Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777356 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #4605 on: December 10, 2017, 08:30:52 am »

I'm abstaining here since I'm not personally sure. Noting though:

B: Less risky, but perhaps more random - I think our only bonus would be the superior troops quality, and possibly Lucky activating
C: More risky but also more likely to succeed, I think - I imagine our special tunic thing might be a bonus, and the soldier quality would be in play probably, and perhaps conquerer. BUT, if we fail that would likely mean death.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: December 10, 2017, 08:39:43 am »

You personally rouse your men to keep on advancing into the fortress, to capture it and destroy the enemy troops!

3*

Unfortunately, this doesn't help much. Corpses continue to wet the cobblestone and dirt red with blood, but no real progress is made.

A) We ought to abandon the assault and retreat!
B) CHAAARRRGEEEEE!!!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: December 10, 2017, 08:40:25 am »

B

Personal charge. AwayYYYYYY

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: December 10, 2017, 08:41:01 am »

B

We got this!

We cant possibly get another 1 in a row right?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: December 10, 2017, 08:47:03 am »

Dwarf blood will carry us to victory!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: December 10, 2017, 08:49:01 am »

B

Let's conquer!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: December 10, 2017, 09:22:08 am »

You unsheathe your sword and, riding your horse forward, drive a charge into the courtyard, with dozens of loyal horsemen yelling and charging after you!

7!*

The charge stomps the enemy mercenaries and soldiers, and soon the remainder flees before the fearsome rush led by you. Some spearmen at the tunnel into the inner keep try to stop you but soon they get hoof-full to the face.

After you, the brave Methiantese soldiers, at least those not immediatelly preoccupied, rush into the inner keep. The battle is messy and your clothes are soaked red with blood of fallen enemies. Then you and your horsemen dismount and the fighting takes to the steps of the keep and then its corridors, your body tired yer spirit soaring towards victory. You hack and slash at those who come against you, and none of them lives enough to postpone your glorious assault.

By the morning of the next day, the red stag on green field is fluttering above the keep, as its soldiers and officers lay down their swords. Your own soldiers applaud you as the bravest commander that Methiant had in its history. Over a thousand of Methiantese have perished in the assault, but losses amongst the garrison were almost thrice higher.

Few days later, your officers bring you joyous news; the crews of the border forts surrendered once the news of the fall of this mighty fortress reached their ears. They ponder if a charge against the capital city should be made, to capitalize on the conquest.

A) Nay, we rest and recuperate in safety of this mighty fortress for a week or so.
B) Nay, first we need to send for supplies and reinforcements to Methiant, this might take some time.
C) Yes, that's what we shall do! Onwards to glory and victory!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:31:35 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: December 10, 2017, 09:45:02 am »

It's either A or B

B
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: December 10, 2017, 09:48:13 am »

B, entrench ourselves for now and see if they come to us with terms.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: December 10, 2017, 09:49:32 am »

B kinda does A. Either way we definitely need a rest after that.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: December 10, 2017, 09:58:44 am »

It's hard to tell, it's possible they gambled everything on this fortress, and the capital is open... On the other hand, if they can mount a secondary defense, it'd behoove us to wait for reinforcements...

I think what tips my hand into this is Gubta, it's possible they've stayed out of this more then they could be, because of this fortress. Either via the Ceodwells thinking that this would stop us so they don't need Gubta help, or the Gubta thinking something similar and wanting us to bleed each other... So it's possible that now that our enemies are going to be more desperate the Gubta might step in more if we can't end the war quickly.

C

I mean, if we walk up to a massive fortified city ringed with soldiers, we can just march back here and hunker down right?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:01:00 am by Criptfeind »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: December 10, 2017, 10:11:50 am »

You send for supplies and reinforcements while the Army camps in and around the fortress.

1127 AD, Spring

A courier brings you the copy of Scrolls of Kingdom Status so you can check on how the country is doing while you're away.

Happiness: 6
Population: 8
Economy: 5
Army: 4

He also informs you that supplies and more than thousand fresh troops is on their way to join you.

1127 AD, Mid-Spring

The fresh troops and supplies join your Army.

Meanwhile, your agents and scouts learned quite a bit about situation in Ceodwell; King Ansbach have failed to pay the money to the Kashite King as well as Margrave of Ysirene in the Empire for the services of their mercenaries, and both nations have raided his lands; the Kashites burned down several farming settlements and captured several hundred peasants as slaves while the Margrave's forces captured the gold mines in far south that were the cornerstone of Ceodwellian economy in recent years (the Margrave is said to promise to return them after three years, but who knows how much his word is worth).

A) This is great opportunity to strike! Onwards, to the capital!
B) Time to offer King Ansbach a peace offer he cannot refuse!
SigFlags!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: December 10, 2017, 10:20:01 am »

A or B is nice, whatever

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: December 10, 2017, 10:43:13 am »

A

I wanta make sure that we absorb them completely and not just as a province with him at the head that might break away once they recover.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: December 10, 2017, 11:06:03 am »

A
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 1087