Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 778381 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5415 on: January 01, 2018, 08:11:00 am »

B

He's not even told us he expects to make significantly more then what we're selling them for here... Which is... What? Are we actually getting anything from the gems? I can't recall them, and searching the thread for them hasn't been helpful.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:12:35 am by Criptfeind »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: January 01, 2018, 08:19:40 am »

I believe we get a unit of econ, like with the gold mine. So this merchant can supposedly sell these gems for over three econ, or it ain't worth it.

I call BS.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: January 01, 2018, 08:32:51 am »

Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: January 01, 2018, 08:48:46 am »

B, don't like the cut of his jib.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: January 01, 2018, 08:51:30 am »

B and we send our own trade advisor to see if there is something worth about what he said, without sharing 2/3 of the profits with a man of unknown origins
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: January 01, 2018, 08:51:40 am »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: January 01, 2018, 09:46:34 am »

You decide not to sponsor his plans. The merchant leaves unhappy.

1133 AD, Autumn

Marriage of Leath to Abis is a grand one, and three of her uncles were present as emissaries of King Shapur (he was unable to attend). While Abis seems enthusiastic if not a little nervous, Leath rarely musters a smile. Oh well.

With the wedding pact comes the document of ownership of the glassworks and surrounding settlements, and you provide Abis' uncles with document of shifted ownership of the gold mines and nearby villages and outposts.

1133 AD, Mid-Autumn

News arrive from the west; Tirines were beaten up by Daric III and once again put under Eldrican seniority.

1133 AD, Winter

Silver, part of gold, as well as gemstones arrive in your Treasury.

2to5

And metals mined in the east provide some profits.

The quality glass items arrive at your palace, too; there is a lot of them, mostly bowls, vases, pitchers and goblets. The Treasurer hums.

"Sire, these are items of lesser quantity, so trading them away is only viable option. Shall we send diplomats to our neighbours in search for a buyer?" You decide to...

A) Sell them to Methiantese nobility.
B) Seek some foreign buyer.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: January 01, 2018, 09:48:38 am »

B, always gotta look out for trade connections. Maybe the Damdamians would like 'em. Or the Agaresians.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: January 01, 2018, 09:49:20 am »

B

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: January 01, 2018, 11:47:59 am »

Buyers out of the country, I think.  Try and bring in that foreign cash.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5425 on: January 01, 2018, 11:55:22 am »

Or the Agaresians.

After killing their heir, it's better for us to start building forts on the hurthling kingdom asap because they will trade lizard skins for blood, and we have to make sure we get a bigger deal of lizard skins per blood drop

(Funny stuff, we refurbished the  Ceodwellian forts and sold the land, would they invade and not trade if we didn't had done that? we will never know)

B If we don't find we can sell here
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: January 01, 2018, 01:34:24 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: January 01, 2018, 01:55:42 pm »

On your orders, diplomats are sent abroad to find a better buyer for glass items now produced in the east.

1133 AD, Midwinter

Wonderufl news come from the scholar! He has found the royal tombs of Tygwand Dynasty!

6, 5*, 5

The tombs were proven to be unopened and never touched by a single thief. Chests upon chests of gold, jewels and silver were unearthed along with finely preserved fabrics and even bottles of perfume that had their caps' seals still lasting. The royal officials accompanying him are already inventorying the treasures, which will be soon sent to your palace.

Amongst them is a the Coronation Staff, a gilded oaken staff that has been used by the local kings since the 5th century! It was passed from king to king, from dynasty to dynasty. Held in high-esteem by everyone who wielded it, it was in use until the turbulent times during the fall of Tygwands, when this prestigious royal item was lost.

Even better find is a iron longsword. There is naught of information about this sword besides the fact it was buried along one of last princelings of the dynasty. The craftsmanship is of highest levels - or should we say, craftsdwarfship, as dwarven runes run along the cold blade. Despite the sword being old and scratched, the blade is superbly sharp even more. It has simple shape and seems undetailed, until one looks more closely at the hilt and pommel, where there are numerous miniature etchings. The dwarven runes call the sword as 'The Wolf-Fang'.

Now it is time to decide what to do with all these artifacts!

As for The Coronation Staff...

A) Find a buyer, a relic of such magnitude will fetch us a fortune!
B) Add it to Crown Jewels of Methiant, to increase our prestige and strengthen our reputation.

As for The Wolf-Fang...
A) Let's pawn it to a wealthy merchant, it should sell for a nice price!
B) Bring it to me, this is a weapon fit for a King!
C) Send it back to the dwarves, as a gift.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: January 01, 2018, 01:59:20 pm »

BB, though we could probably gift the blade to one of our sons.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: January 01, 2018, 02:01:04 pm »

B
B

Whoo for cool artifacts! Also screw the Dwarves that Sword is ours! Those Dwarves better have learned they're lesson about touching our artifacts because we don't have another war distracting us right now and they just so happen to have another fortress which is close and easy to reach from Methiant.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:05:11 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 1087