Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Author Topic: Plane of Elements RPG (Time for the next adventure!) Room for another player!  (Read 20829 times)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Closes again.

My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((
))

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((@Failbird105: You char sheet is up on the site, take a look and tell me if I goofed anything.))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

Run closer to the wizard and throw one of my dagger at the wizard to disctract him
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:08:33 pm by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

The mechanical tries to spear Ripple, but his attack passes right through.
The spider flails ineffectually at Ripple, not even coming close (wow, this guy's rolls are really bad).
((I'm just amazing is all.))
Ripple smacks the spider on the head.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((@PaPaj: You are around 100 feet from the mage, and trying something you have no skill in. Good luck, you will need it.))
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Let me specify it a bit better then))
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((Still 80 feet... Remember: Ranged attacks have unrealistically short ranges in this setting, a short bow only has an accurate range of 80 feet, and long bows 100 feet. Most magic attacks can only do 60 feet.))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:15:01 pm by milo christiansen »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((Last call for actions or action changes. The next turn will be resolved in a few hours.))

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((And, off we go.))

Crystis closes and attacks the mechanical (4,4) denting its plating. Steam begins to spew from its joints, clearly it is on its last legs.
PaPaj charges past the melee, then he pulls his spare dagger and flings it (1) in the general direction of the mage. It is doubtful he even noticed.
Ripple (3,2)  manages to end the spider wih a clumsy blow.
Skia continues to close (in range next round).

The mechanical (3) attacks Ripple, this time he bashes with his shield instead of using his spear, but a shield makes a poor weapon so (6!) he only does 3 damage.

Feil tries to heal PaaPaj (2) but he doesn't quite manage.

((Only one enemy left, so I'll  do the second round imediatly.))

While Ripple recoils from the shield blow,  Crysis (5,4) lands another hit. This one is more solid, and finally puts the mecanical down for good.

Yay! Battle over! Almost.

The mage and the professor are still locked in combat.

(2, roll to select random part member) "PaPaj?" the professor calls in a stained voice. "Can you come here for a second? This idiot is a little too tough for me, I need your help. In my left robe pocket there is a scroll, take it out and go smack him with it. Don't open the scroll, just hit him with it, it should automatically trigger. Damn, I didn't want to waste this thing." PaPaj does as instructed, getting the scroll and heading for the mage with it.

"Don't you dare get that scroll near me, I will bast you where you stand" the mage growls out, clearly under just as much strain as the professor.

"Ignore him, I have you shielded. Everyone else, get behind me" the professor says.

Closer and closer PaPaj aproaches the mage, and the mage gets more and more nervious acting. Finally he tries to blast the aproaching adventurer, but sure enough, the professor has him shieled. Before he can try anything else, PaPaj raises the sroll, and swats him with it.

A short while later you all wake back up. The energy release wasn't particularly harmful, but it did knock you all out. The professor is sacked out in the corner, sleeping the sleep of the exhausted.

A check of the bodies reveals the following loot:

* Mage armor robe (+1 magic armor, +2 Energy HP, 100gp)
* Circlet of deflection (copper circlet, deflection rune (+1 ranged to miss), 80gp)
* Wand of Death (wand, Death rune, 70gp)
* 2 sets of spiked bone plates (may be used to make armor, +1 melee to miss, 45gp)
* White spear (spear, Life Rune, 80gp)
* Wooden round shield
* 2 basic daggers
* 4 random basic runes
   * Chaos, Entropy, Energy, Energy
* 500gp
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:26:20 pm by milo christiansen »

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plane of Elements RPG (Battle over!) Room for another player!
« Reply #460 on: August 31, 2017, 08:44:50 am »

"A good fight."

Claim spear, 1 dagger, 125gp

((I'd also quite like the robe and maybe some of the runes, but others might be able to put them to better use))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 31, 2017, 08:54:26 am »

Claim 50gp

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 31, 2017, 02:42:15 pm »

((50gp? 125 is 1/4, plus there are 13 other items to choose from. a bone plate, circlet of deflection, or one (or two) of the runes would probably be useful... I'm sure you can find something nice in that pile.))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 03, 2017, 11:55:19 am »

(( Anyone else? I am happy to take all the loot myself if not :P ))

Sigtext

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 03, 2017, 12:00:11 pm »

((Everyone has been on, but it seems they didn't check the thread, or at least they didn't post if they did check. I'm starting to think about snding PMs...))
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34