Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775913 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #9090 on: March 27, 2018, 02:29:14 pm »

BBBA seems OK.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: March 27, 2018, 02:30:24 pm »

Question: Have we finished spending on the Orcworld Fortress, or is that to last a few more years?

If we are done, I don't think drastic measures are required.

---

Also, we have a good pretense for attacking Parsia if we need one: We could claim that Cyl the younger's attempt to claim the throne from Houlandin II was an act of Parsian aggression. (Actually wait... Was Cyl the kid of Leath's commoner wife or his Parsian wife?)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: March 27, 2018, 02:33:40 pm »

Question: Have we finished spending on the Orcworld Fortress, or is that to last a few more years?

Cyl will be notified of its completion ;v

Shouldn't take more than one or two years extra tho.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9093 on: March 27, 2018, 02:38:11 pm »

Well crap. Cyl in the dungeon was actually the Leath's son with his commoner wife. Welp. I mean I can't blame us for getting confused. It's hard enough keeping track of all of Cyl's numerous children let alone his grandchildren. Though half of our sons dying before they could have children certainly helped us out in the confusing family tree problem we are starting to have. I mean we already have like a son and grandson named Cyl after the still living Cyl I.

Edit: Actually make that a son and two grandchildren named Cyl. Leath's son and King Erik's brother Cyl. Also I wonder what our son Cyl has been doing? I don't think we've heard anything about him since like... his birth?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:45:12 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9094 on: March 27, 2018, 02:47:39 pm »

Cyl will be notified of its completion ;v

Shouldn't take more than one or two years extra tho.

Aawww... But thinking about, Cyl has built or rebuilt alot of things. Several temples, a giant statue of himself, the entire burnt out city of Luthabas... I wonder if it will be a 'the builder' title that pushes Cyl into 'The Great' territory.

Anyway, lets go CBBA for now. Hopefully our new vinyards will kick in as well, or somebody offers us loans.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: March 27, 2018, 02:50:19 pm »

ABBA
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: March 27, 2018, 03:02:36 pm »

ABBA
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9097 on: March 27, 2018, 03:08:50 pm »

B,B,B,A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: March 27, 2018, 03:11:41 pm »

CBBA

Hotfire90

« Reply #9099 on: March 27, 2018, 03:16:48 pm »

CBBA

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9100 on: March 27, 2018, 03:41:17 pm »

CBBA

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: March 27, 2018, 03:57:27 pm »

Why the hell are they suggesting we attack Parsia for money when Eldrican still owes us 17 loads of silver from the mines right next door. I want people to stop saying Cyl beats up on those who crossed him because he and we have totally written that off at this point.

BBBA

Army can be reduced if we're not fighting. Fireblood Court is supposed to be making us those boomsticks, I'd rather not interrupt that.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: March 27, 2018, 04:08:01 pm »

Why the hell are they suggesting we attack Parsia for money when Eldrican still owes us 17 loads of silver from the mines right next door. I want people to stop saying Cyl beats up on those who crossed him because he and we have totally written that off at this point.

BBBA

Army can be reduced if we're not fighting. Fireblood Court is supposed to be making us those boomsticks, I'd rather not interrupt that.

I'm going to guess that Parsia has money and Eldrican does not.

Once we sort this money mess out, and refund our military, I do think we should attack Eldrican though. I have a few great reasons as to why the Eldrican Kingdom must soon face our wrath.

1: We have a legit grievance
2: Thanks to our late wife, our descendants can all trace their blood back to Eldrican royalty, so we have the right to rule it once we beat it.
3: I propose once we win, we take some of the borderlands for ourself, and let both our vassal and our grandson/ally take some borderlands as well.
4: We can then split the rest of Eldrican into a bunch of smaller independent nations, each ruled by one of our sons or one of King Erik's brothers. Each of these new nations can join Methiant and Cydwyl in a great Yoean Alliance!
5: By giving other crowns to possible heirs of Methiant and Cydwyl we make it more likely that the two great nations will have to merge, like we discussed with King Erik.

Hotfire90

« Reply #9103 on: March 27, 2018, 04:11:02 pm »

Doesn't Eldrican have the supplies required for fireblood research? Acquiring them ourselves would reduce the expenses of the Fireblood Court.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: March 27, 2018, 04:19:12 pm »

Doesn't Eldrican have the supplies required for fireblood research? Acquiring them ourselves would reduce the expenses of the Fireblood Court.

They did at one point... but it has been years since the option to talk to them about it came up, so I guess we can't be sure anymore. Still, one more possible reason to attack them.
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 1087