Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775990 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Luath of Methiant!
« Reply #2700 on: November 09, 2017, 06:20:40 pm »

A

Orcs! The final frontier!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: November 09, 2017, 06:53:50 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: November 09, 2017, 07:15:55 pm »

C

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: November 09, 2017, 08:59:30 pm »

A Hopefull some excessive gold can also be used to bribe the orcs to stay away from our caravans that is if they are the sentient variety that enjoys pillagng for the end results rather than for the destruction itself.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: November 09, 2017, 09:15:31 pm »

C

Their project is a clear money pit. We need to make a real investment. Maybe we can use our excess food to our advantage...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: November 10, 2017, 02:09:35 am »

C if we sponsored it, then it was our losses and not theirs. We've already paid for this one.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: November 10, 2017, 05:55:10 am »

A
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: November 10, 2017, 03:16:06 pm »

Their project is a clear money pit. We need to make a real investment. Maybe we can use our excess food to our advantage...

I don't think it's all that expensive - 1 economy every few years for a chance to discover something interesting, which can potentially include excellent trade routes, valuable resources, mystical treasure, political connections or just plain old good fun with orcs.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: November 10, 2017, 03:47:08 pm »

I am in doubt between A and C right now.

We don't have the silver to trade with gutba  (point for C), but we have nice relations with them right now that we might win something somehow, with luck(Point for A?) we have few money, we aren't anymore the rich guys of this place maybe we should even stop trading gemstones for fireblood (point for C) but there is always the chance of find something else (point for A)

I would be certain of my vote if A means "let's turn all the stones of these mountains and wage war against the orcs in their homeland, see whatever hidden treasures we have in these mountains and create secrets trade routes to the gutba or the republic" because we can find mines and shit, i mean, how the orcs arm themselves? Stone swords or metals? If metal, be it cooper or iron, they only get it from travellers or they MINE it somewhere?

(The mountain name is IRONBONE,it is because of the orcs or we do have something to untap here?)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: November 10, 2017, 04:49:18 pm »

aaaaaaaa
ccccccc

Your sponsor another expedition into southeast, this one is gonna have less negotiatiors and haulers, and more enforcers and bodyguards.

1106 AD, Mid-Autumn

4*

According to your agents, the governors in the north grumbled about your decision but managed to rein your subjects in. Luckily, this seems to have calmed down the Hurthlings as well, as no further incidents have been reported so far.

1106 AD, Winter

A letter has arrived via messenger from King Calahan III of Ceodwell.

The letter is short and concise; in it, King Calahan III declares that any proposals and marriage arrangements between his Kingdom and Kingdom of Methiant are null and void, as he does not wish to have your children influence his relatives - especially that his predecessor's 'son' has been found actually a bastard and also face-down in a swamp outside the Ceodwellian capital. Accidents happen.

A) This is an insult to my family! Calahan III better pay for this in silver, or else!
B) Fine with me, he can marinate in his isolation all he wants.
C) If words written on a paper mean so little to him, let's see how much he cares about words written upon our UNSHEATHED SWORDS!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:09:58 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: November 10, 2017, 04:52:19 pm »

A
We can always declare war if he says no.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: November 10, 2017, 04:55:44 pm »

A and C are tempting indeed. I do think we would be seen as liberators for killing the bastard right here and now.

But we must finish our reforms first. Going to war now in our current state is suicidal.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: November 10, 2017, 05:05:43 pm »

B. We can't afford war quite yet. I guess we know who is at the top of the list next time we feel like expanding though.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: November 10, 2017, 05:06:54 pm »

I'm not sure that person is the king of what he says he is.

Anyway, B. Military reforms aren't done yet and really, who honestly gives a shit about Ceodwell anyway?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: November 10, 2017, 05:09:57 pm »

A - Like the dwarves we require that people honour the promises oud their predecessors.
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 1087