Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776094 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin I of Methiant!
« Reply #8700 on: March 21, 2018, 01:26:10 pm »

wrong choice
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 01:51:00 pm by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8701 on: March 21, 2018, 01:44:17 pm »

B: "My father let the royals of Lamentia get away with Oath Breaking! [Explain the issue with the promised and withheld alliance and princess] I must show the world that it cannot expect such leniency from me!"

It work even better because our line is known to be a bunch of stubborn fuckers who hold grudge even more than dwarves do.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8702 on: March 21, 2018, 01:46:20 pm »

B: "My father let the royals of Lamentia get away with Oath Breaking! [Explain the issue with the promised and withheld alliance and princess] I must show the world that it cannot expect such leniency from me!"

^ That is less likely to reunite the entire empire against us just yet.

B ^ Yeah, that.

We don't. Some genius voted to decide that the best way to Invade Rucus would be to march through Lamentania.

I for one don't understand why there was a plan to go around Lametania in the first place. "Two for one" I think the line was, seemingly not worried that Lametania could strike anywhere on our considerable border in support of their ally while the army is tied up with Damdamians. But then, I don't understand the lingering hostility against the Damdamians (I wasn't around for the first game). Our dealings in this dynasty have been largely neutral or even beneficial (when the Margrave of Ysirene yielded the Ceodwellian gold mines without a fight for our tired soldiers, comes to mind).

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #8703 on: March 21, 2018, 01:47:35 pm »

B: "My father let the royals of Lamentania get away with Oath Breaking! [Explain the issue with the promised and withheld alliance and princess] I must show the world that it cannot expect such leniency from me!"

3 votes
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8704 on: March 21, 2018, 01:51:38 pm »

B: "My father let the royals of Lamentania get away with Oath Breaking! [Explain the issue with the promised and withheld alliance and princess] I must show the world that it cannot expect such leniency from me!"

4 votes
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #8705 on: March 21, 2018, 01:55:34 pm »

5 votes

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8706 on: March 21, 2018, 02:02:31 pm »

6 votes

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8707 on: March 21, 2018, 03:11:19 pm »

B: "My father let the royals of Lamentania get away with Oath Breaking! [Explain the issue with the promised and withheld alliance and princess] I must show the world that it cannot expect such leniency from me!" Well might as well let them know. I'm changing my vote to this. I mean you'd think people would just realize that our entire dynasty is always going to be made of stubborn grudge bearers but nope it's "Hah! We totally just broke our word! They'll never come around for revenge! Obviously these people don't have a history of keeping grudges!" I mean come on! We've been kicking people's teeth in over our honor for generations now! Learn the lesson!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:13:08 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8708 on: March 21, 2018, 03:20:35 pm »

You shout some absurd mix about oath-breaking and protection of religious freedoms of people you conquer and subjugate. The envoy laughs.

"As our King suspected, just another opportunistic campaign by the Methiantese, thinly-veiled with excuses. My mission was a waste of time, it seems. Well, I wish you good fighting, Emperor!" The messenger turns his horse around and speeds to his master's lines, no doubt to relay that your true goal is yet another conquest.

The trumpets and horns blare the sound of war, and the armies clash!

6*

The initial bombardment and subsequent melee goes well for the Methiant Army, however! The sound of clashing metal sweetly mixes with screams of agony. The ranks grind down their opponents in massive bloodshed.

6*

Then your forces gain momentum and begin pushing into the center of enemy formation, but the Crown Prince, no doubt leading the forces, decides to let his cavalry fly against your flank!

2*

It shatters pretty easily! Either the heavy cavalry is too heavy for your troops or maybe there were some untrained recruits there, but the Lametanian horsemen struck a wedge into your otherwise well-arrayed forces.

You decide to...

A) Help the fighting there by leading your guards personally into the fray!
B) Rearrange some troops to plug the hole and repel the attackers.
C) Shift your forces and try to repay the Crown Prince with a wedge of your own!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8709 on: March 21, 2018, 03:21:36 pm »

B: "My father let the royals of Lamentania get away with Oath Breaking! [Explain the issue with the promised and withheld alliance and princess] I must show the world that it cannot expect such leniency from me!" Well might as well let them know. I'm changing my vote to this. I mean you'd think people would just realize that our entire dynasty is always going to be made of stubborn grudge bearers but nope it's "Hah! We totally just broke our word! They'll never come around for revenge! Obviously these people don't have a history of keeping grudges!" I mean come on! We've been kicking people's teeth in over our honor for generations now! Learn the lesson!

When even the High king if the Dwarf acknowledges our Dynasty as stubborn, you should really not be slighting us, Almost everyone around us got bitten by this...
Those stout guy must be shaking their head at the silly Humans in Lametania.
Speaking of Grudge, I haven’t forgotten you Elves, you think you can just take back Gifts once given? *stare* we need a book to record those things, let’s Ask the Dwarf to make one...

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8710 on: March 21, 2018, 03:25:12 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8711 on: March 21, 2018, 03:33:00 pm »

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8712 on: March 21, 2018, 03:34:50 pm »

B Our professional army shall not falter! Our brave soldiers who carry upon them the pride and hope of Methiant shall not be stopped! Those soldiers who carry our flag with dignity are the finest in the world! We shall grind those who would defile the honor of Methiant to dust!

The Dwarves have their gold and the Methiantese have Honor! Surely none can claim the same pride as our nation! We shall not let the dignity of our people be mocked by these southern swine! Those dishonorable lying scum who would claim innocence when it was their ancestors who ruthlessly tore through our homeland centuries ago!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:40:07 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Hotfire90

« Reply #8713 on: March 21, 2018, 03:36:28 pm »

B

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8714 on: March 21, 2018, 03:43:48 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 1087