Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34

Author Topic: Plane of Elements RPG (Time for the next adventure!) Room for another player!  (Read 20843 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plane of Elements RPG! (Into the wizard's lair!)
« Reply #315 on: July 20, 2017, 11:50:57 pm »

Heal myself.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 21, 2017, 05:04:41 am »

(( Seems like a reasonable solution. For equipment bonuses, consider things such as multiple attacks, armour penetration, bonuses to acting first etc. With more magical items, bonuses can be less related to the mechanical function of the item, which really lets you run wild. That said, option 1 also isn't terrible, because it really shows when fighting weaker enemies. Depends how much you;re willing to unbalance things. Probably using all of them is the best call. More stats gives more interesting gear. Anyway, my opinion aside :P ))

Skia nods.

"I doubt the living quarters would leave us better equipped. So do we have any disagreement?"
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 21, 2017, 05:08:54 am »

@ATHATH: You channel 4 of your energy points into your health, and feel much better. (Not in combat, so no roll)

((I need a few more confirmations as to direction...))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2017, 06:37:03 am »

((While we wait, is there any light from either passage?))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 22, 2017, 07:23:46 am »

Is there even any stairways or doors in this room?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 22, 2017, 09:19:44 am »

((@PaPaj: The description mentions two doors one left, one right. Go back and read it.))

You notice small amounts of light a ways down each hall, but it's not close enough to make anything else out...
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 22, 2017, 11:27:40 am »

I am gonna go and scout out the one of the left doors
Whispers to himself "a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i will choose his one"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 22, 2017, 11:41:54 am »

((Errr, what? There are two exits. Left to the "armory" (note that the professor wasn't sure it was an armory), right to the old living quarters. There is, of course, no telling which is used for what nowadays... Anyway, there are no "left doors" just a doorway and hall with unknown contents. Next time please read the descriptions.))

You slip down the left hall, leaving the others (and the lantern) behind. At the end of the hall you find a door, open just enough to see a small slice of the partly shadowed interior of the room beyond. Judging by the sounds of voices and the shifting of the light in the room, you doubt that you can slip inside without being spotted, as you would need to open the door wider.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 22, 2017, 01:53:16 pm »

((Sorry,i want to go the the armory))

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2017, 01:54:44 pm »

((Well, you are just outside the door now...))

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 22, 2017, 01:59:49 pm »

Get inside and try to dont get spotted
((Also i figured out how to use my secound dagger))

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2017, 02:12:25 pm »

Judging by the sounds of voices and the shifting of the light in the room, you doubt that you can slip inside without being spotted, as you would need to open the door wider.

Are you sure you want to do something that dumb? (2) Well you are doing it anyway...

(Stealth check, advanced task (due to door in the way) 1)

You try to slip through the crack by thinning your body, but you can't quite make it. And then you bump the door, resulting in a loud screech of unoiled hinges. The voices in the room imediatly stop, then you hear someone giving orders to "check that out!". Before you can extract yourself, the first of the guards has you in view, brightly illuminated by the light from his lantern.

I don't think you will be able to sneak out of this one...

PaPaj is now in combat vs a single humanoid rock golem. There are an unknown number of others in the room as well. Everyone else is still in the main room, you hear muffled noises coming from down the hall, but you have no idea what is causing them...

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2017, 02:31:35 pm »

Okay well i fucked up on this one then...
Check my surroundings really quickly and if he will get really really close get out my dagger and make a vine whip to use the secound dagger

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2017, 02:58:02 pm »

((You won't be able to effectively use a second dagger without some kind of dual wield skill.))

You quickly pop into the room, abandoning the idea of stealth. Aside from the stone golem (who is now shouting about an intruder and charging twords you) there appear to be 3 others in the room: a second stone type, an organic type with 6 arm/leg limbs, and a rather sinister looking grey wispy thing. The organic has a lantern and two sheathed bastard swords, both stone golems have big knobby fists, and the wispy one is beginning to extrude a wicked looking rapier from it's right hand.

Everyone in the main room: You can hear muffled voices, angry voices, but you have no idea what is going on.
PaPaj: I won't progress this scene until a majority of the others have an action in.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 22, 2017, 03:02:38 pm »

Sooo...we have the main strength guy that deals probably the most damage in one hit but hes slow,and hes comming towards me,the wispy is really agile becuse of the rapier and the spider...i guess hes the balanced one between strength and agility...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34