Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775991 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #9525 on: April 03, 2018, 03:04:01 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9526 on: April 03, 2018, 03:04:38 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9527 on: April 03, 2018, 03:04:57 pm »

Honestly, I kind of like that our army is superior, but idle. We have the means of protecting our country from all challengers and our wealth is finally being sustained; so ideally, this would be where we enter our Golden Age and start focusing on the finer things of life; like wine, art, and science.

Our son gets it!

Maybe less this and more just having a generous army ready for when the inevitable geopolitical crisis comes along instead of running headlong into an international incident of our own making.

And yeah, A! We've let Eivan do like one thing in his entire life, might as well have him make some dynastic decisions now that they basically don't matter anymore.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9528 on: April 03, 2018, 03:06:12 pm »

A
He's the one who will have to live with the consequences, after all.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9529 on: April 03, 2018, 03:29:46 pm »

You send for Eivan.

"Of course, that is a decent match for Hein. I agree."

"And so do I, inform King Tetan that we accept his proposal." The envoy thanks you both profusely and leaves.

1160 AD, Mid-Spring

Eivan gets a second third daughter! His wife named the child 'Graine'.

1160 AD, Summer

Merchants arrive from the south, bringing tons of profits from selling of the furs and skins! Some courtiers report that the Treasurer did most unmanly squee at the sight of the numbers in the merchants' ledgers.

However, something ugly might be rearing itself on the horizon - religious disturbance.

Apparently, the three main faiths of Methiant - Alldivinism, Pantheonism and Singularism - are neither happy with top-imposed equality, and of course, the tax upon their churches. Your courtiers report that the high clergy of these three cults are to meet in the western city of Fela, to discuss the state of Methiantese spiritualism, piety of the peoples, relationship of faith and the state, as well as future of the nation.

Whether on purpose or by accident, you have not received an invitation to this incoming theological council, then again, you're not a religious figure...

A) Well I'm gonna elbow myself in! Do they really think they can make plans for Methiant without the Emperor getting involved?!
B) I allowed religious freedom and that means they're also free to discuss things between themselves.
C) It's better I send some observers, just to make sure that they know I'm keeping an eye on their movements.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:35:50 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9530 on: April 03, 2018, 03:34:23 pm »

A

Lets show up and play the hero by renouncing that wicked religious tax our son imposed. Cyl has always been a friend to the various cults of Methiant.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9531 on: April 03, 2018, 03:34:55 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #9532 on: April 03, 2018, 03:36:03 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9533 on: April 03, 2018, 03:37:36 pm »

A Yeah. It is probably a good idea to revoke the Religion Tax since our economy seems to be doing pretty healthy. That and it's always good to remind everyone that as Emperor we get a say in everything. Just because your free to worship any religion doesn't mean you can snub the Emperor after all.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:42:28 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9534 on: April 03, 2018, 03:50:35 pm »

You decide that such an important discussion cannot proceed without your humble personage taking part of it!

You send the desire to join the council, and your courtiers in meanwhile learn the date of the council, scheduled for this year's Autumn month.

1160 AD, Midsummer

With the fortress at the edge of the world tunnel complete, the scholars wish to send another military-scientific expedition in the Orcworld! They wish to know, o Emperor, whether they should conduct more investigations in the ruins-covered grasslands to the far east, or mayhaps this time venture south, where the nowadays-unseen Ur-Uk might be dwelling.

A) South, to meet new civilizations!
B) East, dig me up something cool!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9535 on: April 03, 2018, 03:52:37 pm »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9536 on: April 03, 2018, 03:53:02 pm »

A

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9537 on: April 03, 2018, 03:53:52 pm »

A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9538 on: April 03, 2018, 03:58:40 pm »

A
I don't feel like the Ur-Uk we met earlier showed all that much promise. But they might have truly exotic gems, furs, or something. Won't hurt to check.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9539 on: April 03, 2018, 04:00:05 pm »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 1087