Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775722 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin II of Methiant!
« Reply #8835 on: March 24, 2018, 03:18:41 pm »

C

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #8836 on: March 24, 2018, 03:22:57 pm »

C

Oh what a bitter fight. But at least it ended in a reasonable manner. Maybe we should turn our focus to more domestic achievements with this Emperor.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8837 on: March 24, 2018, 03:33:54 pm »

You decide to sign the treaty. The courtiers sigh and murmur as the diplomat smiles.

Three copies are made; one for Methiant, one for Lametanians, and one for Kingdom of Rucus. Along with the copies, the southerners receive letters of apology, written and signed personally by yourself.

1155 AD, Mid-Autumn

Fighting is over, and the soldiers return to rest from the bloody conflict. Forces from Cydwyl are sent back home, along with letter of thanks for honoring the treaty.

A delegation from Eval arrives; some thrice-removed cousins of purged nobles are ready to become your vassals, thus gaining autonomy in laws and territorial authority of certain degree.

A) Ha, fools! Throw them into dungeon and send the Army to purge Eval once and for all!
B) Vassals? No no no, you misunderstood, I'm only lessening few restrictions on their peoples.
C) And they better be compliant and faithful vassals, because otherwise they will suffer.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8838 on: March 24, 2018, 03:35:40 pm »

C
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8839 on: March 24, 2018, 03:35:53 pm »

C

Aw yeah, finally they'll send us tribute and become a net positive in our cashflow. And they're legally obligated to contribute an entirely separate army to our war efforts. And if they turn out to be as good at this as Estwalf of Tven, maybe they'll be a Grand Duchy of Eval and Lametania yet.

Oh what a bitter fight. But at least it ended in a reasonable manner. Maybe we should turn our focus to more domestic achievements with this Emperor.

Or at least accept that the Marshal is at least as much of an idiot as the Spymaster and we should literally never listen to him again.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 03:39:26 pm by Harry Baldman »

Hotfire90

« Reply #8840 on: March 24, 2018, 03:36:39 pm »

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8841 on: March 24, 2018, 03:38:14 pm »

C You've earned our trust for now Eval. I hope that you all will continue to be vassals that we can rely on in the future! For Evalians are people of Methiant too! Let us share in the honor and glory of our Empire forever!

Also yeah I'm hoping for a long and peaceful reign with Houlandin II. I think our Empire needs a long peace to strengthen and consolidate itself.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 03:40:28 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8842 on: March 24, 2018, 03:49:42 pm »

You praise their bravery, despite their earlier disloyalty, and bestow upon them autonomy they always desired. They shall be your vassals now.

They leave the palace with the treaty of vassalage in their hands.

1155 AD, Winter

Gemstones arrive in the Treasury.

3to6, 4

Silver miners managed to fill half the quota, and an optimistic report arrives from their manager; he believes that draining of the flooded tunnels, barring any further disasters, shouldn't take more than one more year.

Glassware provides some profits, and the quality of the crafts brightens the mood of Methiantese craftsmen, merchants and noblemen alike!

Few days later, as you're convening with your courtiers about some less than important business, you suddenly hear a crash, some shouting, and sounds of a beating. Nobles curiously peek through windows, and few minutes later, the Captain of Shadowranks arrives with several of his men, dragging a beaten up, bloodied man with them. He can't be more than twenty five years old, and has somewhat charismatic aura about him. Of course, he would look better if not all this... battle damage he suffered.

"Sire, this man attempted to scale the wall of the palace and jump into this very room! My men shot him in the leg, beaten him up and dragged him here before your judgement!" The youth has, indeed, been thoroughly beaten. The Shadowranks take their guardian duties very seriously.

A) "And I say, throw him into dungeon! I have things to discuss with my noblemen."
B) "Help him stand up, so I can see his face and hear what this man has to say!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8843 on: March 24, 2018, 03:52:23 pm »

B, I have a feeling we're seeing one of Leath's kids.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8844 on: March 24, 2018, 03:52:58 pm »

B

Hotfire90

« Reply #8845 on: March 24, 2018, 03:53:52 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8846 on: March 24, 2018, 03:58:14 pm »

You order them to help him stand up so you can see him and hear him.

The youth looks at you and you can't help but notice certain similarities to your father, uncle and grandfather. Is he one of your relatives?

"Who are you? Say your name." The young man hisses.

"I am Cyl! Cyl of Methiant!" Your nobles murmur in astonishement.

"The retired Emperor is not a child-"

"No! I am Cyl! Cyl, son of Leath and Ysa! I came here to fulfill my destiny; to retake what is mine! To become the rightful Emperor of Methiant! And I will prove this in combat!" You look him up. In this beaten state and the wound in his leg, he can't be possibly a dangerous opponent, unless he is a martial character, or mayhaps luck forsakes you in spur of the moment.

However, he has no legal claim besides family ties; he has been disowned, and his mother exiled.

A) To dungeon with this jester, he wasted enough of my time already!
B) Fine, I will entertain him with a duel!
SigFlags!

Hotfire90

« Reply #8847 on: March 24, 2018, 04:00:05 pm »

A

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8848 on: March 24, 2018, 04:03:24 pm »

A Shadowranks I love you.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8849 on: March 24, 2018, 04:04:08 pm »

A Yeah, nope.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 1087