Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29

Author Topic: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) The Kraken  (Read 28452 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) The Kraken
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2017, 09:38:03 am »

"teleport" to boat 1.
NCA: If the Kraken tries to atack the boat, kick it in the tentacle (Heavy Attack).

You play a warrior, go to boat 11, we have a plan of attack.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2017, 09:39:58 am »

Y'know, just wondering, could someone use an NCA to jump onto the Kracken's head? Like, just by the eye?
I'm not saying that I'd do it, but, y'know, you may want to edit the Kracken's priorities in case someone tries to jump onto it and stab it in the eye.

EDIT:
"teleport" to boat 1.
NCA: If the Kraken tries to atack the boat, kick it in the tentacle (Heavy Attack).

You play a warrior, go to boat 11, we have a plan of attack.
We're trying to put all of the warriors onto boat 11, so as to get the Kracken to attack there first, so that you guys can work on attacking it (because you need to be on the boat that the Kracken is attacking to attack it, because you have no distance attacks).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:41:38 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2017, 10:04:34 am »

*facepalm* Sorry, I'll edit that.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2017, 10:05:28 am »

*facepalm* Sorry, I'll edit that.

Thanks, I'm honestly surprised everyone is listening to me,
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2017, 10:28:35 am »

Y'know, just wondering, could someone use an NCA to jump onto the Kracken's head? Like, just by the eye?
I'm not saying that I'd do it, but, y'know, you may want to edit the Kracken's priorities in case someone tries to jump onto it and stab it in the eye.
It would be very difficult roll, and a failure would most likely result in the character ending up in the ocean. I'll cross that bridge if it ever comes up.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2017, 10:40:14 am »

It would be very difficult roll, and a failure would most likely result in the character ending up in the ocean. I'll cross that bridge if it ever comes up.
I expected as such on all counts.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2017, 11:46:39 am »

When I get to a computer.
Have you gotten to a computer yet, because I can't write my next action until I know how this one turned out.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2017, 11:47:53 am »

No. I'm at church. Patience young padawan.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2017, 11:51:15 am »

No. I'm at church. Patience young padawan.

Ok, sorry for bugging you.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2017, 01:18:10 pm »

Alright, I did the thing. I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish, so the bonus might not be what you wanted.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2017, 01:23:41 pm »

Alright, I did the thing. I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish, so the bonus might not be what you wanted.

Good enough, thanks. My only concern is that ship 9 won't become a target until 11 is already down. Did you get this decision from a d12?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:28:04 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2017, 01:44:02 pm »

That's the ship you were on. I just did something that made sense as a bonus.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2017, 02:06:01 pm »

is it three turns starting now, or three turns when it starts attacking.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2017, 03:20:07 pm »

Starting next turn, (which is when battle starts)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2017, 03:45:37 pm »

Starting next turn, (which is when battle starts)

That won't help then, the kraken wll spend its first couple turns on 11, also daisy is on 9, I'm on 7.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29