Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 95

Author Topic: BYOR 0 - Game Over: Everyone Dies, SK wins  (Read 193640 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Night 2: Mafi-Oh So Dead
« Reply #1020 on: June 24, 2017, 12:04:04 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - Lenglon, Tiruin, flabort, Persus13,
flabort -
hector13 -
Jack A T -
Lenglon-Shakerag - Shakerag,
Persus13 -
Tea -
TheBiggerFish - Tea,
TheDarkStar -
Tiruin - TheDarkStar,
TolyK -
No Lynch - TolyK,

Not Voting - hector13, Jack A T, 4maskwolf, TheBiggerFish,

6 To Hammer. Day Ends on Monday, June 26th around 8:00 PM CST. There is no Extension available.

Quote from: Current Rules
Survival - The Mafiakill does not count toward the 1 action per Phase limit.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 0 - Day 3: Dead Men Do Tell Tales
« Reply #1021 on: June 24, 2017, 12:22:11 am »

I don't even even.

Well :v Lenglon-Shakerag is confirmed town [in the least that they don't have a mafiakill] so.

...Seriously why the name.

Anyway, cheers Lenglon-Shakerag!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: June 24, 2017, 01:25:33 am »

Tiruin - In what world was what you just did even slightly a good idea?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: June 24, 2017, 01:30:04 am »

I swapped roles with you. Like, fully.
There was nothing wrong with that if and unless I INFER something very important that you have, which I am keeping secret because of importance.

That said, goodness gracious. Whoever made your name (I blame Shakerag)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 24, 2017, 01:32:57 am »

To explain why I'm angry right now - Tiruin just used a 1-shot ability on us that crippled us, and boosted herself. If she had used it on scum it would have disabled them from using the mafiakill and she would have seen the mafiakill ability she took from them.

By using it on us, she crippled us instead. she did get a bigger effective power boost because we had a very good ability set (before she did that).

Tir - I get that you asked if we were okay with you doing *something* that supposedly would confirm us as town to each other, but 1: that doesn't confirm you as town, it just confirms you as non-mafia, and 2: you crippled us when you did it, and 3: you used a 1-shot effective dayinspect on someone you didn't think was scum, simply because it would let you centralize power in yourself.

So what on earth were you thinking?!?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: June 24, 2017, 01:34:53 am »

I swapped roles with you. Like, fully.
There was nothing wrong with that if and unless I INFER something very important that you have, which I am keeping secret because of importance.

That said, goodness gracious. Whoever made your name (I blame Shakerag)
Tir, the effectiveness of our role was largely based on us having multiple votes. by swapping roles, you reduced that role's effective votecount by 1.
that was stupid.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 24, 2017, 01:40:05 am »

To explain why I'm angry right now - Tiruin just used a 1-shot ability on us that crippled us, and boosted herself. If she had used it on scum it would have disabled them from using the mafiakill and she would have seen the mafiakill ability she took from them.

By using it on us, she crippled us instead. she did get a bigger effective power boost because we had a very good ability set (before she did that).
I've not actually boosted or crippled anyone--I used a one shot that effectively SWAPS ROLES.
3: you used a 1-shot effective dayinspect on someone you didn't think was scum, simply because it would let you centralize power in yourself.
The 'centralize power on myself' bit was unimportant as it would've been used to anyone <_<
...And because x-shots can be reset and renewed.
1: that doesn't confirm you as town, it just confirms you as non-mafia
>_>
<_<
...That, I didn't think about in its full implications undetailed here.

And, I didn't know you had this one thing that I'm currently PMing web on asking ._.

Also, of note, you have MY ROLE FULLY AS IS, which as I can see now--is inevitably a ton more powerful than what you've got there >_> because you can both act on what abilities persist because that ONE ability you had that restricted you and gave you freedom, DOES NOT exist anymore for both of you. Emphasis on 'restricted' as that is usually not remembered when you read the latter part of that sentence in your ability that I've got here.

PPE: The votecount is actually unknown (unless you asked Webadict about it somewhere and he exactly confirmed it); that's what I'm asking him in PMs now due to the wording of said ability.
Although I fairly ask--why didn't you make it permanent, knowing that you are town?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 24, 2017, 01:44:20 am »

Also please, do not push this, Lenglon.
Else I will have to reveal what I do not wish to reveal regarding what I've surmised on what's going on that will not be invariably beneficial to us.
...Because seriously, my role is nice too. <_<
And WHY would I in fact use it on you [in the thinking if I wasn't TOWN] and pressed that forward? In the least, Town is surely going to win this--especially when the secondary nature of what you've got isn't 'effectively limited by being one role' but with two people.

Actually it is now a conundrum, since YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT ABILITY, you are now one person EACH with that same role.
I have no idea about the alignment now >_>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 24, 2017, 01:47:23 am »

Tir - If you had used that on scum, you'd have disabled their mafiakill and identified them

instead you used that on town.

We had a declared very strong role that was based on vote use.

We now have a much weaker role, and the number of votes available to the vote-use role is reduced by one.

my only question to you is:

Are you a survivor or an SK? Because what you just did was blatently non-town.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 24, 2017, 01:52:28 am »

Lenglon, I understand your position and its importance but no--I'M TOWN. You had a very strong role with explicitly strong attributes that ARE STILL YOURS now that Webadict has come back in PMs with me.

What votes you stole are still yours. You just can't steal anymore and no way I'm going to use this ability against you back. Because you are beneficial to Town.
I only swapped my role with yours.

You now have a 'much weaker' role and 'the number of votes is reduced by one'; that does NOT MATTER because you still have a role that you can fairly use individually (albeit you're still conjoined so anything targeting you hits both of you).

Because why would you vote stealing matter given the context of these >_> It's like you fear your own abilities being used on you.
When I won't do that.

Also, please drop this line of 'instead you used that on town' else I'll have to reiterate my one suggestion.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 24, 2017, 01:53:59 am »

Also another EBWOP that you can BOTH USE MY ARSENAL there as individuals--you are not restricted by Lenglon-Shakerag; you can use whatever abilities there as Lenglon, and Shakerag.

Seriously. You can inspect and protect, roleblock and evade. Do not push this further.

And yes I'm glad Webadict is online despite PC troubles >_<

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: June 24, 2017, 02:00:30 am »

And yes I'm glad Webadict is online despite PC troubles >_<
What? I don't have PC troubles. I just sometimes have things I gotta do instead of updating.

Also, I'm trying to decide if I really need to buy $100 worth of Steam games...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: June 24, 2017, 02:07:16 am »

4mask
Talking to Web in quicktopic while I attempt to calm down, but you still haven't justified your action in any meaningful way.
Tir, you still have utterly failed to explain your target selection and how what you did is helpful.

if anyone DOES have an 1-shot reset, it would be more useful to use it on Tir than on us at this time. The fusion ability is worth resetting, and is frankly better than the roleswap 1-shot Tir just used. despite how I would very much like Tir to have not done that.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 24, 2017, 02:22:59 am »

Hey Lengrag. Can you let me know whether you would find it pro-town or anti-town if Tiruin ended up with my vote? (Er to be clear I'm asking this for strategical reasons on my end.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 24, 2017, 02:45:26 am »

Lenglon, I love you, okay? But I will now give my full explanation and roleclaiming myself [with added twists since YOU know my role :P]
Also I just took a nice warm shower for thinking, and IF YOU ARE TOWN, LENGLON/SHAKERAG, you can actually ENACT as your old role (sans vote stealing) by protecting yourself, while the other person uses whichever else in the arsenal towards others [I'd prefer you investigated folks].
And given my Balance, you--as individually Lenglon or Shakerag, cannot use the previous power as before. This is individually tied.
Meaning, given the ADDED BONUSES that I've mentioned vaguely as boosts back in the day, do apply.

Because you are each individuals. Lenglon, Shakerag, each can act by themselves. But the target is Lenglon-Shakerag, alongside the actor being Lenglon-Shakerag.
Spoiler: For Lenglag (click to show/hide)

Ok here's my previous claim [my claim that Lenglon-Shakerag has]. I've added falsified information that Lenglon-Shakerag can easily sift through.
I will NOT claim what their role is for benefits of their survival [ok fine I will but I'll censor everything important, from names to exacts of x-shots]
This was Tiruin (With custom formatting--all are true, but changed and reverse-detailed for benefits to avoid exact manipulation {ie name/ability recognition manipulation}
{Cardcaptor Sakura}

(Auto) Balance: You have cannot use the same ability twice in a row.
(Auto) Clow Cards: You can combine your abilities depending on the requirements listed below.
> If you can name the rolename of the target, do both of {ACTION X/Y}
> If you can name an ability of the target's, do both of {ACTION Y/Z}
> If you can name a player other than yourself who actions the target, do both of {ACTION M/F}
(Night) The Mirror [target]: You learn the alignment of the target.
(Night) The Illusion [target]: You learn a random ability of the target.
(Night) The Wood [target]: Block the target.
(Night) The Light [target]: Disable a random action from the target.
(Night) The Watery [target]: Redirect the target.
(Night) The Jump [target]: Track the target and see who they action.
(Night) The Maze [target]: Delay the target's action until the next cycle.
(Night) The Flower [target]: You hide.   
(Night) The Shield [target]: Protect the target
(Night) The Shadow [target]: Watch the target and learn who actioned them.
(Night) The Sword [target]: Kill the target {REQUIREMENT NEEDED to be enacted}

(X-Shot) The Erase [target]: Switch roles with a player.

Also, seriously, @Lenglon/Shakerag. You can Foam Finger yourself and gain +1 vote. :v

Now, why I targeted YOU LENGLON/SHAKERAG is of the lack of overt targets--the person (shakerag) who has claimed to be a miller-SK and whom I had FAILED in investigating N1 is of both benefit to us (after Mafia :v) to really know if you're SK or not. IF yo are Town [since I went throughly with asking Web about my stuff D2+], then it's more beneficial since two birds with one stone, is two birds! {As in you can both seriously act with my arsenal :V}
But given web's response: What exists is--you're both the same alignment that Shakerag originally had. You're still under affects of the ability you did. And any/all auto's that were with the role, are now in affect in turn.

Also *I* am the one nerfed :P Because I only have ONE vote.
The PROBLEM is, I'm really suspicious of your true intent given...some wordings with some of these abilities that are OBVIOUSLY Shakerag's. And his humor.

So that's my target selection in a nutshell--if Town;ultra benefits because 2-in-1 and personal protections. If Mafia--Boom, headshot. If neither--Well let's see how that plays out.
Currently, I'm on one of these exact confirmations in seeing you.

...But I am seriously confused why Shakerag would miller-SK in the first place so that's due to thinking about what had happened <_<
Hey Lengrag. Can you let me know whether you would find it pro-town or anti-town if Tiruin ended up with my vote? (Er to be clear I'm asking this for strategical reasons on my end.)
And then Tea's vote had a bomb on it. :P
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 95