can see it in his post history :P Like, seriously.)
And, honestly and personally--active lurking is widely emphasized; OVER-emphasized, as I'd believe, as a SCUMtell, because context defines the 'tell', and in how many games I recall with people who have done such things, there is little correlation on the people doing it and them being scum. It is MOREso that the people doing it have a certain pattern to how they do it, and their relation to their day-play.
Rather than them being scum.
So why did you accuse of activelurking before?
Next...I think you didn't do your research and moreso poked him just because of what was present in this thread. You have a nice bit of insight there too!
[...]What I do have a problem with is arbitrary changes to people's reads based on inactivity that don't take into account what benefit the inactivity might have to that player as various roles.  In my case, there was literally no benefit in going inactive: I had a decent position built up and as town, scum, or third-party I would want to further that strength in order to further my goals in the rest of the game[...]
...But it's personal in perspective.

So what stood out on your case on Flabort? How he made his comparisons? How does that make him scummy?
Again, asking people about their cases. This lets her agree with them, then join the bandwagon with good reasoning.

Thinking back, I'm pretty sure I missed a few of her posts, so this might be skewed. Either way:
I'd prefer if Tiruin answers this post before others, because I'm interested in her response to this.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 06, 2017, 06:00:20 pm »

[quote ]
Claim follow-up:
Are you sure you should've claimed this part though? Because nobody could've known (they might've guessed?) about your ability name being your theme beforehand. Seems like a useless restriction on yourself, when nobody was asking about your theme...
[/quote]
well I'm second-guessing it now...

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 06, 2017, 06:31:08 pm »

Reads in general:

4mask: The initial case on flabort for "filler reads". Not much content, but it was concise. Townish.
doll: A complete clusterfuck. Claimed mega-kill-abilities (which turned out to not be rare?!). Overreactive voting for Flabort a bit later on the bandwagon. Not trustworthy whatsoever, until D2 where we can check his claims.
FoU: Questioned me for most of D1 about being a cult leader, which was weak until Jack and I told him he was not pushing hard; later claim was stronger, incl. "TolyK is not scumhunting", which seems to be most of what's left after I've sent him "proof" that I'm not a cult leader. Still seems to be convinced that I'm anti-town, maybe even an unusual form of cult leader, i.e. can't drop his "TolyK = cultist" mentality. I feel the only part of his case that stands is lack of scumhunting during the middle of the day. So: slight scum lean from me.
flabort: Initial reads are all "can't really say much" ("filler reads"), distrusts doll claim and says tds=activelurk (which was mirroring what was being said at the time by others). Later explodes and claims another "infinite-action" role, citing this reason for distrusting doll. Also claims revive.  My opinion: Seems less scummy than people make him out to be. Slight scum. Since he claimed revive, I'm on board with lynching him, since if he's telling the truth we'll just get another round + a reason to trust him.
hector: Uh... not much. "Answered my questions fine" is the only stuff I wrote down on him. So... null.
Jack: I invited him to my chat. Interesting to note that people initially read him as scummy. Seems to be playing solidly, as expected. Doesn't trust me too all too much, it seems, but neither do I trust him completely. We did partially-claim to each other, and his claim is completely reasonable, so I still believe he is town.
lenglon: Voted for Flabort by jumping on bandwagon ("Doll's case is solid"); other play indicates "slight scum" read. However, merged with Shakerag, and seem to trust each other. So, seems alignment==shakerag? *
osg: more like "mia".
persus: Didn't like my outrage at the survival mode, but I "answered ok so not so scummy" (my notes). Called out FoU for tunneling me. Don't have that many notes on him. So... very weak town read, mostly by gut.
pozzai: In my notes, called out 5 people as scum. Seems to have been in culture shock as people went after him; defended fine though. Has been on and off, more or less. Not much notable, including flabort stuff. So... again, weak town read, mostly null.
shakerag: "sk-miller", which is confirmed by merge, as well as towniness; had no real reads or anything but humorous content early on; later on, pressuring a bit and doing generally acceptable stuff. Seems town to me, esp. with merger*.
tea: I have nothing written down for tea. Though she's posted a lot, and I remember her doing stuff. I honestly can't be bothered to go recheck though, this has taken like 4 hours already. My impression was town.
TBF: Had trouble figuring out what to ask. Later started pressuring, also asking questions which end up not leading anywhere, or at least not pressuring people on their answers much. Null-to-light scum read, because doesn't seem alignment-interested, though could be because doesn't know where to push folks.
TDS: ... nothing really written. Generally low new content per post, iirc, mostly question-answering and going a bit after people, no memorable pressure. Null read.
Tiruin: Outlined my case for her a few posts above. tl;dr is not pushing much, "don't investigate me I'm town", quietly getting on bandwagons by asking questions about other peoples' attacks. Partially based on gut, from responses around "merger and survival mode" time. Mild scum read, but subject to change if pointed out I'm incorrect.**

*  Shakerag's attitude seems to have slightly changed after lenglon merged with him. It's as of yet hard to figure out whether it's indicative of alignment change.
** Would prefer people not comment much until Tiruin answers first.

well I'm second-guessing it now...
I'm actually slightly surprised by this post...
P.S. remove the space after your first ["quote "] because otherwise it messes the whole thing up.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 06, 2017, 07:43:42 pm »

So internet death is common :V And I haven't been able to pretty much do my stuff that I wanted to do D:<
But to make some significant comments (Since I really feel like people are, rather than me feeling they're doing it out of the area of scummy intent, really misreading):

Ok, so this is my case on Tiruin. I've tried to get most of her content, so if I missed something it wasn't on purpose (or I found it irrelevant, I guess).

It's far from solid, but it's far different from what's been going on all of today.
Tiruin: Outlined my case for her a few posts above. tl;dr is not pushing much, "don't investigate me I'm town"
I appreciate your overtness to try and make a case, I really do--but you seem to have missed that I WANT TO BE TARGETED :V
That is why I've acted as much as I have, in the way that I did. The reason why I'm pushing other people is because significant people aren't displaying enough as I want them to, like TBF and others you've quoted me in (Thanks for gathering some of my posts but you're gathering them under a lens of 'trying to make a case' but not really making one in an analytical light)

I'm not sure how you guys let Shakerag, Tiruin, TDS and TBF get away with their bullshit of ending conversations and selectively ignoring shit, but the wagon that formed against me for... what are you even voting for me over again? I can't even tell, especially in Doll's posts.
Apologies for your RL happenings :<
But! I'd like to ask you one question:
Are you sure what you said there applies to me?
Because I'm not even for your wagon like I said in my latest post. :P

That's bloody why I've also mentioned my ambivalence; doll makes a shrewd wordy point, but I am unsure if doll is town or not--why I kept talking about protecting them was pointedly to check many factors.
I don't see why Shakerag is included on this. Tiruin misses things all the time. I blame it on her bad internet usually. I'm not sure what you are referring to with TDS here, people in-thread have pointed out multiple times that TBF always plays this way.
Also people seriously didn't even communicate WITH me with the initiative to do so :V I've been poking them for initiative of communication in the posts I reference them.
Tiruin, remember when you were really really convinced that I was lying about being a town poisoner (i.e. town-aligned poisoner)? And it was eventually revealed that I was a town poisoner? It's not particularly relevant here, as I'm not a poisoner, but that was a fun emotion I had and wanted to boop you with it. :D
I do, this is partly what's adjusting my reads on you BEFORE Flabort's big post about how he missed things [which I infer is more out of moods because I can sort of feel it while reading his posts, and the latest paragraph of a RL mention]
I do not think Flabort is scum, and warrants how many votes he has on him, especially given the content of doll's case; doll's case has sense, but it is sensible only through a lens of reasoning that is on doll's personal side there too. Initially I had thought of it as 'ok this could be an opportunistic scum push on a townie that really wasn't active, like seriously [...also me thinking that when people pull the active lurking card, they don't really check post history -_- {I made a post about how I am against active lurking as a generalization of a scumtell}]
More seriously, though, "little scumhunting" is fairly correct.
Overtly, you mean. :P I'm gathering notes, you silly boot. And notes to be used in the future days IF AND UNLESS I DIE TONIGHT.

Well this is out of nowhere :V
I mean like HOW this even occurs--I can only presume the ability lets you PM, lets you quicktopic, or...yeah.
Still :V
Lakerag is towny in my eyes because of this kerfluffle.

Also please, dudes, let me make it simple for everyone despite the want or juicyness of paranoia--my theme doesn't matter. -_-
 Because webadict parsed it differently.

So why did you accuse of activelurking before?
I mentioned it to TDS, aye?
I've mentioned DCSS--while it is off forum, he posted about winning a 15-rune game.
Bloody hell does that take long. I can't even complete a game in DCSS with 3 runes in under 4 hours. :V
So yeah. I'm POKING him about active lurking because, and I did track, before his majority posts here--he had been focusing on that.
And not following up my poke on him, humorously, about it.

Track me better TolyK. :I
I see you as the Fix to my Fogg, specifically my Phileas Fogg. I see you mean well because I do get a towny vibe from reading through how you do your stuff, but you aren't seeing what I mean [and I seriously thought I was being overt, even worried that I'm being dilutedly TOO overt]
** Would prefer people not comment much until Tiruin answers first.
Danke!
And/or you're scum and being pretty plastic about it through ways hard to connect at this moment. But that's just making polarity. :v

Fakeedit: Also y'all know the hilarious thing?
I thought yesterday was Wednesday but it isn't and today is Wednesday because of late night thinking.
Hah, I've more than 12 hours to do my stuff!
9 To Hammer. Day Ends on Wednesday, June 7th at 8:00 PM CST. There is no Extension available.

Will finally get that post later.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 06, 2017, 08:56:22 pm »

Goddamnit Web, last time you said this was the game we had 5 SKs.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 06, 2017, 10:09:55 pm »

Goddamnit Web, last time you said this was the game we had 5 SKs.
Technically 7, if you count the town-sided ones. But who's really counting?

I mean, that's the best part, you have only a slight clue into how insane I'm willing to make a setup.

But, I have to make a vote count.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0: Timer Dings. Locking Thread. Sending Roles (100%)
« Reply #733 on: June 06, 2017, 10:31:17 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
doll - flabort,
FallacyOfUrist - hector13, Persus13,
flabort - doll, 4maskwolf, Lenglon, Pozzai, Tea,
hector13 -
Jack A T -
Lenglon-Shakerag - Shakerag,
origamascienceguy -
Persus13 -
Pozzai -
Tea -
TheBiggerFish - TheDarkStar, Tiruin,
TheDarkStar - flabort,
Tiruin -
TolyK - FallacyOfUrist,
No Lynch -

Not Voting - origamascienceguy, TolyK, TheBiggerFish, Jack A T,

Shorten - doll, Persus13,
Oppose Shorten - hector13,

9 To Hammer. Day Ends on Wednesday, June 7th at 8:00 PM CST. There is no Extension available.

Quote from: Current Rules
Survival - The Mafiakill does not count toward the 1 action per Phase limit.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 07, 2017, 12:13:01 am »

Tiruin is...not really making any sense to me at the moment. Can someone translate?

Like.

I'm not sure how you guys let Shakerag, Tiruin, TDS and TBF get away with their bullshit of ending conversations and selectively ignoring shit, but the wagon that formed against me for... what are you even voting for me over again? I can't even tell, especially in Doll's posts.
Apologies for your RL happenings :<
But! I'd like to ask you one question:
Are you sure what you said there applies to me?
Because I'm not even for your wagon like I said in my latest post. :P

That's bloody why I've also mentioned my ambivalence; doll makes a shrewd wordy point, but I am unsure if doll is town or not--why I kept talking about protecting them was pointedly to check many factors.
I don't see why Shakerag is included on this. Tiruin misses things all the time. I blame it on her bad internet usually. I'm not sure what you are referring to with TDS here, people in-thread have pointed out multiple times that TBF always plays this way.
Also people seriously didn't even communicate WITH me with the initiative to do so :V I've been poking them for initiative of communication in the posts I reference them.
I don't understand what her last bit to Persus means at all.

And also she...somehow doesn't realize that no one flabort mentioned in the group of people "selectively ignoring shit" is on flabort's wagon, despite her, uh, bolded insistence that she's attentive to and against his wagon:

I do not think Flabort is scum, and warrants how many votes he has on him, especially given the content of doll's case; doll's case has sense, but it is sensible only through a lens of reasoning that is on doll's personal side there too. Initially I had thought of it as 'ok this could be an opportunistic scum push on a townie that really wasn't active, like seriously [...also me thinking that when people pull the active lurking card, they don't really check post history -_- {I made a post about how I am against active lurking as a generalization of a scumtell}[/b]

^ And furthermore I'm not sure if I'm defining active lurking differently from her or from literally everyone, but my understanding of the term active lurking is posting things that contribute only on the surface/or even outright fluff but don't reflect very much of a desire to solve the game? As such I don't understand the relevance of activity level outside of the thread.

And then she is asking people to push on her, and then seemingly getting defensive in response to just TolyK pressing her and revealing her hand of clever softing that she's been doing throughout the day for reasons I don't super understand? (Another example of the latter bit is in the first quote of this post.)

Tiruin, to what extent were you aware of the state of the wagons/extension votes this evening prior to Webadict's count?
Only upon re-reading past the count ._. because of multiple RL conditions, however I am dedicated to the game and anyone can feel free to please hunt me if ever they feel they have cases to pursue on me.

[...]

That said, anyone else targeting Doll tonight? It helps me to know! @_@

Tiruin: Outlined my case for her a few posts above. tl;dr is not pushing much, "don't investigate me I'm town"
I appreciate your overtness to try and make a case, I really do--but you seem to have missed that I WANT TO BE TARGETED :V
That is why I've acted as much as I have, in the way that I did. The reason why I'm pushing other people is because significant people aren't displaying enough as I want them to, like TBF and others you've quoted me in (Thanks for gathering some of my posts but you're gathering them under a lens of 'trying to make a case' but not really making one in an analytical light)
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 95