Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) The Kraken  (Read 28398 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) The Kraken
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2017, 02:44:27 pm »

If 1, 4, and one other tentacle are destroyed, it can't have any chance of instant ship destruction anymore.

By the way, I feel that it would kind of have to remove itself from the ship to take other actions, such as biting the guy who jumped into the water earlier...
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2017, 02:53:37 pm »

Grug
CA:Heavy attack tentacle 3
NCA:BATTLE CRY

"HROUUAAAAGGHH!"

Also, I've thought of an idea for a potential future battle, would you like me to PM it to you?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:59:15 pm by Failbird105 »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2017, 03:05:51 pm »

Now I'm really getting pissed

Marco Ruyn

Watch the Kraken for any weak spots, I may have missed something.

Screw practicality, magic beam to the Kraken's eye.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:51:52 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2017, 03:20:18 pm »

If 1, 4, and one other tentacle are destroyed, it can't have any chance of instant ship destruction anymore.

By the way, I feel that it would kind of have to remove itself from the ship to take other actions, such as biting the guy who jumped into the water earlier...
if he was from another ship, then yes. But he fell overboard on the same ship the leaked was latched onto. So it can just move it's head a bit while keeping it's tentacles wrapped around the ship.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 06, 2017, 03:29:27 pm »

if he was from another ship, then yes. But he fell overboard on the same ship the leaked was latched onto. So it can just move it's head a bit while keeping it's tentacles wrapped around the ship.
Ok.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 06, 2017, 03:34:58 pm »

Zombie Young Johnny
Heavy Attack tentacle 3
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 06, 2017, 03:48:48 pm »

If you've got a plan (Preferably one that uses the elf as live bait uses Daisypants where he can help the most) everything's fine by me.

You still open for a sacrifice, because I can think of a way to accomplish that, fix the problem of me having no loot or XP and, give you a benefit, all while working organically with our characters personalities, I'll PM you if you except.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:51:25 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »

But my elf is rolling so well now!

I really doubt, given the character I'm shooting for, that anything my character would do would have ANYTHING to do with a self-sacrifice...unless it's someone ELSE throwing their life away so that he can escape.

But send me your idea anyway, or just post it here. I don't think this is so RP-heavy that it matters, honestly. We're a bit spare on RP and a bit overloaded on the deaths.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2017, 04:49:28 pm »

As you can tell from all the "optional" sections on the character sheet, Role Playing is not a requirement at all. But if it makes the game more fun for you, please do it. I enjoy it
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2017, 04:54:58 pm »

As you can tell from all the "optional" sections on the character sheet, Role Playing is not a requirement at all. But if it makes the game more fun for you, please do it. I enjoy it

Which reminds me!

Scrumptious. Brick. Kindness. Aztec. Bit. Coffee. Gulag.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2017, 04:56:40 pm »

I just mean that we're not so RP-heavy that he needs to send me a message instead of just spoilering his idea or something.

Death and destruction, however...
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2017, 05:25:21 pm »

I really doubt ...my character would have ANYTHING to do with a self-sacrifice

Who said anything about self sacrifice?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2017, 05:30:58 pm »

Ummmmm....that would make no sense (The whole giving-loot-to-next-character thing) and also pleasenosenselesssacrificealright?

I'd hate to have to find out if my ninja-esque archer with a superiority complex is worth everyone's time to avenge his soul-robbed corpse.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 06, 2017, 05:34:35 pm »

Ummmmm....that would make no sense (The whole giving-loot-to-next-character thing) and also pleasenosenselesssacrificealright?

I'd hate to have to find out if my ninja-esque archer with a superiority complex is worth everyone's time to avenge his soul-robbed corpse.

Lets agree the answer is no and get to the ritual. Besides, your corpse will be discreetly shoved into the water.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 06, 2017, 05:36:52 pm »

Dafuk???

Experience cannot be shared, or transferred.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29