Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 641 642 [643] 644 645 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 778285 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #9630 on: April 05, 2018, 11:13:50 am »

D. This is gonna be a shitshow. Hopefully if this comes to fighting we don't have too much of the army defecting.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9631 on: April 05, 2018, 11:15:19 am »

D
Let the blood flow
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9632 on: April 05, 2018, 11:49:09 am »

F Send spymaster to sabotage whatever they are planning?

D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:56:32 am by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9633 on: April 05, 2018, 11:55:40 am »

D. Welp, they went and ticked Cyl off.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:14:08 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #9634 on: April 05, 2018, 11:56:32 am »

Don't fuck with us. We tried to be nice and you pissed on us.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #9635 on: April 05, 2018, 11:59:59 am »

You know what? E

They already said they aren't paying and they are reuniting troops

1 thousand and a half? Sue them for crimes against the crown, gather some voluntary from the "lesser religions" and seize the castle before they get significant numbers

And then send they "D" option again

Other religions will see that we got the guts of doing that against our own religion and fear us, specially those that aren't that military

let's gain the last title "Cyl the furious"
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9636 on: April 05, 2018, 12:09:47 pm »

E - The Alldivines have refused to pay and are gathering forces. That's a declaration of war, they just haven't been polite enough to tell us yet.

No point asking again when it is clear what their answer will be.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:14:14 pm by Kashyyk »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9637 on: April 05, 2018, 12:13:06 pm »

E Yeah fuck it. If the Alldivines think they can scare us then they got another thing coming. They've attacked the Emperor, refused to pay for their crimes, and now prepare for war. We'll deliver upon them the wrath of Cyl the Conqueror!

Plus this shows that Pantheonism is totally a better religion! You don't have to deal with the priests have private armies on stand by when ever they get mad!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:15:05 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9638 on: April 05, 2018, 12:14:57 pm »

E. Good point, let's bring the boot down on them. Cyl may be an alldivines worshipper, but impudence like this will not be tolerated. Should also get the other two in line hopefully.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9639 on: April 05, 2018, 12:18:52 pm »

E, I have warmed up to the idea of a preemptive strike before the Pantheonists and Singularists manage to raise any militias. I'd like them to be the aggressors first so that we can be reasonable in slaughtering the entire lot, but some things you shouldn't take a risk on.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9640 on: April 05, 2018, 12:24:59 pm »

....or our three major religions that between themselves count for the vast majority of our population including our soldiers call for a revolt and we are fucked, even if we win we gut our majors Religions and leave room for the cult of the Damed to become a major cult, probably get a pop drop that in the end means less taxes for us as well...
Sounds like an amazing plan.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: April 05, 2018, 12:31:19 pm »

I think it's to late for this not to end in conflict. They've clearly overstepped their bounds. The Alldivines are to militaristic/independent to give in while they have their private armies and Cyl isn't going to take shit off anyone. So better to crush the Alldivines and force the other two to comply with us before we lose control of the situation. Though I agree that we do need to do something about countering the Damed cult. Quite frankly I find it disgusting that it's even being allow to spread among the descendants of Luathbas.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:32:54 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9642 on: April 05, 2018, 12:31:40 pm »

....or our three major religions that between themselves count for the vast majority of our population including our soldiers call for a revolt and we are fucked, even if we win we gut our majors Religions and leave room for the cult of the Damed to become a major cult, probably get a pop drop that in the end means less taxes for us as well...
Sounds like an amazing plan.

I mean, now that the Damdamian Republic isn't a massive polity-eating monster that spreads its religion as a prelude to waging holy wars we might see some benefits from the Damedites gaining influence - it could be a way for us to get a foothold in the politics of the new southern splintered kingdoms, for example. The reason we were wary of the Damdamians in the first SPAMKINGDOM was mostly political, with some additional fears due to elf blood in our dynastic line at the time, but now they're not really much worse than the Eleven Graces who practice human sacrifice and chew on sweet herb in their reflection chambers.

Besides, they didn't pay their "assaulting the Emperor" fine so this is gonna end badly for someone either way. Might as well grab their base of operations while they're maneuvering for an impending rebellion.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:34:53 pm by Harry Baldman »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: April 05, 2018, 04:31:34 pm »

E

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: April 05, 2018, 04:36:28 pm »

E
Pages: 1 ... 641 642 [643] 644 645 ... 1087