Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777427 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #4635 on: December 10, 2017, 02:06:09 pm »

A Information is an important part of Warfare. We could be walking into some kind of trap for all we know.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: December 10, 2017, 02:08:15 pm »

A - Scout reports, thank you.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: December 10, 2017, 02:37:13 pm »

A for sure

Edit:

Did we gave the elf cloaks to the spymaster?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:39:14 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: December 10, 2017, 02:49:43 pm »

Try a new game of mine, will ya?

You decide to set camp and send out scouts and agents to gather information.

By the next day, the men sent forward return. Apparently, this is not Ceodwell's soldiers anymore but a rebel bunch! One of agents was able to contact a man amongst the rebels. The group is led by one man calling himself Baron Augardar, and he has, under false pretense, obtained some money from Ansbach and is currently running with his loyal men and family northwards as he heard that Kingdom of Cydwyl is sponsoring settlement of The Wildlands and that's just a place to create a fief for oneself.

Other scouts provided numerical details on Augardar's troop; it's eight hundred or so in numbers, but most of the riders are lightly armed squires and servants, and only about hundred are trained and well-equipped soldiers.

A) Splendid! An aristocrat we could install on throne of Ceodwell when we win! We ought to negotiate with Augardar at once!
B) Tis a fine ruse, but an obvious trap! Time to crush those 'rebels' before they stab us in the back!
C) This means they're of zero concern of us. Let's continue to the capital and finally claim what's ours!

EDIT: Forgot to include the roll, that's fixed 'v.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:19:40 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: December 10, 2017, 02:52:16 pm »

C - Well that's nice to know. Still a shame to have spent a week to find this out though.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: December 10, 2017, 02:52:54 pm »

C But give him a letter of safe passage maybe. If he joins our ally it is good enough.

On second thought, Cydwyl may not be as close of an ally as before. A may be a better idea.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: December 10, 2017, 03:00:51 pm »

A

Just try
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: December 10, 2017, 03:04:14 pm »

One other thing: Even if negotiations fail, we can give him our blessing and best wishes. This may make him like us more (always a nice thing), or better yet make other nobles more likely to negotiate later. If the nobles feel like we won't kill them if they give up and/or flee, they will be more likely to do just that, meaning we will win faster and with less losses.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: December 10, 2017, 03:11:18 pm »

C Well none of our business. Vassals usually end up trying to split off later so we should just absorb Ceodwell outright and this would just waste more time we could have been finishing our conquest with.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:12:58 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:31 pm »

I quite like the idea of A.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: December 10, 2017, 03:17:21 pm »

I really don't see the point in risking it with A though? I mean just look at what happened with Beren. We kept him safe and even got him the throne of Kiwi as our vassal just to have him turn around and backstab us when the Damdamians declared war on us in the first SPAMKINGDOM. Why install someone when we as the Grandson of a member of the Ceodwell royal family could just claim the throne for our self?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: December 10, 2017, 03:53:55 pm »

C, installing a feckin' conman baron on the throne would be more of an insult than just grabbing the title ourselves.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: December 10, 2017, 03:54:54 pm »

Eh, I guess that's fair. Although I do think it was a dick move that you guys (I wasn't around back then :P ) refused to accept Beren's land-swap offer so he could have his full Kiwi kingdom back. Anyway, C, sure.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: December 10, 2017, 04:09:02 pm »

You decide to resume marching to the capital city of Ceodwell.

1127 AD, Late Spring

And finally, unopposed bar few skirmishes with roving bands of Ansbach loyalists, your Army arrives within hours of the capital city!

The officers ask for the course of action, Your Majesty!

A) Bombard the city and let's be done with it.
B) Besiege the city, and let's hunger do its work.
C) Call for negotiation, and let's reach an agreement.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: December 10, 2017, 04:09:55 pm »

A
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 1087