Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776431 times)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe II of Methiant!
« Reply #1875 on: September 30, 2017, 06:01:22 pm »

B, even without a formal marriage we at least proved we can be trusted, we should keep up friendly relations and maybe we can marry one of our kids later.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: September 30, 2017, 08:24:27 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: September 30, 2017, 09:00:27 pm »

Aren't already his daughter promised to one of our sons should it be born? And also the schematics?

"While, the Felonsine territories that you get! Plus also we know that your father pursued knowledge of Fireblood; we will thus provide you with Felonsine and our own designs. And, Queen Velela has recently given birth to a daughter, so King Elran III wouldn't be averse to a bethrothal of hers to your sons, if you get any?"

Did an emmissary fooled us?

I thought at the time we were getting lowballed, Elran may be trying to cheap out again.

B) a new weapon is nice, although we don't exactly have the ammunition we can figure someway to do deals like the felonsine did, offer our blackhearts in trade for material or coin or both. plus, never depend on other nations to offer it to us (until we die)

We have the raw ingredients both Ceodwell and Felonsein were after. That's why I believe the reports that Felonsines "ran out" of ammo, because we stopped supplying it! Definitely

B.

I agree with Harry Baldman that Fireblood is forever.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: October 01, 2017, 07:59:20 am »

Until smokeless Fireblood, I guess, or weaponized Green Crystals.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: October 01, 2017, 08:05:36 am »

B) a new weapon is nice, although we don't exactly have the ammunition we can figure someway to do deals like the felonsine did, offer our blackhearts in trade for material or coin or both. plus, never depend on other nations to offer it to us (until we die)

We have the raw ingredients both Ceodwell and Felonsein were after. That's why I believe the reports that Felonsines "ran out" of ammo, because we stopped supplying it! Definitely

B.

Nah, our mines "dried out somewhat" according with the text in the day of sucession, maybe we have materials stocked or just a very weak bust still operational mine
 (maybe we can call the dwarves to prospect the mines)
But B still is the best option
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: October 01, 2017, 12:21:33 pm »

You're ready to accept the 'new' rewards for the help against your western neighbour, when one of the nobles at the throne room raises his voice.

4*

Soon others near him clamor for attention.

"My liege, but what about the other rewards we were promised?" You order the envoy to explain himself, but you see his cloak disappearing behind the door!

"Stop him!"

The suspiciously-acting emissary is quickly caught after he has the unfortunate bump against trio of your guards. The man is hauled into the dungeon for the time being.

Your noblemen talk amongst themselves about this strange yet dangerous happening. The Advisor leans to you.

"Shall we postpone the talk with emissary from Ceodwell to interrogate the Eldrican, or shall we go as if nothing happened?"

A) "Dismiss the Ceodwellian man, we need to get answers from this strange imposter first!"
B) "We will get answers in time, let's continue on as if nothing happened. Get the Ceodwell emissary in."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 01, 2017, 12:52:14 pm »

B.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: October 01, 2017, 01:33:28 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 01, 2017, 08:01:52 pm »

Nah, our mines "dried out somewhat" according with the text in the day of sucession, maybe we have materials stocked or just a very weak bust still operational mine
 (maybe we can call the dwarves to prospect the mines)

My mistake I overlooked that detail. Even so knowledge is power, although the recent twist makes it moot.

And for the current question, unless we have reason to believe spies are hiding suicide pills these days he can wait in the dungeon. Ceodwell is Mother's family and not to be disrespected. B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 02, 2017, 07:44:35 pm »

B Just make sure he hasn't fake teeths hiding venom
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 03, 2017, 01:18:09 am »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 05, 2017, 07:38:46 am »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 07, 2017, 01:31:03 am »

B
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 07, 2017, 04:08:41 am »

You let the Ceodwellian diplomat inside.

"Greetings, King Yoe! I bring joyous news and an offer to bring our nations together! Queen Cecera has recently given birth to a boy, whom she named Cad - he's the second son of King Ceodwell X. He has also learned that your youngest daughter is merely year old. Would you be interested in matrimonial contract between yours and Ceodwellian royal family, promising to marry your daughter Isha to Cad fifteen years from now?"

A) "No, I'm not interested in any such contracts with Ceodwell family."
B) "They're merely toddlers, who knows what might happen before they grow up. Ask me again in few years."
C) "Absolutely, it's always a pleasure to maintain positive relationship with King Ceodwell X."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: October 07, 2017, 04:29:11 am »

C
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 1087