Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 925 926 [927] 928 929 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777535 times)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13890 on: August 12, 2018, 02:00:35 pm »

We should remember him that Parsia entered our field of influence because we waged war on then when they declared war to Gutba trying to save their asses

But whatever happens here we should invite the king of parsia for a private talk and say that we are done with their bullshit, if they need our help they should pay for protectorade or if their money is low supply us with something, be it tech like that weird warrior they used against us be it resources like ketton cloth or something

and don't dare they to just talk about "we are weak because you won the war" that everybody knows that we declared war because they entered started screwing other religions and non-parsian peoples under the banner of a warmongering fucker
1+ also this when we meet the parsians

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13891 on: August 12, 2018, 02:03:24 pm »

BB

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13892 on: August 13, 2018, 12:01:15 pm »

You decide to wait till morning.

And lo! In the morning, Ajarat Padarashka arrives with entourage of soldiers. His turban-wearing men glare down at your cloaked Shadowcloaks, with reciprocation.

"So, Emperor of Methiant negotiates with the general of his friends. Truly an unfortunate situation we have here. We, the Simians, come to reclaim our lost lands and rescue our people from Parsian oppression, after Emperor Yoe assures of his friendship, but look! The Methiantese Army comes in full force, withotu doubt to stop us. Where's this friendship you wrote so assuredly to the most glorious Emperor of Sim, Mahjar Sim? If you were truly our friend, you would join in our endeavour so we would share in loot and territories." He sits down on the sand and crosses his legs.

"Sadly, that can't be a case anymore, now can it? We will sit and truly to avoid bloodshed, for I was ordered to conquer Parsia, not butcher friends from Methiant."

You tell him that...

A) He needs to wait till you get Parsian envoys to negotiate with him.
B) He needs to return to Sim and never threaten Parsia again.
C) He will have your help in conquering Parsia after all!
D) You hope he will have a glorious battle with you!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13893 on: August 13, 2018, 12:03:18 pm »

C i can’t restrain myself anymore sorry guys MUST CONQUER!!!!!!!!  >:(
[but when the inevitable voting tide comes I am probably going to change to A or B.]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:27:47 pm by Basil ii »

Hotfire90

« Reply #13894 on: August 13, 2018, 12:03:51 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13895 on: August 13, 2018, 12:14:46 pm »

C

Sim is a more valuable ally than Parsia.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13896 on: August 13, 2018, 12:16:31 pm »

This is true, but can we really afford to just... Be known as someone who abandons our... Responsibilities? On the other hand I'm not sure how much Parsia has really helped us.

Meh.

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13897 on: August 13, 2018, 12:29:29 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13898 on: August 13, 2018, 12:52:12 pm »

You know what? C.

If we aren't going to be allowed to just make a backroom partition-of-africa-type deal which acknowledges that the only interest we really have in defending Parsia is keeping it as an informal vassal, we might as well go ahead and make it a real vassal this time.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13899 on: August 13, 2018, 12:54:37 pm »

How can we keep our friendship unsullied when our newer friend orchestrates the massacre of our older friends in their temples?
To whom then ought our loyalty fall?
B

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #13900 on: August 13, 2018, 12:55:28 pm »

C.
Parsia has been nothing but a pain in the ass. The Gubtans, however, seem to have a lot of good stuff going in for them. They would make a truly worthy ally, instead of the helpless viper Parsia seems to be.

Additionally, iirc, the Simians only wish to reconquer some lost border territories. That leaves the rest up for grabs. So either:
The Simians conquer their lost territories and the rest of Parsia, growing bigger and hating us for ""betraying"" them
They leave the rest of Parsia be, and now both Parsia and Sim hate us for being unable to save them and intervening, respectively
We manage to beat the Simians, now they utterly despise us and and Parsia is suddenly "loyal" to us, though we saved their asses before and it barely did anything.
We divide and conquer Parsia with Sim, making us true allies, strengthening both ourselves and a friend, and showing the world what happens when you try fooling Methiant

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13901 on: August 13, 2018, 12:57:27 pm »

How can we keep our friendship unsullied when our newer friend orchestrates the massacre of our older friends in their temples?
To whom then ought our loyalty fall?
calling parsia our friend is a bit ahem off its more like a hostile neutrality .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 01:00:32 pm by Basil ii »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13902 on: August 13, 2018, 01:00:06 pm »

Can't say this a good idea as I bet it will cause huge-ass domestic uproar, but... Well. I don't like the Parsians enough to say anything for them either.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13903 on: August 13, 2018, 01:01:47 pm »

Can't say this a good idea as I bet it will cause huge-ass domestic uproar, but... Well. I don't like the Parsians enough to say anything for them either.
from whom are we not a panthonist majory? And we don’t possess any marriage alliance with them so no
kin slaying or any other thing that would be breaking our religions laws so?.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 01:06:28 pm by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13904 on: August 13, 2018, 01:19:38 pm »

Damn, if we choose C can we mix it with A? or choose A saying C
'
Say that we are approaching a non-violent way to end this and then when we find the parsian envoy we say that we are done with their shit and they should pay for protectorate or become vassals if they are going to need us to solve their problem everytime

but then ask for exigencies, sim army should stop massacrating the population, let the parsian people leave their homes on the border territories and reunite with their parsians brothers.

And say that we are pissed that they are ignoring on purpose the motivations of our letter and screwing with a country where we were growing our sphere of influence, without negotiating with us first and because we are turning a blind eye to this offense they owe us now

Is eval paying their tributes? I don't remenber last time I read their name anywhere
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 925 926 [927] 928 929 ... 1087