Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 723 724 [725] 726 727 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776562 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe III of Methiant!
« Reply #10860 on: May 06, 2018, 10:27:32 am »

I mean I have no idea what Saenn is so scared of? If we had wanted to kill him we would have had let the Parsians have their way with him then use it as an excuse to come down on them again and force even better terms from them than the first peace deal.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10861 on: May 06, 2018, 10:31:17 am »

Well. He appears to be want  to be left alone, and the fact that we keep pursuing him makes it appear we have SOME ill intention, after all, wouldn't we just... Let him go if we weren't going to do something to him? Seems like he's justified to me too be honest.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10862 on: May 06, 2018, 10:35:26 am »

D, I hate letting him live in fear when we really don't want to kill him or whatever but clearly he's committed to this running away thing so let's just indulge him with some spies shadowing his every move instead.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10863 on: May 06, 2018, 10:38:31 am »

Well I mean I'm pretty sure he's like our only living brother left. So I mean I'm not sure that Yoe III would want to have his last remaining brother run off to live in hiding and assume that Yoe wished him ill will for the rest of his life. Kinda sounds like one of those personal things you'd regret never setting straight.

Also whoops just realized I was voting D instead of E  :P
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10864 on: May 06, 2018, 10:44:32 am »

Well I mean I'm pretty sure he's like our only living brother left. So I mean I'm not sure that Yoe III would want to have his last remaining brother run off to live in hiding and assume that Yoe wished him ill will for the rest of his life. Kinda sounds like one of those personal things you'd regret never setting straight.

Also whoops just realized I was voting D instead of E  :P

Actually, Ustwelf also ought to be alive unless he's died without us knowing, so really it's two brothers of ours who have gone into hiding.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10865 on: May 06, 2018, 10:50:41 am »

Oh yeah Ustwelf. I hope he's doing well. Though in his case it was more of a "I don't want to be a part of this whole royalty thing so let me live life as a priest" kinda thing. He did it because he wanted to live that way and not out of some strange paranoia that we were out to get him. Plus I mean since he only seemed to have problems with Cyl for all we know Ustwelf writes to us regularly.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 10:52:23 am by Prophet »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10866 on: May 06, 2018, 11:00:07 am »

You order them to be observed for now.

1171 AD, Winter

Part of gold, silver, plus gemstones of course land in your Treasury.

Glassware barely brought any coin for you this year.

Few days later, you fall violently ill with a fever.

1171 AD, Few days later

The healers are optimistic about your health, though. They've brought the fever down with their medicines, too.

1171 AD, One week after that

The illness is gone, and you get back on your feet.

1171 AD, Midwinter

Urgent report from Orcworld Fortress; apparently, there's a 'civilized' orcish settlement in far west! It seems to be a large walled city. The masonwork is rather crude but the city itself is enormous. The armies are regrouping to prepare for an assault on this hive of savages.

A) No, wait, try diplomacy first!
B) Burn it all to the ground!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10867 on: May 06, 2018, 11:02:53 am »

A!

At least this time our diplomatic delegation is adequately armed!

(I did initially vote for burning, but then realized that it's possible these aren't the same orcs as before)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:05:13 am by Harry Baldman »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10868 on: May 06, 2018, 11:06:10 am »

B Everyone knows about the portal right?  We can tell the split empire that we are purging the xenos orcs in another world like their messed up faith demands.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10869 on: May 06, 2018, 11:07:24 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10870 on: May 06, 2018, 11:09:22 am »

A Orcs subjects GO GO

Multi-dimensional empire
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Hotfire90

« Reply #10871 on: May 06, 2018, 11:11:51 am »

A Let's negotiate before we burn down an orc city that may possibly belong to an orc nation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10872 on: May 06, 2018, 11:48:01 am »

A

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #10873 on: May 06, 2018, 12:29:38 pm »

B

Kill, kill!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10874 on: May 06, 2018, 12:40:30 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 723 724 [725] 726 727 ... 1087