Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193020 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 4: Day Disappearance
« Reply #1275 on: July 07, 2017, 10:44:03 pm »

The main reason I trust him is because his started actions and actual actions coincided, from all the checking everyone has done, and he's been giving out roles to townies and fully cooperating. He also turned down a potentially lucrative arrangement (if he were scum) of scum winning (potentially, with a few converted townies). The only way he might be scum is if he was converted on a really late day.
Err, pretty much this, Tea ._. That and early on, before I was invited, I got town reads on him due to behavior and how he said things, as I was focusing on other people that wasn't him--when I got invited, I did a whole check of the whole thing and it stood out as reasonable IF AND UNLESS THERE ARE MULTIPLE ACTION SHENANIGANS, but I doubt it (other than Jack being able to hit multiple targets up to a point? His ability sounds reasonable and he claimed it anyway)

Persus has 2 votes, Tiruin has 1.

That's my super fast vote count.
Webadict So... were there no day actions to be processed with the votecount?
>_>
<.<
DID you or anyone else submit an action? :v
Because I'm under the impression that only Persus was the one to check, and I *DOUBT* that Webadict would miss a "Messages [1]"

As he's been ready to play with my banter and niceness as a friend c:

Jack's been checked out as not performing the mafiakill in addition to his giving out of abilities on either N1 or N3?

Where is flabort D:
If he was doing the mafiakill, he'd not have been able to do his stuff that permitted him to give out things. :O
And it seems really reasonable that his giving out of things--especially not as Mafia given TolyK's claim of power--have been pretty well.

If and unless they're a third-party team, which would be comedic due to the possibility to invite people to a quicktopic AND have multiple ways to defend the area (Jack's powers)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 07, 2017, 11:02:50 pm »

Quick post:
Tiruin: The mafiakill has been a free action until today.  Remember the D1 game mode change?  There have been multiple action shenanigans since mid-D1.  I can't be 100% clear.

Jack, if Doll got redirected to me, who did the redirect? If it was 4mask, whose the only player I'm aware of who has a redirect, why would he hit me with it?
Persus: If that was doll's shot, it was most likely 4mask's redirect.  See Tea's earlier note about doll's intent to give major permabuffs out.  A revive (with too many available this game) for an extra action and unblockability can be a good trade.  Or you could not be mafia, in which case you'd be the most likely other killer.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 08, 2017, 08:09:41 am »

Webadict So... were there no day actions to be processed with the votecount?
Why would I tell you that?

The only thing that should tell you was I was at work.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 4: Server Takeover
« Reply #1278 on: July 08, 2017, 08:22:08 am »

You select Persus13 to die today. Try as you might, you can't seem to kill her today. So, I guess she lives another day.

Persus13 has been lynched!

Persus13 has come back to life!

Vote Count
------------------------
flabort -
Jack A T -
Persus13 - Jack A T, TolyK,
Tea -
Tiruin - Tiruin,
TolyK -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Persus13, Tea,

4 To Hammer. Day Ends on Friday, July 6th around 8:00 PM CST. There is no Extension available.

It is now Night. Nights ends on Tuesday, July 11th around 8:00 PM CST or when all actions have been submitted.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Night 4: Can't Hearse The Pers
« Reply #1279 on: July 10, 2017, 11:35:37 am »

At friday I will be leaving town for a week; I will have data, but a limited amount. We will see if I need replacing then.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 10, 2017, 06:35:58 pm »

This is one benefit of posting at night :P
Happy week people \o/

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: July 10, 2017, 07:44:02 pm »

This is one benefit of posting at night :P
Happy week people \o/
I keep the thread open for a reason.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 10, 2017, 08:17:43 pm »

Oh ho ho.

To fully comprehend the scene, you need to be privy to some information.

The first is the identity of the two missing bodies.

The second is that the Day isn't done yet.

You might be asking what the third is...

But the girls are back in the middle of town. So, I guess we'll have to find out later.

hector13 has been found!

hactor13 was Scottish Comedy (town).

Lenglon-Shakerag has been found!

Lenglon-Shakerag was Mafia Gaming (sk).

Vote Count
------------------------
flabort -
Jack A T -
Persus13 -
Tea -
Tiruin -
TolyK -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Persus13, Tea, Jack A T, TolyK, Tiruin,

4 To Hammer. Day Ends on Thursday, July 13th around 8:00 PM CST. There is no Extension available.

It is now Day.

Quote from: Current Rules
Creative - The next Mafia Player to die revives. This ability only triggers once per game.
Spectator - The Mafiakill is a Day action.

Scottish Comedy

(Day) Comedy Routine [target]: You do a quick showing of your comedy routine, informing the target of your alignment, which is probably a thing that might be funny?
(Night) The Best Medicine [target]: You protect the target from the vast dangers of the outside with your vague idea of what amounts to humor.
(Night, 1-Shot) Hilarity Ensues: Revives all players that died during the Night.
(1-Shot) Skittish Remedy [target/self]: Reset the target to their original role state.

Mafia Gaming

(Auto) Balance: You have cannot use the same ability twice in a row.
(Night) Metagame [target]: Choose One - You learn a random ability of the target; OR you learn the alignment of the target. If you can name the rolename of the target, you do both.
(Night) Mod Interference [target]: Choose One - Disable a random action from the target; OR block the target. If you can name an ability of the target’s, you do both.
(Night) Protection Racket [target]: Choose One - Protect the target; OR watch the target and learn who actioned them. If you can name a player other than yourself who actions the target, you do both.
(1-Shot) Balancer [target]: Switch roles with a player.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 09:26:53 pm by webadict »

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 5: Still Can't Hearse The Pers
« Reply #1283 on: July 10, 2017, 08:58:48 pm »

Persus13.

Persus13 claimed two revives, one spent N1.  Persus13 just revived twice in a row (and we are aware of the cause of the second death over in TolyChat), bringing him to 3 revives.  The mafioso gets a free revive under this mode.  I wonder what's going on here.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 10, 2017, 09:19:14 pm »

Persus13

Once again I forgot Tea said they would be hiding for the rest of the game. So... they hid, as expected, and my inspect failed. It would have been nice to be able to target them so I could double-win when we lynch Persus and town (probably) wins, but meh, I'll take a single victory with town.

As said by Jack, in TolyChat we know the reason Persus just died and revived again. We also know why Hector died, and who the intended target of the redirected action had been.

I did gain two abilities last night, one of which is useless without another ability that I didn't get.
The first is a Foam Hat, as described by Jack AT's ability that lets him give people abilities; the Foam hat is one ability he can give. This was planned in the TolyChat, and I knew I would be getting it.
The other ability I gained was Jack's ability to choose which ammo gets fired when he fires I fire his gun (gives someone an ability) - but not the ability to fire the gun. I got this because he targeted me. :P

I'm pretty sure Tiruin will hammer, but if not, whatever.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 10, 2017, 09:25:24 pm »

I had plenty of opportunity to fakeclaim another revive if I was Mafia. Tea and I both didn't roleclaim until after the Mafia got that rule. I have no idea why I died and revived last night, unless hector13 used his one shot or something.

If flabort's right and Tea hid, and Lengrag is an SK, I'm highly suspicious of Tiruin and TolyK right now.

I'm also traveling, so my internet connection will be limited until Wedensday evening, or about 48 hours from this post.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 10, 2017, 09:25:35 pm »

Whoops.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 10, 2017, 09:27:42 pm »

Persus13
Please don't vote if you do not have a vote.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 10, 2017, 11:40:18 pm »

Persus13.

Persus13 claimed two revives, one spent N1.  Persus13 just revived twice in a row (and we are aware of the cause of the second death over in TolyChat), bringing him to 3 revives.  The mafioso gets a free revive under this mode.  I wonder what's going on here.

I mean, I guess he confirmed this, but nothing in the mod's post seems to indicate he died and revived twice in a row? So I'm confused. OP hasn't been updated either.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 5: Leftover Vestigials From Last Night
« Reply #1289 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:06 pm »

Uhhh, so. Considering Lengrag flipped SK, does that make there for sure a living cultist? Bc the marionette ability would seem to correspond to his investigation fakeclaim that they were for sure SK. It was an incredibly risky claim otherwise.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 95