Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776220 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #8085 on: March 09, 2018, 12:17:03 pm »

You decide to starve them further.

1149 AD, Winter

They continue to starve, but soon they will surrender.

Unfortunately there comes a report from the court; apparently, the silver promised by Tetan I of Eldrican has failed to arrive this year. The court is asking whether they should do something about it or let this slight go unanswered.

A) I'm too busy. Tetan I can have his way this year, but he better fix it up in the next.
B) Do I have to do everything myself? Send him a letter of reminder, might he have forgot about the deal.
C) Then they better prepare my Army for yet another campaign, because I'm gonna get that silver flowing back by force.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: March 09, 2018, 12:19:01 pm »

A

I mean. Might as well give him some time to come up with an excuse himself, if not, we can remind him.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: March 09, 2018, 12:20:21 pm »

Oh jeebus Christ. B.

Unless the bastard has a damn good excuse, we will call on Cidric to help deal with him once he is done with our men up north.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: March 09, 2018, 12:22:26 pm »

B We finish with this one and if he don't give us a good reason we will come take it personally.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: March 09, 2018, 12:26:41 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: March 09, 2018, 12:32:05 pm »

Ah. He might have run out of silver entirely, or promised it for some other purpose, hence his extreme eagerness to get rid of the debt as quickly as possible.

In any case, nothing a good ol' letter can't at least clarify. I'm sure an arrangement can be made. B!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: March 09, 2018, 12:32:31 pm »

B

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: March 09, 2018, 12:57:07 pm »

A I think he run out of silvers, that might be why he proposed to help in exchange for stopping the tribute.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: March 09, 2018, 01:07:00 pm »

The silver is honestly not worth another war right now.  But if he wants to go back on a deal after we finally forgave the assassination attempts to help secure his throne he is more then willing to do so.

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: March 09, 2018, 01:26:18 pm »

The silver is honestly not worth another war right now.  But if he wants to go back on a deal after we finally forgave the assassination attempts to help secure his throne he is more then willing to do so.

B

Wait a second... isn't going back on deals this guy's MO? Didn't he break a peace treaty with the Kahnate to deliver a surprise attack?

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: March 09, 2018, 01:34:11 pm »

B

Wait a second... isn't going back on deals this guy's MO? Didn't he break a peace treaty with the Kahnate to deliver a surprise attack?

I DONT REMEMBER WE ARE A LEADER NOT A HISTORIAN!

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: March 09, 2018, 01:45:37 pm »

B

Eldrican has a history of money trouble, it seems.

The silver is honestly not worth another war right now.
He's made two payments on a twenty year deal. Eighteen units worth of silver is plenty to go to war over.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: March 09, 2018, 02:35:05 pm »

Well, if we have a good excuse, we may as well consider a jolly crusade... In about five years. Even after we win this one, I think it might be a while before we fully recover.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: March 09, 2018, 06:21:27 pm »

B Gosh darn it Eldrican. Don't make us waste our money/troops on you when we could be spending it on better things... like Lametania and those now weak traitorous Damdamian dogs!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: March 09, 2018, 06:48:37 pm »

Well, if we have a good excuse, we may as well consider a jolly crusade... In about five years. Even after we win this one, I think it might be a while before we fully recover.

Remember we're fighting without the expedition part of army, which is in the north with the anti-Agares alliance. The 3000 with us is our reserves. So it depends on how the other battle has fared.
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1087