Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29

Author Topic: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) The Kraken  (Read 28390 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) Fight a Dragon!
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2017, 03:36:58 pm »

zombie young Johnny
Get close to the dragon
Kick a leg.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2017, 07:27:19 pm »

Hmm... I'll wait a bit, my character probably won't be able to achieve anything before the dragon dies without putting them in position for the lobster treatment. I've got two character ideas, but I've got one planned to start with.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2017, 11:01:33 pm »

Turn 13

After what seemed like hours of waiting, somebody in the Fearless Society stirred. It was a very impatient elf. He muttered to himself. "Can't these fools beat this thing already?" He strided over to the portal, turned around, flicked everybody off, then slowly backed into the portal, his hand disappearing last.

Also, another lobster fell from the ceiling, but everybody was too agast by the elf to notice.

Attacks

adventurers:

Saraket:
NCA: None
CA: Arrow Shot head (1)
Your next shot was even more inacurate than the last, and to top it off, the Dragon sneezed a jet of flame right at you, seemingly at random.
Free attack: Fire breath (1)
However, you dive behind a pillar, notice the head was particularly vulnerable, and you fire again.
Free attack: Arrow shot head (2)
But that shot misses as well. Either the gods were against you, or you were just having an off day.

Zombie Young Johnny:
NCA: get close to the dragon (4)
You hobble into range of the Dragon, ready to strike.
CA: Kick Left-Front leg (4+1=5)
You bring up your metal-clad boot, and kick one the Dragon's leg. Your boot slams into the Dragon's ankle, rattling the bones, and surely causing immense pain
60 damage to Front-Left leg

Headchopper:
NCA: Run up to the Dragon (3)
Your excelent sense of smell tells you that
CA: quick attack Right-back leg (6)
With one pincer, you stab deep into the Leg's muscles, and squeeze. Blood runs out of the wound and down your arm, but you're cold-blooded, so you don't give a shit. The leg dips down slightly, as the weight of the body above it strains the remaining muscles and pains the Dragon greatly. It shifts its weight to its left side to stay standing up.
 100 damage to Right-Back leg

Abdul:
NCA: none
CA: Heal Self (5)
You dust some soot off of your wizarding robes, then form the green orb on your staff, and accelerate time on all the burnt parts of your body, healing them in a matter of seconds. Wonderful!
50 damage healed

Daisypants:
NCA: Get to cover (2)
You find cover behind a nice flower that was growing on the side of one of the ruined streets. This flower survived all the fire so far, it must have magical properties!
CA: Arrow Shot head (6)
You draw your bow, pull out an arrow, spin it three times in your hand before nocking it. You draw back, and fire in one smooth motion. You don't even watch the arrow, cause you know the Dragon is dead. You simply turn around, walk away, and shout "Amateurs." To everybody else that was watching, the arrow flew straight into one of the Dragon's nostrils, tore into the nasal cavity, smashed through the thin skull, and finally stopped halfway throuth the brain. The Dragon stops for a moment, blood and grey matter start flowing out of its nose like a river, then it teeters on its front legs, the wounded one gives way, and it collapses into a pond of its own blood. There were no sounds of pain, just death. Everybody except DaisyPants lets out a massive cheer. The battle is Won! Time to loot!
90 damage to head, the Dragon is dead!

Loot

Decided to shake things up a bit. The dead characters will have their own separate loot piles up for grabs. You guys can work out who gets what in a peaceful discussion, but if there are any disagreements, you can always resort to violence.
Spoiler: loot details (click to show/hide)

Adventurers

Alive: Saraket, Abdul, Young Johnny, Jhoferi, Headchopper, Daisypants

Dead: Sally, werther, ewler, burklaif, Legsnapper, neckslicer
Spoiler: alive character sheets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: dead character sheets (click to show/hide)

Turn Template

Either fill in this template, or submit your turn using your own methods. Just make sure all the information is present.

Spoiler: turn template. (click to show/hide)

Refrences:

Spoiler: Warrior attacks (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: archer attacks (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: mage attacks (click to show/hide)

OOC notes

Just discuss in the forum who gets what, if you feel like working together.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: To Glory! | "Cooperative" RTD (ANYONE CAN JOIN!) Dragon Is Dead!
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2017, 11:20:22 pm »

How about we all take 185 additional loot units from the pool? That'll let it divide evenly by six.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2017, 12:00:19 am »

How about we all take 185 additional loot units from the pool? That'll let it divide evenly by six.

Possibly affirmative pinching

Headchopper

NCA:Gather my share of the loot +185.

CA:If people start attacking Faker, Light Attack Faker.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:36:39 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2017, 06:11:37 am »

Sounds good.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2017, 06:30:14 am »

Sure
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2017, 08:50:28 am »

Agreed

NCA: Go fetch loot. Er, start fetching loot.

((Going to be incommunicado until tomorrow evening. Standing orders are to just fetch my even share of the loot (My loot +185 as agreed to). Anybody tries to kill me, run away and kill them. From range. With a bow. [[Please don't try to kill me]]))
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2017, 09:02:56 am »

Let's make a defense agreement: if one person tries to attack another person or steal another's loot, the instigator gets attacked by everyone.
Ok?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:08:02 am by Glass »

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2017, 09:04:21 am »

Name: Faker Bomrek

Description: He is the only one of his kind. His beard is long and combed. He is a short creature of sturdy stature.

Backstory: Trained in the tundras hugging coyotes and grimelings. He got sidetracked while migrating to another fortress.

Reason for joining the Fearless Society: The fortress I was migrating to appears to be in ruins.

Class: Warrior

Any additional information: He keeps his silver battleaxe shiny.

Actions: Loot Legsnapper's corpse. Loot Young Johnny's corpse. Loot Burklaif's corpse. If someone tries to stop me pretend to be checking the corpse's identity for historical purposes and then loot the next corpse.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2017, 09:07:45 am »

Description: He is the only one of his kind. His beard is long and combed. He is a short creature of sturdy stature.

Backstory: Trained in the tundras hugging coyotes and grimelings. He got sidetracked while migrating to another fortress.

Reason for joining the Fearless Society: The fortress I was migrating to appears to be in ruins.

Actions: Loot Legsnapper's corpse. Loot Young Johnny's corpse. Loot Burklaif's corpse. If someone tries to stop me pretend to be checking the corpse's identity for historical purposes and then loot the next corpse.
You aren't here yet. And we'll all be back by the time you're here.
Stay out, kid.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2017, 09:32:17 am »

Also, young Johnny doesn't have a corpse, specifically, the corpse is now Zombie Young Johnny, who is still "alive"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2017, 09:35:15 am »

Not to mention the fact that we'll all cut the hell out of you for swiping loot.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2017, 09:38:21 am »

Well then he won't be needing money will he? My dwarven senses are tingling. I know there are bodies to be b̶u̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ looted! Trust me, I'm a certified r̶e̶f̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶u̶l̶e̶r̶ coroner.

*goes to loot dead bodies*
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2017, 09:44:13 am »

Abdul

NCA: Gather loot +185 as promised.
CA: If Faker shows up, Magic Beam them.
---
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29