Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 778284 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5325 on: December 28, 2017, 12:06:28 pm »

P.S.
I must be feeling particularly nasty today, since my idea for dealing with Prince Uvtak – since it seems he will report how "soft" our soldiers are if he ever returns home – is to send him with a gift of one of our prototype fire tubes. A leaky one. Let's see what they think of the shrieking.

:o
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: December 28, 2017, 10:26:41 pm »

A Can never go wrong with being prepared for the worst.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: December 28, 2017, 10:52:38 pm »

B - We might be 'the Conqueror', but we do enjoy a good letter against such foes.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: December 30, 2017, 07:53:07 am »

aaaaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbb

You decide to send the Army east and have the local fortresses polished for eventual aggression from the Parsians.

1132 AD, End of the Year

Per usual, the Advisor comes in to your room, and you can check on Scrolls of Kingdom Status once more.

Happiness: 5
Population: 8
Economy: 5
Army: 7

Those are fine numbers.

1133 AD, Spring

Scandal in the palace!

Ysa, the commoner wife of your son and heir Leath, pregnant with his second child, has been caught with Utvak of Agaresians in his cell, doing blatantly perverse things. Already the nobility is both disgusted and enraged, equally blaming you, your heir, his wife and some other people for letting this to occur in the first place ('a proper lady wouldn't sleep around with barbarians!', they say). Leath is equally infuriated, if not more.

Ysa claims that she wasn't 'self' when he seduced her, while Utvak only responded with mocking laughter and words 'finally there is feisty woman in this kingdom.'

Your prestige and reputation has been compromised, so mayhaps you should try to maintain some degree of face here?

As for Ysa...

A) Ask the priests to annul her marriage with Leath and remove her children from dynastic line, then kick her outta the palace.
B) Ask the priests to annul her marriage with Leath and remove her children from dynastic line, then exile her from Kingdom of Methiant forever.
C) Ask the priests to annul her marriage with Leath and remove her children from dynastic line, then execute her.
D) Forgive her this little tryst, surely the wicked barbarian from the east must've hypnotized her!

As for Prince Utvak...

A) Execute him.
B) Ransom him so finally you get rid of his presence.
C) Forgive him, as surely the wretched commoner girl is the one who tried to get into his pants first!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: December 30, 2017, 07:57:36 am »

What's Leath's input in all this?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: December 30, 2017, 08:05:54 am »

He dun do anythin' wrong V:

* Haspen joins #leaveleathaloneteam
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: December 30, 2017, 08:06:54 am »

We should've ransomed him off the first time. Welp, too late for that now. Leath can deal with the missus by himself though.

D, A. Utvak brings such dishonour onto the house of which he is a guest, He shall pay the price in blood.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: December 30, 2017, 08:11:04 am »

A,A

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: December 30, 2017, 08:15:41 am »

AA
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: December 30, 2017, 08:35:49 am »

AA enough is enough, seriously, how much trouble can we get in because of her?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: December 30, 2017, 08:55:12 am »

I want to suggest two options

E) put in Leath's hand the appropriated punishment (explain him that if he does not something harsh the kingdom will come to screw him REALLY hard and that fun is over)

for the barbarian....

B, But return him with a GIFT

P.S.
I must be feeling particularly nasty today, since my idea for dealing with Prince Uvtak – since it seems he will report how "soft" our soldiers are if he ever returns home – is to send him with a gift of one of our prototype fire tubes. A leaky one. Let's see what they think of the shrieking.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: December 30, 2017, 09:27:45 am »

C, A

Executing a prince and a princess, that ought to get the masses to stop grumbling!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: December 30, 2017, 11:58:50 am »

CB

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: December 30, 2017, 12:01:48 pm »

P.S.

Does anyone else feel like it'd be a really bad idea to give deadly weapon technology we've been working on for decades to our quite probably enemies, even if it's a dangerous prototype? Like? Do we expect them to not realize it could be dangerous, and have the king operate it for a laugh? As opposed to try to find out what it is and probably manage to reverse engineer it?

Anyone? No? Just me?

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: December 30, 2017, 12:08:16 pm »

DB
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:31:28 pm by milo christiansen »
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 1087