Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 778248 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #645 on: June 16, 2017, 11:35:23 am »

They never had a numerical advantage. Haspen forgot to count out monks.
I think you misspelled 'our'. :P
B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 16, 2017, 01:13:01 pm »

If it's not a trap and they are just using their torches to see the way better it might be a nice target to guide us the way to their hearts, a non romantic way.

counter them with footsoldier will already happen when they arrive, it will not be a counter attack but just a normal defense so it will be like
A: nothing
B: horses

May the horses at least buy us time to prepare ourselves.

I hope our spies are getting the opportunity to see if some of the fire blood didn't exploded entirely or if anything was left behind so we can reverse-engineer that.

A good long-term option would be to make the engineers prisoners while we march into felonsien.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:19:24 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 17, 2017, 01:19:33 pm »

B
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 17, 2017, 02:19:21 pm »

You order your horsemen to fight the assailants!

And this attack was repelled! Few dozen horsemen and their mounts were killed, however.

"Our army is bleeding out." Says one officer, only to be rebunked by other: "And so is theirs!"

As the morning comes, and a council is ready to be held, miraculous news arrive - the envoy has returned! He looks a bit bruised up, but he is alive and can even walk and speak on his own. He quickly explains that he was captured and dragged to their camp and kept prisoner so he couldn't relay news that the Cydwyl are preparing a surprise night attack.

"Now that they've been beaten, Princess Dogethe, leader of the Cydwyl army, has decided to give us a chance. She offers to meet in a glade with you, and you're allowed to bring up to fifty guards if you so desire. She will bring fifty of hers, and then you can talk." Your officers murmur and talk about this, some even bringing up ideas. In the end, you decide to...

A) Go with few trusted men to the place of meeting.
B) Arrive at the glade with fifty guards, just to be sure.
C) Send a hundred best riders to assault the meeting place and capture Princess Dogethe!
D) Ignore this and prepare your Army for combat.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 17, 2017, 02:52:23 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 17, 2017, 02:55:14 pm »

B

HappyPlank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 17, 2017, 02:59:53 pm »

Since they captured our envoy, we could justify going with C.
On the other hand, I think their acceptance of holding a meeting means they are on the edge of defeat, so we could go wth D.

With all this considered, I think since we're charismatic B would be best

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 17, 2017, 04:22:14 pm »

B, we've only got the best of intentions here! Probably wise of them to try and peace out before Dahnia musters up another offensive.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 17, 2017, 05:09:32 pm »

You agree to go to the glade and meet with Princess Dogethe to discuss terms.

Few hours later, you arrive at the designated glade, with fifty men behind you. Sure enough, few point between trees and the entourage of Princess Dogethe arrives in front of her; fifty armed men.

Princess Dogethe is a tall, willowy woman in her late twenties, with sharp nose and a waterfall of light brown hair and reddish discoloration across her left cheek and left side of her neck. She is dressed in a battledress.

"Peace upon you, Methiant peoples." She says, riding her horse to the front of her men. "I see that Alldivines blessed your liege with some smarts and common sense." She stops her horse and then turns her side to you.

"King Yoe! You will leave Cydwyl at once, taking your men and safe passage will be granted to you and your men. You will abandon the forts that you conquered and return the city of Ydwall to its rightful rulers - us. In return, we will compensate you for your losses with money and swear an oath that while Dahnians will feel the full wrath of our retribution, you on other hand will be left alone to your devices."

A) "That is satisfactory. I and my army shall leave at once."
B) "This is absurd! You will pay for your insolence with your head! Take her!!"
C) "I want to negotiate these terms; I lose too much and gain too little."
D) "This won't do. Prepare for further hostilities, Princess Dogethe."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 17, 2017, 05:11:55 pm »

C we are a silver tongued devil so lets use it.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 17, 2017, 05:17:07 pm »

C

She can't be expecting us to just agree without  negotiating,  so she has to have more she's willing to offer us.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 17, 2017, 05:31:40 pm »

We know that they are bedeviled from the north. Further conflict here, threatens their northern positions. They can keep fighting, but their own position will continue to slide if they do.

So, I say we offer them a white peace at this stage, if possible. C
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 17, 2017, 05:53:32 pm »

Frankly, this was insulting. At the absolute least, we keep what we have taken and cease further hostilities.
C
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 17, 2017, 05:56:07 pm »

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 17, 2017, 06:23:15 pm »

C They're fighting a two front war. If they focus on Dahnia they'll get hit by us and if they focus on us then that gives Dahnia time to regroup and prepare after their shocking defeat. I doubt their in much position to be demanding such one sided terms. If anything they should be giving us stuff to try and bribe us out of the war. Plus I think I remember that they attacked us for no reason earlier into our reign and we never signed a peace treaty for it. So she has no room to paint us as wrong or invaders when they were the ones who started the war.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:29:21 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 1087