Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193516 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 1: Welcome To Sundown!
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2017, 06:15:37 pm »

Bleh, so many posts to catch up on.

TDS

2-4. Why are you rolefishing?

Jack A T: If you were completely kill/lynch immune, when would you claim it?
origamiscienceguy: If you were a serial killer and had a daykill, who would you kill today?
doll: In your opinion, what is the most important thing to look for in someone's posts to get a read on them?
Shakerag: If you knew that the theme you submitted had a clear impact on your role, would you claim the theme?
doll: Why claim that you're going to die tonight rather than keeping quiet about it to try to waste one of the scum's kills?

lol

Why do you bother if someone else is rolefishing if you're doing the same?

There's a difference between trying to figure out people's perspective on different situations and just asking about features of their role. The first helps you see their alignment/how they approach the game, but the second is a good way to either put a target on someone else (if the person asking is town) or to figure out who good nightkill targets are (if the person asking is scum).

TheDarkStar:
Shakerag: If you knew that the theme you submitted had a clear impact on your role, would you claim the theme?
I suppose it would depend a lot on circumstances.  What is my alignment, what is the game state, etc.
As you in favor of everyone theme-claiming on D1?

All:
I'm guessing, based on one of my abilities, that there are at least a handful of inspection powers (possibly even day inspects).  So with a nod to Toaster I'm going to claim that I'm an sk-miller.  Leave it to webadict to screw with me...

1. Yes, and for the record my theme is Recursion. I haven't seen it impact anything yet.
2. I'd be surprised about day inspects, since those seem really hard to balance. What's to stop someone with a day inspect from inspecting, say, me and immediately telling everyone about it before the scum have a chance to stop it?

TheDarkStar
What is the strangest but surprisingly effective scumhunting tactic you've ever seen?

In the Smstr w/ Love game a few years back I publicly declared I was on a team with a few people and then scumhunted to figure out if we were scum or not (we were, but we weren't sure about for half the game).

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2017, 06:16:38 pm »

I wouldn't have minded. I do think it's an acceptable way of scoping out players new to a site, to get some pressure on them and see how they react, if they potentially is the crumbly sort of cracker.

I think there's a huge difference in doing this to people who are new, and people who are new to a site, and personally wouldn't do it to completely new players because it's a bit douchebaggerish, and while I can be intense and blunt while playing, I still do put fun > winning.

So who would be capable to do it to a new on site player, more or less everyone, and I have no feelings towards them, hard or otherwise, the few who would not are probably the people most interested in giving newsite players the most positive experience possible.

Who that'd be specifically in this game, Idk \o/

Gonna shower and catch up on rest of thread afterwards !
Well. This throws me off a little, but now I have a better feel of what to expect from you. Thanks for this. I can't tell, have you played on this site before? You almost sound like... you've been reading the thread about making games more newbie friendly, haven't you? Well, I don't expect veteran level play, but I do expect high-level play - your comments about not being new to mafia support this expectation.

I haven't read anything at all on this forum except this thread :$

Flabort:

The FoS and the question towards me both feels very 'hands off'. Plays it safe in an attempt to not rock the boat, this overly carefulness is more scumindicative for me.
Ahahahah. This is where the game gets REALLY started. Afraid to say that is my personal typical first-half-of-day-1 play, playing the part of the detached judge while the lawyers bicker it out. Once I start seeing results from my and other RQS questions, I start getting into the deep and gritty parts of it, arguing it out over the littlest details like Pheonix Wright fighting for a shred of evidence.

I also see that you think Doll was TOO into it. Is there an optimal level of activity, in your opinion?
[/quote]

*grmbl* the observer people are the hardest to read >_>

I don't have an issue with their activity, I have an issue with how they attempt to deflect all discussion away from their slot by making a claim that we essentially can't use for anything at this point.

If they're town, surely waiting with the claim till a later point when there's been more activity revolving themselves would give a greater scope of the game as a whole.

If scum of some kind, it could point towards it being important for them to reach n1, or that they due to being an obvious fakeclaim later are lynched and win as a jester type of role.

The demand and blind expectations of people to provide them with stuff while being all "don't talk about me" is fairly anti-town behaviour, as they've robbed us of any interaction analysis with them later if they are indeed town.

Overall I therefore consider there to be more scum motivation behind their behaviour than town.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2017, 06:21:24 pm »

Me attempting to get reads on people, only works if they care enough to get out of the circular role discussions and actually do something... You can lead a horse to water...
But it takes an ass to tell it that it's a horse.
So ask some questions that will lead to new different discussions. Duh. Get off your ass and find a way to break the circle, rather than just accusing everyone else of being useless.

Stuff has been done, stuff has been set in motion, did you notice how what you just commented on earlier actually dragged you out of your hole to play the game and talk about analysis ?

Asking boring one dimensional questions does very little as you can usually somewhat infer what type of answer people want, questions only gets interesting when people have already taken a stance already, and you pressure them to defend it. Prior to me stating a bunch of reads/feels for the game, very few had taken stances.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2017, 06:31:51 pm »

Me attempting to get reads on people, only works if they care enough to get out of the circular role discussions and actually do something... You can lead a horse to water...
So ask some questions that will lead to new different discussions. Duh. Get off your ass and find a way to break the circle, rather than just accusing everyone else of being useless.
Will everybody please stop pre-melting my shit? Please?

Fuck it that auto-correct is much funnier than what I meant.
This is mafia you two, you're not allowed to be funny :P
Oh shush. We can be funny if we want, so long as it doesn't interfere with the game.

Stuff has been done, stuff has been set in motion, did you notice how what you just commented on earlier actually dragged you out of your hole to play the game and talk about analysis ?

Asking boring one dimensional questions does very little as you can usually somewhat infer what type of answer people want, questions only gets interesting when people have already taken a stance already, and you pressure them to defend it. Prior to me stating a bunch of reads/feels for the game, very few had taken stances.
Well, I guess that's difficult to argue with.
Were my questions completely one dimensional, though?
I do have to concede that you are less lazy and suspicious than TBF.

Flabort:

The FoS and the question towards me both feels very 'hands off'. Plays it safe in an attempt to not rock the boat, this overly carefulness is more scumindicative for me.
Ahahahah. This is where the game gets REALLY started. Afraid to say that is my personal typical first-half-of-day-1 play, playing the part of the detached judge while the lawyers bicker it out. Once I start seeing results from my and other RQS questions, I start getting into the deep and gritty parts of it, arguing it out over the littlest details like Pheonix Wright fighting for a shred of evidence.

I also see that you think Doll was TOO into it. Is there an optimal level of activity, in your opinion?

I don't have an issue with their activity, I have an issue with how they attempt to deflect all discussion away from their slot by making a claim that we essentially can't use for anything at this point.

If they're town, surely waiting with the claim till a later point when there's been more activity revolving themselves would give a greater scope of the game as a whole.

If scum of some kind, it could point towards it being important for them to reach n1, or that they due to being an obvious fakeclaim later are lynched and win as a jester type of role.

The demand and blind expectations of people to provide them with stuff while being all "don't talk about me" is fairly anti-town behaviour, as they've robbed us of any interaction analysis with them later if they are indeed town.

Overall I therefore consider there to be more scum motivation behind their behaviour than town.
Not quite what I asked you. I asked is there an optimal level of activity... though, I guess I more meant "engagement". Not why you have a scum read on Doll.
But I guess, buried in there, is the answer I was looking for.
So the more engaged and visible to you the better, right? With the caveat that specifically attention grabbing tactics are bad. I... have to agree with you on that one.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2017, 06:39:04 pm »

Will everybody please stop pre-melting my shit? Please?

Fuck it that auto-correct is much funnier than what I meant.
This is mafia you two, you're not allowed to be funny :P
Oh shush. We can be funny if we want, so long as it doesn't interfere with the game.

Well, I guess that's difficult to argue with.
Were my questions completely one dimensional, though?
I do have to concede that you are less lazy and suspicious than TBF.

Flabort:

Not quite what I asked you. I asked is there an optimal level of activity... though, I guess I more meant "engagement". Not why you have a scum read on Doll.
But I guess, buried in there, is the answer I was looking for.
So the more engaged and visible to you the better, right? With the caveat that specifically attention grabbing tactics are bad. I... have to agree with you on that one.

I didn't particulary note down every question asked and deem it "x or y" I've merely read most of them and not considered a lot of them anything I personally get anything from, or would have much issue answering identically as either alignment.

In terms of optimal activity, not really, it highly depends on what their content is.

If a person posts 95% fluff, I generally consider their most pro-town activity to be near non-existant.

In other words, I don't, as I have known a few other people to do across forums, give people townreads for high activity. I will potentially give them a townread for high activity with a high percentage of content, given it's decent content.

I will however adapt  from person to person, but mainly if I have meta on them.

A player that both Tea and I have played with I hardly ever read on content, but purely on activity and how genuine the interactions they have with other people, but without prior knowledge of anyone in this game, it's most likely not a method I will use this game.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2017, 06:40:27 pm »

I will spear your quote pyramids because they are unhealthy for browsers.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2017, 06:49:04 pm »

I will spear your quote pyramids because they are unhealthy for browsers.

These ones aren't too bad in terms of depth, but they're still really hard to read because they're more like quote mountain ranges.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0: Timer Dings. Locking Thread. Sending Roles (100%)
« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2017, 07:01:31 pm »

Can someone define "infinite" w/r/t night actions?

Considering Pozzai was already at the bottom of the playerlist I'm not sure why him ending up in that spot took that much more thought for you? Also, there's a pretty significant tonal shift from your question to OrigamiScienceGuy and your question to TolyK, which I'm curious about.
Tea: Regarding Pozzai, questions were not written entirely in OP player order.  Regarding the tonal shift, the Tiruin and OSG questions are both me not taking RVS all that seriously and me trying to see how two players respond to vague, open-ended questions that have the trappings of jokes.  I put thought into my shitty RVS questions.  Well, except the one to Shakerag.

I'm uncomfortable because I feel like the continual milking of reactions to this hella artificial thing diverts attention from things more likely to make the thread understand me and vice-versa.
"Milking" implies more effort in forcing reactions than was put in.  It is how little I did to generate your visible discomfort that makes me interested.  Many things could divert attention from the material most likely to help people understand you, but you're not demonstrating this sort of discomfort about "what would you do if you were a jester and had a daykill that only worked on Tuesdays at noon PST while shaving" questions.  You don't talk about those as if they are the most important things in the thread to their targets.  You don't hint at alignment relevance for them.  You dismiss them as, well, them.
I described it as milking because you did multiple things before I ever posted to frame my relationship to the thread around the wagon on me and nothing else - voting me, asking for an immediate reaction to the wagon, and then talking to Lenglon about his vote on me. This has more or less continued since (e.g. the question to Persus and your responses to me). It's also been my previous experience here that people will for some reason sort of shrug at the actual posts I make (maybe due to formatting?) and hyper-focus on anything that has to do with votes.

I think in a vacuum asking unproductive questions is more scummy than not, but I'm kinda seeking help from people who moreso understand what's typical in terms of questioning regarding how to read into people's.

Lenglon is pretty unproductive question dense, but I liked this post from him a lot more than I dislike the prior questions:

Doll: If my not-fully-awake brain understands you correctly, you claimed to get maximum influence over other players for the brief (1-day) timespan youll be alive. so... congrats, youve got influence over me, whadaya want me doing? ya want a claim? a vote on a specific target? a... what?
why did you gather influence on me and then not use it? that stuff has an expiration data ya know.
I feel like it's appropriately cagey as well as productive.

TheBiggerFish seems like he's posting for the sake of it - it would be easy for him to look up himself if I've previous experience on this site, for instance.

Dark Star, Persus, flabort, and FoU have all gone into some theory queries/hypotheticals recently that I'm having trouble parsing the purpose of, and most of them have done so in lieu of taking much stance on the game itself, but I look forward to seeing what they do with the answers. In FoU's case, there's a decent amount of "here's what could be alignment indicative for questions" but less analysis of this actual game than I'd like.

So, one more question.  You mentioned that you don't see Pozzai or Lenglon's votes as alignment-indicative.  Having examined the question block, what can you say about my vote?
I don't think I've anything new to say on the matter. I won't be shy about giving a clear stance on your play when I'm ready to. Like, I think you carry yourself in a very intentional and pretty self-assured manner but fuck if I know your probable alignment.

...Even though you posted before the game was rolled here, you weren't curious about flabort's reaction until after reading your role PM? Because I felt like that was really the meat of what you decided to include about your claim - using that pregame information as a jumping off point to create RVS information.
What is there to be curious about?  flabort did not get a reference to something in a field he is not in.  What was interesting was that Webadict referenced the theme in the thread title, which flabort's post helpfully archived.
Curious about using flabort's reaction is what I meant.

Tea:  So what, in your opinion, is the ideal D1 play?
I have an easier time forming reads in an environment with:
Fewer hypotheticals - conversation is very much focused on actual in-game events and statements.
More of a conversational flow in general - greater transparency about one's thoughts, more of people's choices of what to talk about self-determined as opposed to prompted by others

I do not have much of an opinion on "collective reads," Flabort. Definite potential for being presumptive, but I'm more nihilism-prone lately than is practical, I think.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2017, 07:06:48 pm »

Pyramids are generally fine for me, because I just skip them unless the text below specifically refers to them. I guess it can break some browsers, though, if they overlap too much.

About my action, it should be resolved once Wuba gets back.

PPE:
Tea:
"Infinite" night actions generally means you can set a "rule" for how to use them, and the result is figured out by the mod using logic.

For example:
- one ability lets you use "points" to do it instead of the usual one-action-per-phase restriction
- another one lets you gain points (usually in a finite manner)
- a third makes you die at the end of the day/night if you have negative points

This would be close to what it seems doll is claiming.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 31, 2017, 07:18:56 pm »

Pyramids are generally fine for me, because I just skip them unless the text below specifically refers to them. I guess it can break some browsers, though, if they overlap too much.

About my action, it should be resolved once Wuba gets back.

PPE:
Tea:
"Infinite" night actions generally means you can set a "rule" for how to use them, and the result is figured out by the mod using logic.

For example:
- one ability lets you use "points" to do it instead of the usual one-action-per-phase restriction
- another one lets you gain points (usually in a finite manner)
- a third makes you die at the end of the day/night if you have negative points

This would be close to what it seems doll is claiming.

It's going to be slightly different though, since doll only claimed to have two kills available to him (although presumably he can use other actions as many times as he wants to).

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 31, 2017, 07:31:49 pm »

EBWOP
You know, I can't tell who's being the lazier one. TheBiggerFish or Pozzai. If I had two votes they would both be used for pressure votes now.
I'm not being lazy, I'm trying to sort out a lease.  Also this thread is moving fast enough I'm having trouble keeping up with it sometimes, geez.

That said: hector:What was that post supposed to mean?

Pozzai:Why haven't you read anything else on this forum?  Have you not even read the pinned threads (in this subforum)?

More later.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 31, 2017, 07:35:15 pm »

What you're describing is pretty standard for early game: people will form opinions and will make accusations, and some of them are already starting to do so now based on people's play so far, but the game is still young and those opinions have little to back them up.  The claims are merely a way to facilitate discussion and fish for reactions that can be used to form actual reads.

I am aware what the purpose is, but that it takes this long to get out of it is frustrating to say the least.

I have NEVER had a game where I nearly 24hours into a game didn't have a townread somewhere, and the one dimensional questions asked doesn't bode too well for me.

I would've expected now that for instance Jack had returned they'd be like "so this is all the amasing information I got" to progress the game, instead they returned with a rather bland bunch of responses.
Bay12 is one of the slower communities out there in terms of posting speed, the only reason I'm even remotely as active as I am right now is it's my day off and many of the others work jobs where they can't exactly post during the middle of the day as well.

But alright then, you're looking for townreads.  how do you go about finding them?  What would you use to get these reads and why aren't you actively pursuing that now?  If you are actively pursuing reads on others, what's getting in the way of having those reads.

Who says I haven't, and wont it counterwork the attempt if I explain what I do to get them?
"Won't it counterwork the attempt"
I'm not sure I understand how you get this idea.  Scum aren't perfect actors, and vastly different play right after you state how you make reads is probably a scumtell.

"Who says I haven't"
If you do, you haven't shared them.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 31, 2017, 07:53:38 pm »

OK, here's the question.
What do you want to bet that Shakes is an SK-Miller Scum? :P There's nothing saying that a miller HAS to be town,  after all, just that they are TYPICALLY town behind their inaccurate investigation.
Maybe. Could be. Unusual, but that's how webadict BYORs are. Whether or not Shakerag is any flavor of scum will have to wait until he posts more.

Well, considering there's very little I could do to prove I'm not a cult leader, sans opening up all my cards, I would probably not care too much unless you were actively trying to lead the town to my lynch (and potentially succeeding). Since my death would probably be a setback for the town, I'd consider explaining my role in more detail to convince that I'm not a cult leader.

Interestingly, if Jack accepts the experiment, I could more or less prove to you specifically that I'm not a cult leader during this day. I would prefer not to, but I might if it comes to that.
Okay. Makes sense. But... to me specifically? Not people in general?

FallacyofUrist, what's your preferred alignment?
The one that's most fun to play. Can't give you a straight answer because it depends on circumstances. For example, if I was town for several games in a row, I might consider town less fun than playing mafia.

Return question:
Given your current alignment, would you rather be a different one? Why?

[1] You have engaged in what I expect of reasonable RVS play. Kinda.

Anyway, you claim your day game needs work. [2] What do you think makes a good day game, and who has displayed it so far? [3] Who has not? [4] What do you think this means regarding these players alignment? (alignments? I Kant England twoday)
[1]: What part of my RVS play wasn't reasonable? Good to hear I'm part of the way there...

[2]: Now, the day game is different depending on what phase of the game one is in. I'm assuming you're referring to a good initial voting stage.

You. Flabort. 4maskwolf. Jack A T.

[3]:

Doll. TheBiggerFish.
The rest are kinda in between.

Now for the rest. What makes a good day game? Activity, for one. Both in the sense of post count and activeness--that is, the seeking out of new leads, following of old ones, and response to questioning. Meaningful stuff, y'know?

[4]:
Now, it is a bit early, for the most part, to comment on alignment. For the most part, people look like either active or lazy town to me. Doll is an exception, and TolyK is bordering on one(my opinion might change when the experiment goes through). Doll is deliberately making herself the center of attention. As in, that's what she's going for, not creating it as a side effect of what she's doing. I'm thinking third party, because scum wouldn't be so audacious(but then, it could be a bizarre gambit). I suppose we'll see Day 2. Maybe she's a jester trying to get herself lynched Day 2 when she's found alive. Well, we'll see. As for TolyK... if he's not town, he's a cult leader, but it is less solid than it is with doll. I might look into Persus(Perseus?)' behavior in a bit, based on your own accusation, for the moment though, lazy town.

Fallacy: I agree in general, though specific situations will vary widely.  The counter-normative approach discourages risk-averse players.  In the case of 4maskwolf today, it is weakened somewhat by the context (RVS, relevance to my question to him...), but the concern came off both as real and as something he wanted out there.
[4] What do you think of his move?

In addition, I just accepted TolyK's chat deal.  [2] You find his offer rather questionable.  [1] What do you think of this?  [3] How has your read of me changed?

Ninja fishes!

[1]: Well, I'm not sure if webadict has gotten to that yet. Have you gotten the chat link or whatnot?
[2]: Potentially questionable. It's... interesting, a potential threat. Not sure yet.
[3]: Well, I didn't have much of a read on you other than active town. I'll have to look at your posts after this deal effects your behavior to decide if you've changed.

[4]: Well, webadict applied themes to something. He asked for theme submissions, after all. However, I don't think we're going to be able to do much with theme knowledge without role knowledge, so we can see what the themes may have been applied to. So, yah, relevant down the line. The odds of it throwing people off right now don't seem high, though. We're pretty focused on other stuff. And people don't seem to be going along with a mass theme claim if that's what you're going for.

The theme falls within my ongoing spree of stunt openings, in which I try to get something of actual value by behaving abnormally. This one sort of fizzled.
Also this. Basically, you're trying to amplify RVS using a theme claim.
Do you think doll is performing a similar gambit? If so, why?

Ah yes this is typical of Shakerag. He's town guys, no worries. I definitely think you should read #4, it's funny as shit, but yes he is clearly shitposting. [1] Fallacy why are you shit posting?
[1]: Am I? Is that typical of the entirety or majority of my behavior? But if you want to know why I asked Shakerag those questions... I was probing for reactions. Like usual. Shakerag isn't giving me much to work with, though.

And I finally made it through the stuff addressed to me. Whew.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Pozzai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 31, 2017, 07:54:12 pm »

Pozzai:Why haven't you read anything else on this forum?  Have you not even read the pinned threads (in this subforum)?

Any reason I should?

Typically it's just "these are what mafia is" "don't act like an idiot" etc etc.

I generally don't intend to go into a mafia game being a dick, so generally all the common rules of forum and subsites are not things I manage to break so \o/

What you're describing is pretty standard for early game: people will form opinions and will make accusations, and some of them are already starting to do so now based on people's play so far, but the game is still young and those opinions have little to back them up.  The claims are merely a way to facilitate discussion and fish for reactions that can be used to form actual reads.

I am aware what the purpose is, but that it takes this long to get out of it is frustrating to say the least.

I have NEVER had a game where I nearly 24hours into a game didn't have a townread somewhere, and the one dimensional questions asked doesn't bode too well for me.

I would've expected now that for instance Jack had returned they'd be like "so this is all the amasing information I got" to progress the game, instead they returned with a rather bland bunch of responses.
Bay12 is one of the slower communities out there in terms of posting speed, the only reason I'm even remotely as active as I am right now is it's my day off and many of the others work jobs where they can't exactly post during the middle of the day as well.

But alright then, you're looking for townreads.  how do you go about finding them?  What would you use to get these reads and why aren't you actively pursuing that now?  If you are actively pursuing reads on others, what's getting in the way of having those reads.

Who says I haven't, and wont it counterwork the attempt if I explain what I do to get them?
"Won't it counterwork the attempt"
I'm not sure I understand how you get this idea.  Scum aren't perfect actors, and vastly different play right after you state how you make reads is probably a scumtell.

"Who says I haven't"
If you do, you haven't shared them.

I haven't shared them(well kind of have in some interactions) and I wont, because it breaks the purpose.

If I say "I did this and that because I hope to get these results" I murk the waters for the results I get.

There's no point in giving people an exact blueprint of what you're doing/intending to do.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 31, 2017, 07:57:44 pm »

Typically it's just "these are what mafia is" "don't act like an idiot" etc etc.
NYAHAHAHA!

Now, from the top:
1. What games are going to be hosted soon.
2. New player stuff, you can skip this.
3. Mafia setup discussion and review, for mods.
4. I'll get back to this one.
5. Ah, lurkertracker. The thing that you zap a thread with and it tells you who's lurking, no searching needed. Also counts votes. Mafia Tools and Utilities.
6. New player stuff.

I'd recommend you take a look at 4. Notable Games Archive. Start by reading the BYOR section. It's funny.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 95