Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 778419 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5535 on: January 03, 2018, 11:51:59 am »

Er, the amount of parties he throws? As in he's throwing too many? I got the opposite impression, the first party he threw was notably small and cheap, and the second one is paid for by someone else. Both of them were for pretty big events (respectively the death of the king and the wedding of the king) and quite reasonable to have happen.

Clearly he enjoys parties. Or at least enjoys them more then he likes talking to us (not saying much). But I don't see where the impression that he's an irresponsible party animal is coming from.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5536 on: January 03, 2018, 11:59:45 am »

D

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5537 on: January 03, 2018, 12:25:46 pm »

C Let's buy some good will. We can take the place later, right now the west is heating up again.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5538 on: January 03, 2018, 12:29:09 pm »

C Let's buy some good will. We can take the place later, right now the west is heating up again.

D isn't about taking the place, I don't think. Its about forming an alliance. From what we know about our new Son-in-law, he is militaristic, romantic, and kinda dumb. We might just need to say 'X is wicked and we should attack them' and he could be on board.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5539 on: January 03, 2018, 12:45:05 pm »

Still, with possible problems in the west, better not to get stuck in anywhere else just yet.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: January 03, 2018, 12:45:12 pm »

Do we need to attack anyone? We have strategically relevant marriages with Parsia and Cydwyl and the Eldricans, and there's neither a particularly belligerent upstart such as Ceodwell about and places like Parsia seem to be experiencing a resurgence - honestly I think it'd be best to bide our time for now and wait for either the Damdamians to start making waves or for the Gubtas to show weakness that we can team up with Parsia (and possibly Cydwyl) to mercilessly exploit.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5541 on: January 03, 2018, 12:58:21 pm »

Do we need to attack anyone? We have strategically relevant marriages with Parsia and Cydwyl and the Eldricans, and there's neither a particularly belligerent upstart such as Ceodwell about and places like Parsia seem to be experiencing a resurgence - honestly I think it'd be best to bide our time for now and wait for either the Damdamians to start making waves or for the Gubtas to show weakness that we can team up with Parsia (and possibly Cydwyl) to mercilessly exploit.

Remember that we killed an agaresian heir, and they seen to be a bit big, they WILL march with their troops on hurthlings soil, when they do it's better for us to have another friend to counter-attack them in another front and break their supply lines

But first things off C we can try to sell something that might fill his coffers, in times of war we can just send an letter "hey Agaresians are attacking us, and they sometimes attacks your kingdom too, use this chance as their army is occupied to strike in their lands, it's a one time opportunity"
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: January 03, 2018, 01:04:35 pm »

D, let's say.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5543 on: January 03, 2018, 01:18:31 pm »

5c and 5d

Another of those damned ties 'V.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5544 on: January 03, 2018, 01:20:06 pm »

You know, if he is having money problems and has a strong army, he can always enter a military alliance with us that uses one and solves the other...

D

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5545 on: January 03, 2018, 01:29:03 pm »

You try to convince him into some sort of military-

"Alliance!" He exclaims happily, equally happily munching on some chicken leg. "If we were to protect each other, you with those Thundercats of yours, and me with my proud cavalrymen, nothing could possibly endanger our Kingdoms! What you say, dear father?"

A) "Err, sure."
B) "No, that's not what I was thinking about!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5546 on: January 03, 2018, 01:29:42 pm »

A

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5547 on: January 03, 2018, 01:32:01 pm »

A, I like this guy, gets right to the heart of the matter.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: January 03, 2018, 01:33:54 pm »

A A defensive pact was what we wished, right?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5549 on: January 03, 2018, 01:39:54 pm »

Alliance it is!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 1087