Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193590 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Welcome To Sundown!
« Reply #375 on: June 01, 2017, 04:31:11 pm »

Doll:
I was referring more to the cumulative case.

As of yet, I've only been through the thread once (no rereading), so I haven't accumulated much long-term info about every player.

PPE: Holy shit that's a lot of times I've been pre-posted...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 01, 2017, 04:34:42 pm »

Pozzai - I view your evasive statement to go look for something that isnt actually there to find as directly anti-town, because youre wasting the rntire towns time and energy. Im working 14-hour shifts every day including holidays and weekends right now, and im posting entirely via phone, with about 1 bar of signal and my data cutting in and out. I do NOT have the ability to deal with that kind of evasive time-wasting.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 01, 2017, 04:37:25 pm »

Pozzai - I view your evasive statement to go look for something that isnt actually there to find as directly anti-town, because youre wasting the rntire towns time and energy. Im working 14-hour shifts every day including holidays and weekends right now, and im posting entirely via phone, with about 1 bar of signal and my data cutting in and out. I do NOT have the ability to deal with that kind of evasive time-wasting.

So if you had missed my reads and were interested, you'd surely be like:

GIVE ME YOUR READS NOW

And I should comply?

Or would you mayhaps ask "so I haven't seen you give any reads, do you have any?"

If people demand stuff of me, I'll demand they go find it themself, if they ask nicely, I'll nicely tell them where to find it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 01, 2017, 04:38:47 pm »

Oh come on, Pozzai.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 01, 2017, 04:41:22 pm »

Pozzai, that only follows if you assume people only read what is directly addressed to them.
You are mistaken.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2017, 04:42:49 pm »

So to get away from that.

@Lenglon what do you think of TBF's issue with me buddying Tea, agree/disagree?

What do you think of their evasiveness to get down and gritty with the exact things they consider buddying outside a whole paragraph?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2017, 04:44:11 pm »

wait, isnt that what TBF actually DID? and you kept evading him when he did it.
PPE posting now, tesponding to that next.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2017, 04:51:32 pm »

TBF cant isolate it down to a single sentence or phrase because hes pointing at an overall gestalt or intent. I personally dont view the buddying accusation against you as legitimate, but I do see where TBF is coming from. Hes not evading, hes just refusing to let you change the context to rephrame it with the overall gestalt hes pointing at absent.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2017, 05:16:31 pm »

so, just re-read what you said about why you were being evasive, andI realized I misunderstood you on first pass. Somehow I had thought you were saying there hadnt been direct follow-up by people other than TBF, and that you would have followed up if there had been by anyone. Now I understand that you are simply saying you will refuse to answer questions if they arent phrased politely, with please, rather than direct demands.
So you are claiming to be very touchy, and that youll close up and refuse to respond if put under hard pressure.
You aren't new to mafia Pozzai, you know responding to pressure by refusing to do anything isnt a good idea. We arent going to let you off the hook just because you dont like being on the hook, thats exactly how mafia doesnt work.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2017, 05:22:34 pm »

so, just re-read what you said about why you were being evasive, andI realized I misunderstood you on first pass. Somehow I had thought you were saying there hadnt been direct follow-up by people other than TBF, and that you would have followed up if there had been by anyone. Now I understand that you are simply saying you will refuse to answer questions if they arent phrased politely, with please, rather than direct demands.
So you are claiming to be very touchy, and that youll close up and refuse to respond if put under hard pressure.
You aren't new to mafia Pozzai, you know responding to pressure by refusing to do anything isnt a good idea. We arent going to let you off the hook just because you dont like being on the hook, thats exactly how mafia doesnt work.

TBF didn't pressure me at all, because their accusation is non-existant.

I reacted to people(Doll) going at me for being rude to TBF and evasive, when I merely responded to his question, in the same manner he asked it.

I haven't refused to answer anything that has been directed at me, and "I already posted reads" is an answer. You're presenting issues here that doesn't even exist >_>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2017, 06:06:29 pm »

look, this is giving me a headache. could you please re-post your reads real quick? I think it was linked in the last 3 pages or so by someone else but Im tired and I think thisll clear things up better than anything else would, also reposting wont make me try to flip back and forth between phone browser tabs like a link will.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 01, 2017, 06:13:32 pm »

look, this is giving me a headache. could you please re-post your reads real quick? I think it was linked in the last 3 pages or so by someone else but Im tired and I think thisll clear things up better than anything else would, also reposting wont make me try to flip back and forth between phone browser tabs like a link will.

#262 how do you make it a small clickable thing?

Basically what it was originally was:

Slight town:
TBF

Slight scum:
Jack
Doll
Flabort

Scum(though not disclosured at the time)
Tea

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 01, 2017, 06:17:10 pm »

Well it worked, but not exactly elegant >_>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 01, 2017, 06:24:05 pm »

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 95