Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 778174 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5220 on: December 26, 2017, 04:12:30 pm »

D
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: December 26, 2017, 04:13:34 pm »

Why not hire the birdmen? The birdmen have much better potential to be better neighbors than the smelly dwarves!

Leave it to Birdy to advocate for the birds...

Don't think they'd be terribly useful. I doubt they could beat heavily armored human soldiers in a straight fight, and I doubt they could fly if we gave them heavy metal gear. This limits them to a scouting role, which I think our new Hurthling can take care of for us.

We can try diplomacy, but they seem like a small band of savages, and likely don't have any goods or knowledge of real value. We could also run into language barrier issues as well. It seems as if we have never heard of these birdmen before they were just brought to our attention. I would not assume we have the means to communicate with them right away.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: December 26, 2017, 04:21:53 pm »

D, they get the outside, we get the inside and everyone is happy.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: December 26, 2017, 04:24:14 pm »

Why not hire the birdmen? The birdmen have much better potential to be better neighbors than the smelly dwarves!

That's kinda why I want to find out more about them. Imagine the combat potential of aerial gun troops!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: December 26, 2017, 04:46:20 pm »

a
cccc
dddd
eee

So either ignoring or purging ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: December 26, 2017, 04:51:09 pm »

D

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: December 26, 2017, 05:13:51 pm »

D
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: December 26, 2017, 05:16:58 pm »

Leave it to Birdy to advocate for the birds...

Don't think they'd be terribly useful. I doubt they could beat heavily armored human soldiers in a straight fight, and I doubt they could fly if we gave them heavy metal gear. This limits them to a scouting role, which I think our new Hurthling can take care of for us.

We can try diplomacy, but they seem like a small band of savages, and likely don't have any goods or knowledge of real value. We could also run into language barrier issues as well. It seems as if we have never heard of these birdmen before they were just brought to our attention. I would not assume we have the means to communicate with them right away.

They have the mushrooms, learn how to cultivate mushroom and sell away those drugs, or buy mushrooms with silly things and make them friendly.

I will vote E unless C is winning, if C is winning I prefer D

I prefer E because it maybe can give us tips on how to assimilate them

right now is
a
ccc (zbridges changed votes)
dddddd
eeee
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 05:20:25 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: December 26, 2017, 05:35:29 pm »

You decide to ignore the birdmen, and inform the overseer to have his men simply avoid the higher altitudes.

1131 AD, Late Winter

The Army officers proudly announce that your son Houlandin has innate martial skills, and fights with mace and hammer as good as a trained soldier, and he even shows hints of being a natural-born commander.

Few days into the season, your grandmother Auga dies in her sleep at the very venerable age of 75; she has outlived many of her children and grandchildren, and rarely interfered in matters of governance after your father's ascension, yet fortunes still allowed her to see a great-great-grandkid.

4to5*

You receive a report from the city administrators; the policy of festivities and lowered taxes had positive impact on the populace, further mellowed by your decision to help with the autumnal harsh weather.

1131 AD, End of the Year

The Advisor arrives with the Scrolls of Kingdom Status in his hands.

Happiness: 4
Population: 8
Economy: 4
Army: 7

You nod in approval; things have improved and the Kingdom is back on its way to glory! The Advisor coughs to get your attention.

"The people's loyalty and contentness with your glorious rule seems to come harder these days than wealth for the Treasury - mayhaps it would be prudent to extend festivities for another year, my liege?"

A) "More parties? Count me in!"
B) "Nope, they had enough!"

The Advisor also spreads out a large map - you immediately recognize it is the Royal Map of Neighbouring Lands and Kingdoms.

"As you see, your Majesty, the royal scribes also had enough time at their hands and knowledge gathered to finally update the royal map. Take a look, if you so desire."

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: December 26, 2017, 05:41:24 pm »

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: December 26, 2017, 05:51:44 pm »

A

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: December 26, 2017, 05:52:31 pm »

A good time for drinking!
BIRDS.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: December 26, 2017, 06:13:07 pm »

A

Hey, with Sanshans fighting, maybe the war will get worse , you know, if we take the opportunity in case all hell breaks lose with the kashite we can take the mountains, sometimes the mountains have mines, and some proper gutba people on kashit hands, where we can learn a bit more about them... *cough*
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: December 26, 2017, 06:20:26 pm »

A

If we take the Kashites, we would also directly benefit from our Father-in-law's business with them. Also, why does nobody control the green patch between us and our Hurthling underlings?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: December 26, 2017, 06:23:44 pm »

Wait though. Are the alchemists still waiting outside to tell us something?
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 1087