Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: Plane of Elements RPG (Time for the next adventure!) Room for another player!  (Read 20855 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

((yeah i will take the coil of rope))
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((As soon as I get out if this stupid car I'll allocate loot))
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Another speech-activated item. *sways passive-aggressively*
I need to buy health potions.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((Damn! I forgot about your "speech problem". For you thinking really hard will probably work (once you guys figure out how to use it anyway).))

((Loot!

flabort: one of each scroll, 5 gold
Skia: Energy crystal, fireball scroll
PaPaj: Rope, 20 gold
Everyone else: 25 gold

Your inventories have been updated.))

Ripple goes into the supply building, and plays pantomime with the mage working there. It seems they not only carry small health potions, but also medium ones that heal 4 HP and cost 6gp. What kind and how many do you want?
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Skia heads to the visitor centre.

"We're looking for a cysstal golem. Goess by the name Ben. Can you help uss?"

((Sorry for the absence, had some stuff come up today.))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look in the library for books about Order Magic, or, failing that, books on the philosophy of Order.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

@Skia: The receptionist (a wispy, airy type) looks up from his desk. "A crystal golem named Ben? Let me look." He flips through a visitor registry, looking for Ben. "A elemental of that name had an appointment with professor Elron over a month ago, but he never showed. Does that help you?"

@ATHATH: You enter the library and go through the librarian's book-finding routine. He turns up several books that may interest you, and you take them to one of the tables to read. ((What are you trying to do?))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, thank you. Would I be able to arrange a meeting myself?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

"With the professor? He should be done with his classes right now, you can probably find him in his lab under the admin building. Just use the side door, second room to the right at the bottom of the stairs."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My thanksss."

Skia searches for the professor.

Sigtext

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

It is a simple matter to follow the directions to the professor's lab. You knock on the door, and hear a gruff voice call out "come in". You open the door and enter a rather messy magician's laboratory. All kinds of mechanical, alchemical, and just plain magical items cover every surface and shelf. The professor is a tall thin organic type, humanoid, but with short fur and pointed ears.

"Can I help you with something?"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:49:56 pm by milo christiansen »

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

No clue when I'll find another medium health potion. I'll spend 30gp on medium health potions x5, and then find somewhere to buy five travel rations. I feel a bit anxious with all these mages around.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

((About food: It turns out to be a massive pain to handle food needs "properly", so I am thinking of just dropping food requirements. Anyone object/agree?))

((@Ripple: Updating your inventory now. I'll wait on buying you food until I decide for sure what to do about that.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@ATHATH: You enter the library and go through the librarian's book-finding routine. He turns up several books that may interest you, and you take them to one of the tables to read. ((What are you trying to do?))
I... don't know. I just figured that reading magical books/books on magic is generally a Good Thing (TM).

Search for "special" books. Y'know, unlabelled books on the occult, books hidden in secret compartments, books that try to whisper maddening eldritch secrets to me... That kind of thing.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yessss. I'm heere on behalf of Ben, the cryssstal golem."

((What would you be doing instead of food for energy replenishment?))

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34